FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Something wrong

Something wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eadNLovingIt88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

We are having trouble with people replying to us we are very courteous and polite with messages but never really seem to get a reply could it be something wrong with our profile.

Wouldn't mind some tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think you could improve on your pics. For a couples profile it is nice to see some of you both together. Personally I find close up cock shots (especially with a messy background) offputting.

Colchester

"I think you could improve on your pics. For a couples profile it is nice to see some of you both together. Personally I find close up cock shots (especially with a messy background) offputting. "

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s no help to your situation but it’s fab, it happens to single guys when we don’t get any replies it sure must happen to couples and ladies too, just keep going someone will come up who’s for you and then

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Your profile is about what you are after. People want to know what you are offering. Soft swap, women only, girl on girl, no girl on girl, group play etc.

Colchester

Thanks for the advice all so far will look in to sorting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m not being mean whatsoever. I’d get rid of any clutter that’s around where your taking pics. I keep a nice house and would expect the same if I’m meeting at someone else house. Also some pics of you both together x

Colchester

"I’m not being mean whatsoever. I’d get rid of any clutter that’s around where your taking pics. I keep a nice house and would expect the same if I’m meeting at someone else house. Also some pics of you both together x"

Thank you will change those thanks again

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Your profile is about what you are after. People want to know what you are offering. Soft swap, women only, girl on girl, no girl on girl, group play etc."

This

There is so much choice on fab - why should someone choose you? What makes you stand out from the other couples on here

Colchester

Thanks for the advice we have taken new pics n put them up n now looking to sort profile out

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks for the advice we have taken new pics n put them up

"

What about some clothed pics ?

» Add a new message to this topic