FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Spoilsports

Spoilsports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *__K OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Some people on here can be really vindictive on here. Someone I've known for about a year or so has had her life turned upside down because someone thought it'd be a good idea to tell her mum about her activities on fab. I don't know who it was, I don't know their reason, and frankly I am not really caring. You don't rat out folk on here for any reason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couldn't agree more - that totally sucks whatever the reason

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

sad people stick their noses in cos they have a sad life themselves

I had it happen to me.. not my parents as they already knew...

but the person decided to tell everyone.. including reporting me to social services.. its all settled down now... but its not nice.

However, it does get better.. and no one should ever be ashamed of what they do.

Cali

Gd morning all

That sucks big time!! I feel for the poor person that got ratted on. Im sure the mother will come around in time, and would probably be hurt that the 'girl' hadnt told her in the first place bout her actions. As for the 'rat', oh im sure many bad things will come around to make there life harsh!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Some people on here can be really vindictive on here. Someone I've known for about a year or so has had her life turned upside down because someone thought it'd be a good idea to tell her mum about her activities on fab. I don't know who it was, I don't know their reason, and frankly I am not really caring. You don't rat out folk on here for any reason."

i agree, this is why when people say you shouldnt be bothered about face pics or employers and family finding out they are being naive...sadly there are nasty people out there who like causing trouble for the sake of it.

thats what people are like though, i have got to the stage in my life where i dont give a dam what people think about me, not that i ever have been that much. you only have one life and you have to live it the way you want to. am not ashamed of what i do, there are people who do much worse things.

"I don't know their reason, and frankly I am not really caring. "

How can you comment is you don't know the why's.

Maybe your friend told someone something that also blew their life apart...

If you don't have both sides of a story, best to leave it...

Love to all

There are jealous, nasty and vindictive people on here as there are in any walk of life. I'm guessing the person got knocked back and wanted revenge.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"There are jealous, nasty and vindictive people on here as there are in any walk of life. I'm guessing the person got knocked back and wanted revenge.

"

it's all very childlike behaviour really isn't it to do something like that...

urrrr I'm telling of you!

I'd like to think that people progress a little more in their development than remain at the primary school level.

Wolf

By *AR1987Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

It's amazing how vindictive people are willing to be at the slightest hint of provocation. Just hearing that Op made me want to get mediaeval on their arses (not the OP, the perpetrator)!

That's appalling behaviour and no excuse or reason for it in my view. Sadly some people are vindictive and small minded. No place for it in swinging. Hope your acquaintance gets through it ok.

» Add a new message to this topic