FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs for amatures/newbies

Clubs for amatures/newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eadNLovingIt88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

We are looking for a club that's good for amatures or newbies in the Essex area, any advice or places to go would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ticky_vikkiWoman  over a year ago

Herts

Jaydees in St Neots would be the best place to go to pop your club cherry!! I went 2 years ago this month and have now probably been on average every week since!!

Friendly, welcoming staff and guests make Jaydees my number one place to party! Their reviews say it all, take a look and get booked in, you won’t regret it, I promise

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think there is anything near you, but I'd second that Jaydees should be a really good place to start. It's near St Neots. There is another club that's a bit nearer to you, VA (Vanilla Alternative), but it could be a little bit much for people who are just starting in the club scene as they haven't got any private rooms. But it's up to you which place you choose. Check the reviews section, that should give you some more ideas what those two clubs are like.

When you make your choice, make sure you contact your chosen club and advise them you'd like to come. You'd need some IDs on the first visit.

Enjoy

By *VK_RugbyCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Liberty Elite is a good club for newbies, it has a mixture of group and private lockable play areas. There’s usually a good mix of age ranges, have a look at their website for event details and what is needed on your initial visit.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I would suggest for a first visit go to a club where you don't have to dress down on arrival.

» Add a new message to this topic