FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > "Black only PLEASE" why do some people choose not to read that?

"Black only PLEASE" why do some people choose not to read that?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ion2012 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

our profile is specific, that we only want to meet black cpl/cpls/or singel black guys ...yet we had many winks & request to meet up...do people only look at the profile photo's and get carried away? or they just can not READ? tell me please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 11/04/12 04:39:14]

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"our profile is specific, that we only want to meet black cpl/cpls/or singel black guys ...yet we had many winks & request to meet up...do people only look at the profile photo's and get carried away? or they just can not READ? tell me please!

"

single black guy here

By *reaky_JayMan  over a year ago

london

Make that two lolol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

change the NONE to NON just so its clearer

Some people will never read profiles. They aren't the kind of people you'd want to meet anyway. Well that's the way I see it. So I don't bother doing a big profile. If people want to know more they will ask.

Why are you getting so wound up about it ?

It's not as though their coming to your house and knocking at your door.

It's only a wink or a message. If it ain't what you want delete it and look at the next one.

Can never understand why so many people get so hot under the collar over something as trivial on a tuppence hap'ney sex site

Ye don't hang folk it's only a wink .god dammmmm

Forum Mod

No-one reads profiles its the law of fab

No need to stress just ignore it and concentrate on those that you do want to meet

Some profiles are like a red rag to a bull,people will do the opposite of what you want just cos..........

See it as a compliment that these idiots clearly fancy you. It's when you get no winks you should feel angry. Especially with a beautiful azz like dat.

No one seems to read profiles, to be honest, at least that's what it seems like.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"our profile is specific, that we only want to meet black cpl/cpls/or singel black guys ...yet we had many winks & request to meet up...do people only look at the profile photo's and get carried away? or they just can not READ? tell me please!

"

they just look at the pictures...i get mail of men who want to Dom me or straight guys who want to meet both of us...sadly its just a drawback of the site. Try not to let it get to you.

TRY PUTTING WE ONLY LIKE BLACK TEA N COFFEE lol

"

You think your the only once that get this

For the same reason as I get Black/Asian guys messaging me when I say my preference is for white guys, they don't read profiles

Cant help but smile at this as some who say white guys only get hate mail.

black man here ready to play (well i go on sunbeds if thats any good to ya as a compromise?)

"Cant help but smile at this as some who say white guys only get hate mail.

"

so do the ones who say black only

By *AR1987Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Personally, I'm colour-blind and wouldn't rule out anyone because of their colour but we all have to respect people's wishes.

A lot of guys will see your mini profile (that's the one that comes up on search pages), get horny and prattle off a wink or a message. So perhaps you should put in your tag line 'Black people only' so as to cut them off at source?

"No one seems to read profiles, to be honest, at least that's what it seems like. "

Realistically those that don't are just looking for wank material

Sorry, when you said 'black only please' I thought you were talking about the font'

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

[Removed by poster at 13/04/12 00:49:07]

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

to put it in perspective, I had, very recently; a message, a wink, and a friend invite from a couple who have "black only" plastered all over their profile (and several verifications from people who are have multiple verifications .... so I guess they are real) .

and I'm so pale I glow in the dark

I guess everyone is smart enough to know that rules get broken sometimes.

but seeing as you're posting in the support and advice forum, my advice would be:

Live with it.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Is it 'cos I is grey?

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"

Never mind stop ranting here we r .How can we help????????

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am willing to bet that for many reasons... people who put black only or do it in a certain manner are actually turning off as many of the very people they are trying to attract as they are people who will step up so to speak.....

like to think of myself as more than just the colour of my skin... but heck.. i've been called a hater and whatnot by so many people now... i don't care....

Perhaps they think they are black?

or perhaps like the girl who posted on the forums a while ago complaining that people who didnt want to meet black people were messaging her, they actually are light skinned black people and you don't realise?

Why so serious????? This should be fun!!

If people send a message and aren't "black"..so what?? Delete and move on!!

You wouldn't be so worried or stressed in real life so why worry about it here!!

Of course I'm sure this site isn't your life and your just venting...I'm sure

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some never read profiles...somethink that they will be the one...when you have looked at their profile...you will be gagging for them...and will help you change your mind...

I did like the comment...they think they are black...

I am sure you have more than enough to be going on with...

iz it coz i iznt black?

"iz it coz i iznt black?"

nah ya need an extra half hour under the sunbed

lol

Wolf

"Some never read profiles...somethink that they will be the one...when you have looked at their profile...you will be gagging for them...and will help you change your mind...

I did like the comment...they think they are black...

I am sure you have more than enough to be going on with... "

yeah i think people do read profiles if they not dead long, if your profile is big enough to fill a4 bit of paper with text then you cant blame anyone for not reading it all.

but i think alot do look and read it fast, see your not after certain stuff but they email that many people they just have the stupid mindset of "well they might be after black only but they obviousily havent seen me yet or they wouldnt have black only on their profile!"

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Your not the only ones who get mails from those outside their preferences, probably happens to most of us.

Not worth getting stressed over, just hit the delete button and move on.

By *Sensual40Man  over a year ago

South Woodford

That's the spirit...

Never mind stop ranting here we r .How can we help????????"

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"That's the spirit...

our profile is specific, that we only want to meet black cpl/cpls/or singel black guys ...yet we had many winks & request to meet up...do people only look at the profile photo's and get carried away? or they just can not READ? tell me please!

Never mind stop ranting here we r .How can we help???????? "

n guess wot i got blocked just frm putting myself forward.They never even bothered to talk to me.I am learning it the hard way here .Talk abt attention seekers hey

"

"Black only PLEASE" why do some people choose not to read that?

"

Forgive me, but isn't it pretty impossible to choose not to read a statement like that? More like some choose to IGNORE that.

"

O well at least your not making a mountaim out of a mole hill !

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

lol

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Lots of people put no single men on their profile, but hey loads of people ignore that, so don't expect your request to be treated any different.

"No one seems to read profiles, to be honest, at least that's what it seems like. "

We always read profiles and any message we get which makes it clear that the sender hasn't read ours gets deleted, and he or she gets no reply.

I think they should read their own profile and correct all the spelling mistakes lol I would message them to highlight their errors but I'm worried that it would be a "waist" of time and they might "blocked" me.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I think it's fair to say everyone receives messages outwith their criteria. Delete...the world still turns.

As has been said a million times most people don't read profiles.

I really wouldn't get worked up over it just delete the messages - problem solved.

"

same reason i get messages from people who arent white or outside my age brackets etc....jst delete and move on if the same person stttiiilll messages after u delte reply saying read profiles before messaging...if they stilll dont get the message then just block them simples lol

altho on a bad day i too get rather iritated by al the blk cocks i get staring at me in my inbox lol

"Why are you getting so wound up about it ?

It's not as though their coming to your house and knocking at your door.

It's only a wink or a message. If it ain't what you want delete it and look at the next one.

i think people get really wound up at times because some days you may find every single message is from someone you have clearly said ur nt looking for lol

Can never understand why so many people get so hot under the collar over something as trivial on a tuppence hap'ney sex site"

By *ion2012 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

we posted the question:

So Thanks to everyone who took time to give feedback,some really funny statements and other peoples experiance, we still sometimes have to block some people but that's manageable numbers Now....so i hope you all find what your really looking for ...happy swinging

"

Ha! Welcome to the club. Whatever you say in your profile most people will disregard it. But there's the good old 'delete' button for those types.

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"we posted the question:

So Thanks to everyone who took time to give feedback,some really funny statements and other peoples experiance, we still sometimes have to block some people but that's manageable numbers Now....so i hope you all find what your really looking for ...happy swinging "

We are white and would love to meet you....are you interested?..We have pics we can send. My wife has never been with a black man. My husband has never been with a black woman. Is it true black men all have huge cocks? We would love to meet you because we really like your profile.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Smile. Block. Move on.

But i guess you've already figured that out, so happy swinging

Has there ever been a discussion about whether a preference setting/search option based on race in addition to age/gender/sexuality is possible/likely/appropriate?

"Your not the only ones who get mails from those outside their preferences, probably happens to most of us.

Not worth getting stressed over, just hit the delete button and move on. "

Was about to say the same thing.

By *eriousMeetZMan  over a year ago

romford

I do find it amusing how people get frustrated over something resolved so easily its that kind of aggression that gets us black males labeled

I'm open to all races we are the same colour inside but each to there own

I'm a black single male who has the power to change people's opinion on the whole none black thing but getting angry about it is just as stupid as criticising a lesbian for her preference

Some people just like what they like that's something people just have to deal with It frustrates me when I say no face pic no reply but it really has no effect lol

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I always take winks to be a compliment. It does not mean they are up for meeting. We have had winks from people 100s of miles away. They ain't after a quicky. They are just saying you look nice.

I'd only message those we actually want to meet.

» Add a new message to this topic