FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No single guys

No single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just wondering why couples that clearly state they are not looking for single guys view ur profile ! Can see a few are obviously fake but a few that have several verifications.just wondering why ? Anyone else ever noticed this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was just wondering why couples that clearly state they are not looking for single guys view ur profile ! Can see a few are obviously fake but a few that have several verifications.just wondering why ? Anyone else ever noticed this ? "

Because some might be interested in singles but don't want to advertise the fact.

They like to dangle a carrot in front of the donkey.....

"Was just wondering why couples that clearly state they are not looking for single guys view ur profile ! Can see a few are obviously fake but a few that have several verifications.just wondering why ? Anyone else ever noticed this ? "

Quite often this is stop being bombarded my messages but they happily look for and approach guys themselves

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Because one they're are noisy and 2 putting not looking for single guys on profile, so they don't get inundated with mindless dribble from horny single guys.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

It's not always about looking for a shag.

Might have seen you post something in the forum.

Might be looking to see who is nearby.

I'm often curious why people look at my profile, when I don't fit what they say they are seeking or are nowhere near.

But happy to chat to anyone

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Corrajelo,Spain, Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Because they can

Looking and wanting are two different things.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Ok I know couples that won’t play with single guys but will chat with them if they have met socially.

Also I know couples that are looking for single guys but don’t want to advertise as they want to choose the single guys for themselves

On my search filters i exclude the couples / females that are not loooking for single guys but if I have met them in club then it’s a different scenario

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

A lot of the fabs on our pics are single guys and we don’t realize that until we’ve clicked on the name to see the profile.

The "not looking for single men" text comes up automatically of you block messages from single men. Doesn't mean we're not interested in them, what we're not interested in is the constant stream of shite "FaF?" messages we get if we don't block messages from single men.

[Removed by poster at 16/11/19 07:31:39]

It's down to the individuals. But be totally aware that many couples and solo ladies may genuinely not looking for single males. Don't assume we all secretly are.

"Because one they're are noisy and 2 putting not looking for single guys on profile, so they don't get inundated with mindless dribble from horny single guys."

Don’t you just love a noisy couple?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Because they want to find single guys themselves an not be messaged by them.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"The "not looking for single men" text comes up automatically if you block messages from single men. Doesn't mean we're not interested in them,."

That’s the one

I only ever view profiles of single guys who have fabbed a pic of ours. I want a gangbang too at some stage so just seeing whats out there also!

We always look at profiles that fab our photos.

Just because you look at a profile it doesn't mean its for a fuck.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Was just wondering why couples that clearly state they are not looking for single guys view ur profile ! Can see a few are obviously fake but a few that have several verifications.just wondering why ? Anyone else ever noticed this ?

A lot of the fabs on our pics are single guys and we don’t realize that until we’ve clicked on the name to see the profile. "

Or the name of the person who left a fab is misleading.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

What is less understandable is why people especially couples and single women don't use the stealth mode for viewing and avoid the "I see you looked at my profile" messages from men unless that is their intention ?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It is quicker just to ignore a message rather than turn on stealth mode.

We didn’t realise looking at someone is an invitation.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 16/11/19 09:57:33]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What is less understandable is why people especially couples and single women don't use the stealth mode for viewing and avoid the "I see you looked at my profile" messages from men unless that is their intention ? "

Why should we have to turn on stealth mode? Just looking is not an invitation to meet or message us? By that reasoning I'd have had literally thousands of meets by now lol.

"We didn’t realise looking at someone is an invitation. "

Clearly it isn't an invitation. I know women friends get innundated by messages,many of them inappropriate,so use the stealth mode themselves.

the guy of couple is bi probably

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We didn’t realise looking at someone is an invitation.

Clearly it isn't an invitation. I know women friends get innundated by messages,many of them inappropriate,so use the stealth mode themselves. "

You don't need to use stealth mode if you apply filters.

"We didn’t realise looking at someone is an invitation.

Clearly it isn't an invitation. I know women friends get innundated by messages,many of them inappropriate,so use the stealth mode themselves.

You don't need to use stealth mode if you apply filters. "

Yes that would make sense.

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Maybe they meet single men but prefer to find them themselves.

Maybe they wanted to have a perve at your photos.

Maybe they're interested in someone you verified and wanted to check you out.

Maybe they were intrigued by a post or status and were checking you out.

Maybe they were scrolling through the forum and clicked on you by mistake (my phone does that all the time).

Maybe they normally don't want single men but are planning a one-off event and are looking for candidates.

Maybe you looked at their profile, and they wanted to see who's been looking at them.

There are dozens of possible reasons. And there's no way you can know which is the one that applies in this case. All you can do is respect the one thing that they have explicitly said, which is no single men.

Sometimes we just have to let things remain a mystery.

Don't look at the who has viewed me list. It is pointless and meaningless.

It's not just the "no men" couples that like to do that.

You wouldn't believe the amount of straight profiles that check out my profile too!

Not that I judge. Straight, bi and gay cum all tastes the same

Yes, as mentioned by other couples we block messages from single guys due to 9 out of 10 messages being of the 'FAF' variety. This then shows us as not looking when in fact, sometimes, we are. We have a whole section on our profile directed at single men!

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We have our settings to no single guys because it overwhelms the updates section

Maybe the same reason i dont play with couples but i still like to have a perv..

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Maybe they meet single men but prefer to find them themselves.

Maybe they were scrolling through the forum and clicked on you by mistake (my phone does that all the time).

Maybe they normally don't want single men but are planning a one-off event and are looking for candidates.

Maybe you looked at their profile, and they wanted to see who's been looking at them.

There are dozens of possible reasons. And there's no way you can know which is the one that applies in this case. All you can do is respect the one thing that they have explicitly said, which is no single men.

Sometimes we just have to let things remain a mystery."

Also it's my understanding that stealth mode is only an option if you use a PC / Laptop?

So stealth mode isn't available to people who only use Fab on their mobiles. I may be wrong with this?

KJ x

"Maybe they meet single men but prefer to find them themselves.

Sometimes we just have to let things remain a mystery.

Also it's my understanding that stealth mode is only an option if you use a PC / Laptop?

So stealth mode isn't available to people who only use Fab on their mobiles. I may be wrong with this?

KJ x"

You are wrong about its availability on mobiles.It is available. Go to account and scroll down to privacy settings and select the right option

» Add a new message to this topic