FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hmmm...

hmmm...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for taking a look as i'm kind of stumped..So ive been on and off here for a couple years(enjoy it far to much!) and i've always found that sometimes no matter how well crafted the message or how good i think my profile/ pics are. Some people just wont give me the light of day.. now im not bothered if im not someones type but i feel im going wrong somewhere ive had plenty of great meets and did have veri's on another account. Could anyone take a look at my profile and or chat with me to see i'm going wrong somewhere? thanks in advanve!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I'd ask some of your previous meets to verify you again, not only do some people prefer verfified single men you'll also be able to access more inboxes as you won't be blocked by the non-verified option.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I'd ask some of your previous meets to verify you again, not only do some people prefer verfified single men you'll also be able to access more inboxes as you won't be blocked by the non-verified option.

"

If people wont meet you how can you get verified?

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"I'd ask some of your previous meets to verify you again, not only do some people prefer verfified single men you'll also be able to access more inboxes as you won't be blocked by the non-verified option.

If people wont meet you how can you get verified?

"

Go in chat and ask someone in there if they would verify you as genuine, this entails showing your face on cam though. Ignore the rule about men not being able to be cam verified as it's just never been removed, ignore anyone who comments that it's a rule also coz you know someone will.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I can't actually tell what your profile pic is

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"Thanks for taking a look as i'm kind of stumped..So ive been on and off here for a couple years(enjoy it far to much!) and i've always found that sometimes no matter how well crafted the message or how good i think my profile/ pics are. Some people just wont give me the light of day.. now im not bothered if im not someones type but i feel im going wrong somewhere ive had plenty of great meets and did have veri's on another account. Could anyone take a look at my profile and or chat with me to see i'm going wrong somewhere? thanks in advanve! "

Go to clubs. Meet folks and get verified

» Add a new message to this topic