FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tything barn

Tything barn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickbare OP   Man  over a year ago

narberth

Has anybody been to Tything barn Kilgetty, Wales and is it any good for mm, mmf fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

We've been quite a few times but not for a few years. It was a family naturist site, I don't know if it's changed. There are children about all over the site till quite late in the evening. It is not the sort of place that we would go expecting to find someone to play, although swingers who are naturist did go but were very, very discreet - we only found there were swingers there because we met people we knew from clubs there by chance. It is definitely not a place I would recommend going if you are looking to play unless it has changed a lot in the last few years. If you're looking for a swinging naturist site look at Eureka or Silverleigh in Kent.

By *winglowcambsMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Is silverLeigh definitely a swinging resort as well as naturist? As mentions nothing at all on the web page about swinging!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tything Barn is a family naturist site - with children about - nothing to do with swinging!!!

Yes - some swingers do go there, I've been many times myself - but for the naturist lifestyle, not playtime!

I've even heard the subject discussed there over the evening campfire, and the general feeling was that anybody trying anything on would be pretty much strung up before being thrown out....

So perhaps not a good idea to visit expecting that your requests will be made welcome....!

By *ickbare OP   Man  over a year ago

narberth

Thanks everyone for the information. Looks like I will just be getting sunburnt and nothing else!

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"Is silverLeigh definitely a swinging resort as well as naturist? As mentions nothing at all on the web page about swinging! "
It's not a swingers club but play does go on. Don't do it in the lounge but expect to see play in the wet area or the rest rooms - unless it's changed since the last time we were there which was about 4 years ago. There will be naturists there who aren't swingers so be careful how you approach people.

» Add a new message to this topic