FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help wher am i going wrong??

help wher am i going wrong??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have plenty of guys messaging me but not girls? where am i going wrong?? any help would be gratfuly apreciated. many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

It's just a rite of passage, hang on in there and you'll be ok.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

You have looking for men on your profile

By *stbury57Couple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

you have bisexual and looking for men on your profile remove these comments and you will see changes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More men on here interested in cock than females

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Asking for ladies or women may help too.

But what do i know.

"you have bisexual and looking for men on your profile remove these comments and you will see changes"

but if he did that he would not be being truthful

ah chears everyone hadnt realised that i put looking for men on there. thankyou all for helping me xx will hopfuly sort that all out now

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I have plenty of guys messaging me but not girls? where am i going wrong?? any help would be gratfuly apreciated. many thanks "

Why would any woman want to message you?

Your profile is pathetic, your pictures blurred and there is nothing about either that stand out.

Look at your profile logically.

Would YOU message YOU or reply to YOU?

hopfuly done all i can to make my profile more clear so fingers crossed

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

You will be waiting till hell freezes over for woman to message you...they dont need to initiate contact.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You will be waiting till hell freezes over for woman to message you...they dont need to initiate contact."

I do!

hexham

"You will be waiting till hell freezes over for woman to message you...they dont need to initiate contact.

I do! "

ahh but you are exceptional in every way

"You will be waiting till hell freezes over for woman to message you...they dont need to initiate contact.

I do!

ahh but you are exceptional in every way "

Only cos hell would freeze over if I had to wait for guys to message me. Its like tumbles, I'm telling ya!

I do! "

Good for you girl no need to pick from only the ones who mail you you pick the ones you really want.

hexham

I do!

Only cos hell would freeze over if I had to wait for guys to message me. Its like tumbles, I'm telling ya!"

*words like strong intelligent women who know what they want scare most men wander across jems brain*

i am messaging the ladys, but no response. but proberbly due to the way my profile was. hopfuly that would change now i nearly finished making a few tweeks

hexham

I do!

Good for you girl no need to pick from only the ones who mail you you pick the ones you really want. "

Which is fair comment...but then what is the op doing to get noticed and stand out?

I do!

Only cos hell would freeze over if I had to wait for guys to message me. Its like tumbles, I'm telling ya!

*words like strong intelligent women who know what they want scare most men wander across jems brain*"

LOL you're making me blush.

hexham

"i am messaging the ladys, but no response. but proberbly due to the way my profile was. hopfuly that would change now i nearly finished making a few tweeks "

look at Rons profile...then look at yours...you say you will only message people who have read your profile...how could you tell?

hexham

I do!

*words like strong intelligent women who know what they want scare most men wander across jems brain*

LOL you're making me blush. "

mmmm i quite like the idea of making you flushed

But seriously you know the amount of slut shaming and misogyny that lurks on here...

"i am messaging the ladys, but no response. but proberbly due to the way my profile was. hopfuly that would change now i nearly finished making a few tweeks

look at Rons profile...then look at yours...you say you will only message people who have read your profile...how could you tell?"

Got to agree with this. To the OP, maybe have a look at other guys profiles and get some hints. But don't copy and paste the whole lot as thats just mean.

I do!

Good for you girl no need to pick from only the ones who mail you you pick the ones you really want.

Which is fair comment...but then what is the op doing to get noticed and stand out?"

Never got the bit that some women only pick from what on offer. Bit like going shopping and only looking at stuff in primark when there are lots of other shops. Nothing so queer as folk but what do i know.

I do!

But seriously you know the amount of slut shaming and misogyny that lurks on here..."

Saddenly far too much for a site like this.

I do!

Which is fair comment...but then what is the op doing to get noticed and stand out?

Never got the bit that some women only pick from what on offer. Bit like going shopping and only looking at stuff in primark when there are lots of other shops. Nothing so queer as folk but what do i know. "

Well I can't afford Gucci on my wages.

hexham

I do!

But seriously you know the amount of slut shaming and misogyny that lurks on here...

Saddenly far too much for a site like this. "

its the old princess by day slut by night meme (which i hate), we both make it clear we are not going to flutter our eyelashes to get a meet...thankfully there are so many bi men on the site i dont have too, i wave kevs cock at them

I do!

Never got the bit that some women only pick from what on offer. Bit like going shopping and only looking at stuff in primark when there are lots of other shops. Nothing so queer as folk but what do i know.

Well I can't afford Gucci on my wages. "

Primark for the pair of us then Do Gucci do boxers?

hexham

I do!

Never got the bit that some women only pick from what on offer. Bit like going shopping and only looking at stuff in primark when there are lots of other shops. Nothing so queer as folk but what do i know. "

its a time thing for many...here is an example from friday...we were at a house party, 5 couples and 2 single men...except they prooved to be duds...penrith hospital was having a busy night of sick relatives

So i put up a meet today, waited to see what came in and got 2 lovely young men...i was even good and shared them

i could have done a search but this was easier.

perhaps your right, maybe i should put some more personality into my profile like others have done. now that hopfuly i have made it less clueless lol. but5 do people evere really read them?

I do!

Saddenly far too much for a site like this.

its the old princess by day slut by night meme (which i hate), we both make it clear we are not going to flutter our eyelashes to get a meet...thankfully there are so many bi men on the site i dont have too, i wave kevs cock at them "

Its true - I always have more luck when I hook up with some poor unsuspecting male and pretend to be a couple. When they start asking his permission to shag me I may have to have words though!

"perhaps your right, maybe i should put some more personality into my profile like others have done. now that hopfuly i have made it less clueless lol. but5 do people evere really read them? "

I always read them. I even read the words before looking at pics(shocking I know).

I do!

Well I can't afford Gucci on my wages.

Primark for the pair of us then Do Gucci do boxers? "

No point in paying over the odds for something that won't be staying on that long.

hexham

"perhaps your right, maybe i should put some more personality into my profile like others have done. now that hopfuly i have made it less clueless lol. but5 do people evere really read them? "

women have been known to meet men on the strength of their profile alone

Remember its your advert

fair comment,will work more on my profile aswell then see where that gets me. but i thinks thats a task for tomorow. early start in the morning. but again thanks for the hints and tips all

Pics look fine but profile text needs more work as it says very little. good luck.

By *AR1987Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"perhaps your right, maybe i should put some more personality into my profile like others have done. now that hopfuly i have made it less clueless lol. but5 do people evere really read them?

I always read them. I even read the words before looking at pics(shocking I know). "

Reading? What the deuce is this brand new concept?

» Add a new message to this topic