FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples wanting a 3rd to join

Couples wanting a 3rd to join

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So....we’ve been let down twice now by 2 woman, it’s all planned, then they just don’t turn up. How common is this? Are they on here just for attention? I’m really fascinated as to why they would cancel at the last minute, we both have personal accounts on here, and If we said we would meet people, we would meet people. Shed some light people x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We tend to have the same there are a selected few single women that are genuine but most of them seem to just want the banter the build up to a meet then there gone lol total waste of time and energy

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

I had opposite cpl flirting then don't turn up

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm surprised that you have managed to arrange meets with two single women when you have only been here three weeks and have no pics of the two of you together.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We both have single profiles, which have been given to them so they can see we’re verified ???????

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Were both the single ladies verified ?

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

"So....we’ve been let down twice now by 2 woman, it’s all planned, then they just don’t turn up. How common is this? Are they on here just for attention? I’m really fascinated as to why they would cancel at the last minute, we both have personal accounts on here, and If we said we would meet people, we would meet people. Shed some light people x"

I’ve had the same with single men. I just block and move on. Because of them though I change how I meet. Live and learn

[Removed by poster at 17/11/19 11:46:59]

"So....we’ve been let down twice now by 2 woman, it’s all planned, then they just don’t turn up. How common is this? Are they on here just for attention? I’m really fascinated as to why they would cancel at the last minute, we both have personal accounts on here, and If we said we would meet people, we would meet people. Shed some light people x"

It’s not just you, it’s common for us all, i turned up last night in the arranged place, messaged the couple to say i was here and nothing, no reply, could’ve said they changed their mind but no, they even read my message. Their loss there’s no second chances with that attitude. Forget and move on, that’s all you can do

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

They maybe got a better offer

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

For us the first meet is only ever a social - if it's a no show we still have a nice time together

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

"For us the first meet is only ever a social - if it's a no show we still have a nice time together "
wow u model u look 31

"Were both the single ladies verified ?"

Probably men.

Itchy balls I recon

As a single guy who has never wasted anyone's time.

I have been let down and out of pocket by two couples! Having organised a hotel and then them not showing up! Not even a message to give an excuse or to say sorry.

Unfortunately these things happen!

"Were both the single ladies verified ?

Probably men."

Definitely

By *ookingaboutMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Fact is there are keyboard warriors Male, female, couples and alleged couples, that talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Find that if they wount commit to a social meet they are dreamers

"For us the first meet is only ever a social - if it's a no show we still have a nice time together "

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"Fact is there are keyboard warriors Male, female, couples and alleged couples, that talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Find that if they wount commit to a social meet they are dreamers"
THIS we always have a social first and have been let down in them but at least ,its not a total waste and a short road trip for us ,never book a hotel unless social first is a must ..

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Fact is there are keyboard warriors Male, female, couples and alleged couples, that talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Find that if they wount commit to a social meet they are dreamers"

I don't do socials and I'm definitely not a 'dreamer'.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

agreed

I have met a couple... And enjoyed it

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

"So....we’ve been let down twice now by 2 woman, it’s all planned, then they just don’t turn up. How common is this? Are they on here just for attention? I’m really fascinated as to why they would cancel at the last minute, we both have personal accounts on here, and If we said we would meet people, we would meet people. Shed some light people x

I’ve had the same with single men. I just block and move on. Because of them though I change how I meet. Live and learn "

With a bum like yours, why wouldnt a single guy want to meet you. They must be soft in the head!

Totally agree, but theres no reason you cant fast forward the social if it's going well!

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

There’s a song clowns to the left of me jokers to the right

Or there men lol.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

“Stuck in the middle with you” by Steeler’s wheel.

It’s a case of finding the right person, and of course the couple has to suit the females taste. There’s many things that come into it and click chemistry are key and of course the physical side.

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"Were both the single ladies verified ?

Probably men."

Well said Brian.. Sorry.. Lucy x

Guys dont seem to he an issue for us.... just picking the right one (when she is in the mood), but finding a female is REALLY hard... where do they hide!!??

I think this is common regardless. Once drove 50 mins in my previous free time, to tell the guy I was there. To receive a ‘gotcha’ message and then I was blocked.

And this was from a verified account. I was pissed off.

So I had a nice dinner on my own, and went to a club that night on my own.

By *urvy1234Woman  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

A a single bi fem. Been left waiting after 3 hour drive to a hotel meet. After booking in they message hour before meet time to cancel. We had chatted for weeks before. Makes you wonder how many genuine people Are out there. On a plus met some lovely couples on here too. I just block and move on.

By *hrillseekers123Woman  over a year ago

northampton

We've had a few... girls who want confidence boost and couples too...quite frustrating tbh...

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it happens to everybody on here and it's not gender-specific karma it's just fab life. Always report no shows so admin can see people who do it regularly

it was a guy or

bottled it or

they lied about age or

they looked nothing like pics or

better offer came along or

favourite movie was on tele or

hubby found out or

period or

car got a puncture or

no money for train or

died hair came out orange omg nightmare

Are these ladies photo verified , are you talking about social meets or play meets.

We only chat with ladies who are photo verified , not just one veri by a single male (95% males pretending to be female).

Then arrange a social and go for there.

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

"Guys dont seem to he an issue for us.... just picking the right one (when she is in the mood), but finding a female is REALLY hard... where do they hide!!??"

Yes where??????

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 23/11/19 16:58:37]

By *incsman1956Man  over a year ago

skegness

It happens a lot unfortunately. I can understand if nervous and change mind, but a polite message would be nice.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"A a single bi fem. Been left waiting after 3 hour drive to a hotel meet. After booking in they message hour before meet time to cancel. We had chatted for weeks before. Makes you wonder how many genuine people Are out there. On a plus met some lovely couples on here too. I just block and move on."

Hi Jessica. Most of my meets and veris are from couples who are best. Two let downs on here, both single women and after an hour's drive. 1) I didn't look like my photos, and wasted HER TIME, 2) Finally admitted cold feet. I've driven to Cardiff, Chepstow, Leicester, Bristol and plenty nearer home. Thanks goodness it's not as widespread as it could be. Shame I'm not your choice.

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple  over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

Sadly more regular than people would like. We've been stood up four times and on one occasion arranged a meet with someone only for them to turn around twenty minutes later and say it was too far to drive, can we meet halfway

The most disappointing one was for us to be waiting at home for the additional person to turn up. No show and not responding to messages. Went to message the next morning to see what had happened and he had a veri from a single woman instead.

Not bothered but manners cost nothing

Generally we have a few instances of people not turning up but generally try and confirm on the day. The issue is across the board though, men, women and couples. We always turn up if it is confirmed.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I have had woman and couples mess me about . Some people just freeze when they get a chance to meet and change their mind without telling you.

"A a single bi fem. Been left waiting after 3 hour drive to a hotel meet. After booking in they message hour before meet time to cancel. We had chatted for weeks before. Makes you wonder how many genuine people Are out there. On a plus met some lovely couples on here too. I just block and move on."

Oh wow! This is awful!!!

x Niki

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

In the time I’ve been using Fab (over 8 years), I’ve only been let down by two women. Life, and nerves happen, just move on, as there are plenty of reliable people to spend quality time with

We e found that women who are in a couple who play separate are much more reliable.

Never happened to us, don’t know where people are going wrong, a bit more thought with the brain and less with the genitals would help

We would love for a woman to join us, and have chatting to a few.

The chatting seems to fade tho, and the one meet we did have ended with a friendly drink but nothing more as we decided we weren't keen.

We would always want a social first, and we'd never ghost or waste someone's time.

Surely the rule is treat everyone with respect?

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

If we’re planning to meet someone/a couple it’ll be for a social then maybe onto a club together.

If they don’t turn up, we’d still have a drink then head to the club anyways.

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

I’m looking for a couple who wouid be interested in letting me join them Manchester area

Everyone regardless of gender single or couple gets let down now and then..it happens.. Nothing you can do.. Part of the landscape.

Finding a 3rd can be really hard at times to find the right one.

» Add a new message to this topic