FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female interpretation please?!

Female interpretation please?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I feel slightly confused this morning. I woke up to find a text on my phone:

'nice write up for the latest. better than mine, thanks'

I admit, perhaps I gushed a little too much over the 'latest' ; but shit, she was good?! However, I was surprised to find that another women who I'd had an equally enjoyable experience with, appears to be taking issue with my 'review' of this other girl. Not only did she send that tx, but she also sentme two messages on here saying, again about the write up and secondly, that she'd (her words) 'had indefinitely better than me, as well'. she has also blocked me (which is her right, of course) which means her verifications of me hv also gone.

I'm not sure I understand, personally I don't take this site or myself, or anyone else for that matter to seriously, but I do feel a bit disappointed. I might also point out, that she has given out several reviews since me; some of which may be considered as 'better' than the one she left me.

What is going on here? I haven't responded to any of it yet...

Perhaps some female advice?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's simple... To many people on this site do not understand or appreciate what swinging is all about and would be better served on a singles dating site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's simple... To many people on this site do not understand or appreciate what swinging is all about and would be better served on a singles dating site."

I agree

She Lurves you..

"It's simple... To many people on this site do not understand or appreciate what swinging is all about and would be better served on a singles dating site."

+1

well she obv is a bit jealous,

but you wouldnt get this problem if you used the verification system to verify people as genuine etc, rather than use it to review them as a fuck.

after all thats what its there for!

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

"It's simple... To many people on this site do not understand or appreciate what swinging is all about and would be better served on a singles dating site.

+1"

green eyed monster is present me thinks ! Some women and men come to that - just dont know the meaning of nsa and the fact that swinging is supposed to be fun !

"well she obv is a bit jealous,

but you wouldnt get this problem if you used the verification system to verify people as genuine etc, rather than use it to review them as a fuck.

after all thats what its there for!"

Good point, I'd never thought of that. I'm surprised she was even keeping an eye on my profile.

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

"

Good point, I'd never thought of that. I'm surprised she was even keeping an eye on my profile. "

you will be surprised ! Heard of many people being 'stalked' on here - sometimes is really scary the lengths people go to

Dude, Have you never had a conversation like this with a woman

Man "I liked (insert name) dress (or cooking, shoes, smile, eyes, jokes, car, hair, vase, mugs, tea towel...."

Woman "So you're saying you don't like my dress.."

You are young, but you will learn

"Dude, Have you never had a conversation like this with a woman

Man "I liked (insert name) dress (or cooking, shoes, smile, eyes, jokes, car, hair, vase, mugs, tea towel...."

You are young, but you will learn "

I have but not on a swinging site

I have but not on a swinging site "

I think you have this morning

I have but not on a swinging site

I think you have this morning "

Haha touché

I supose the next question is whether I should respond to what she has said; it all seems a bit OTT, to be honest?

That was defo your problem I think. As someone pointed out you used the verification system as a review one. Perhaps the woman felt like a shite shag after reading the veri you left your latest conquest

"I supose the next question is whether I should respond to what she has said; it all seems a bit OTT, to be honest?"

LOL step away from the key board... Best to ignore her and move on. And, thanks for the thread, it's the best laugh I have had this week

"I supose the next question is whether I should respond to what she has said; it all seems a bit OTT, to be honest?"

I wouldn't respond. Bunny boiler signals there mate

Did anyone like me go read the veri/review he left

go on admit it, bet you all did, you nosey feckers

Leicestershire

No point in responding. It won't solve anything and will just prolong the aggro.

Leave it well alone.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Did anyone like me go read the veri/review he left

go on admit it, bet you all did, you nosey feckers"

Yup. But there nothing on the tv yet

Ignore!

I find people like that soon get bored

Leicestershire

go on admit it, bet you all did, you nosey feckers"

Just did... Lol

Must admit after reading it we can see how you left yourself open for trouble.

Definitely use the veri system just to veri. There's a lesson here...

Just did... Lol

Definitely use the veri system just to veri. There's a lesson here..."

You're right, perhaps it's my fault - well considering how few meets I get, I doubt it will be a problem again lol

"That was defo your problem I think. As someone pointed out you used the verification system as a review one. Perhaps the woman felt like a shite shag after reading the veri you left your latest conquest "

Perhaps, although that wasn't my intention - but I haven't taken any notice of stuff she's said about other men and frankly it's none of my business.

"You're right, perhaps it's my fault - well considering how few meets I get, I doubt it will be a problem again lol"

Yep they will all be thinking I dont want to meet with him now, I couldnt possibly compete with that verification...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I get guys who contact me after a new veri and say "but I was free that night, why didn't you ask me?"...

"You're right, perhaps it's my fault - well considering how few meets I get, I doubt it will be a problem again lol

Yep they will all be thinking I dont want to meet with him now, I couldnt possibly compete with that verification..."

Well then, away I go I suppose - how annoying

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

exactly what i was going to write...dont want to get into the whole swingles thing, but sadly as more and more people join who dont have a swinging attitude this is going to happen more.

OP see it as a warning, the girl complaining wants more than nsa no matter what she claims and stay clear...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Just did... Lol

You're right, perhaps it's my fault - well considering how few meets I get, I doubt it will be a problem again lol"

not your fault at all...she shouldnt have been looking and its up to you what you write...i love getting veris of men that say what a good night they had...my current fave says they thought they didnt come from bjs until they met me...the smile that caused was fab!

You dont need to change...she does or move sites.

Leicestershire

"You're right, perhaps it's my fault - well considering how few meets I get, I doubt it will be a problem again lol

Yep they will all be thinking I dont want to meet with him now, I couldnt possibly compete with that verification..."

The difference between the male and female Psyche lol.

Scary stuff how women's minds work!

Sheffield

Men do it too!

"well she obv is a bit jealous,

after all thats what its there for!"

Leicestershire

"Men do it too!"

They do?!

Why can't people just be happy that people that they have had fun with have found great fun with someone else aswell!?!?

"Men do it too!"

They certainly do! As do couples....

Leicestershire

"Men do it too!

They certainly do! As do couples...."

Right the first time... To many people don't get what swinging is ment to be.

Glad we've not had these issues!

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Verify someone yes, but I've never seen the need to "review" someone, what you do with someone is not necessarily what someone else would do with them. Every experience is different in my book, if every experience was the same then could settle down with only one person and not feel the urge to swing lol.

Sounds like you maybe overdid your latest review and the other woman to exception to that, your showing the latest more attention and she does not like it, now whether that's down to her "liking you" or more who can tell. But if she's blocked you then best move on, ignore texts/ messages and out it down to experience !

Sheffield

When a meet goes well and if we're both inclined to I like to meet fun people again.

BUT if they start to get clingy or possessive thats an immediate turn off.

I had one playmate who felt entitled to comment on other aspects if my life and told me he was 'disappointed' by my behaviour.

We went our separate ways...

I made the mistake once over veri's. I sent a guy I had seen a veri stating it was the best sex I had had in a long long time. I got a phone call from a guy who I had seen the previous night before him saying what the fuck. Luckily enough we both just laughed.

Lesson learnt people do check out your veri's

"When a meet goes well and if we're both inclined to I like to meet fun people again.

I had one playmate who felt entitled to comment on other aspects if my life and told me he was 'disappointed' by my behaviour.

We went our separate ways..."

I am disappointed by your attitude ..

"When a meet goes well and if we're both inclined to I like to meet fun people again.

We went our separate ways..."

Saying that, most of my Veri's use the word 'dissapointed'

+1

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Just did... Lol

You're right, perhaps it's my fault - well considering how few meets I get, I doubt it will be a problem again lol"

Some people just take swinging far too seriously and get clingy and possessive.

Unfortunately it probably won't be the last time that something like this happens.

It's her problem not yours, can't see what you have wrong to be honest. I wouldn't waste any more time thinking about it.

"Men do it too!"

yes very very true! They not only stalk you, moan about verifications on others profiles and ask why didn't you meet me if you were horny, they also start a new profile so they can carry on after you've blocked them!

Op you got away with it quite easy this time, ignore her completely. Must say it may of been the term "best ever" you used on latest verification that may of upset her but she obviously wasn't a swinger and your better off out of it.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

well op my advice to you regarding the woman throwing her toys out the pram over a veri .....RUN AWAY !!!!! LOL !!!

no one shuld dictate how you wish to swing , if you should or shouldnt leave a veri and what the content of your veri should be ! you will never ever please everyone on here no matter what you do ,all you can do is be true to yourself .

did she think you werent going to see anyone else on here ??? people have said maybe she had her confidence shook by the veri ,well sorry but id never be so arrogent as to think id be the best ever sex that person will ever have ! lol ! lets take a reality check here ,this is a SWING SITE and people meet for NO STRINGS ,ADULT fun ! its not the school play ground and "you got a better report then i did " or "youre my best friend no theirs " .

id leave her without contact to stew and mull things over . my guess is shell calm down and recover from her ego being bruised and be back in touch . its then up to you if youd wish to actually see her again . personally id cut any ties and have nothing more to do with her . jealousy in my book has no place at all in swinging .

she might have been tesing you, and it just came accross bad in writing, but it does seem a bit iffy.

We do sometimes look at verifications of people we have met and liked, because we think that people they like may be people WE would like if we got on, but taking offese is a bit extreme.

unfortuneatly it seems to be getting more common and people feel they can question you about who and why you have met.

this is why we no longer show our verificationa and only leave them for others if they ask.

By *ush_tushWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I wonder if said fem has read this thread - be interesting if she left a comment (and no, it ain't me lol)

I agree with them all, she sounds like a green eyed bunny boiler. Have to say there's a reason why I only show my verifications upon request. It's no one's business who I fuck. Back in the days when I still had them on profile I sometimes got comments too. From guys, who say why didn't I meet them? From jealous women who made comments about the guy.

I wouldn't write back to her. Block and for fook sake come to Dublin!!

mate your verification sizzled from start to finish and the other woman got the arse and sulked

can often happen.... emotions get tangled with enjoyment and it all comes off the rails

turn the page - move on and bon courage !

There are a fair few off here on singles dating sites!

I shall of course preserve their anonymity!

Keep verifications to what they are intended for. To verify as genuine and not "rate my ride" and it wouldnt happen

Forum Mod

To the OP,use the verifications system how you want to,you had a great time so you reflected that in your verification,thats how you felt and why should'nt you say what you wanted to say?

I don't see why you should change how you verify because someone else does'nt like it and has behaved like a petulant child because her nose has been put out of joint at the thought of you having fun with someone else on a swinging site

You play and verify how you want,its your profile,your experience and your fun

my advice, hide the bunnies

Soooooo .......... was she a better shag?

Fox ache mate, enjoy the fun and give the angst-ridden green-eyed bunny boilers a body swerve.

The latest shag is always the greatest shag! (I have zimmer brain so could explain that)

"To the OP,use the verifications system how you want to,you had a great time so you reflected that in your verification,thats how you felt and why should'nt you say what you wanted to say?

I don't see why you should change how you verify because someone else does'nt like it and has behaved like a petulant child because her nose has been put out of joint at the thought of you having fun with someone else on a swinging site

You play and verify how you want,its your profile,your experience and your fun"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It's simple... To many people on this site do not understand or appreciate what swinging is all about and would be better served on a singles dating site.

I shall of course preserve their anonymity!"

Meaning what ?

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

you dont need female advice mate. what you need is 6 lottery numbers because you had a lucky escape from her. I would check your rabbit hutch and make sure all bunnies are present and correct!

Assuming you never gave 1st lady false hope by declaring instant love or exclusive rights ofcourse

I shall of course preserve their anonymity!

Meaning what ?"

Meaning...... maybe ...... maybe .........he's one of the single guys off here on the dating sites too.

"To the OP,use the verifications system how you want to,you had a great time so you reflected that in your verification,thats how you felt and why should'nt you say what you wanted to say?

You play and verify how you want,its your profile,your experience and your fun"

Put what you want in a veri...I know the idea is to just say someone if genuine, but sometimes you might want to say that little bit more about someone or an experience and that's your choice. Don't feel the need to censor your opinions or thoughts because someone has let the green eyed monster in...just leave her be and move on x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The only time I have ever been miffed at a bloke I've met leaving another woman a veri was when he was supposed to be meeting me that night and had cancelled due to having to work late. As long as you haven't told her any porkies you're clear. Take it as experience at how contrary us ladies are and move on.

Well I got to the end of the thread then perved the profile and bang all the fun stuff is gone!

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"She Lurves you.."

(like)

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

A bit off topic, but I just had a look at your pics, OP, and damn I can see why she got jealous. You're hot!

"I feel slightly confused this morning. I woke up to find a text on my phone:

'nice write up for the latest. better than mine, thanks'

I admit, perhaps I gushed a little too much over the 'latest' ; but shit, she was good?! However, I was surprised to find that another women who I'd had an equally enjoyable experience with, appears to be taking issue with my 'review' of this other girl. Not only did she send that tx, but she also sentme two messages on here saying, again about the write up and secondly, that she'd (her words) 'had indefinitely better than me, as well'. she has also blocked me (which is her right, of course) which means her verifications of me hv also gone.

I'm not sure I understand, personally I don't take this site or myself, or anyone else for that matter to seriously, but I do feel a bit disappointed. I might also point out, that she has given out several reviews since me; some of which may be considered as 'better' than the one she left me.

What is going on here? I haven't responded to any of it yet...

Perhaps some female advice?

Thanks "

ive had stuff like that too

i had one guy call me after reading a verification from a guy i had met after him asking me why i had met someone else and if i wanted sex i should have just called him!

Then me called me on a daily basis to see if i wanted sex so i had no need to ask anyone else

some people need to take a chill pill

in my opinion your better of rid of her, sod the verification its not the end of the world

By *AR1987Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"She Lurves you.."

She wants to kiss you.... ad infinitum

I shall of course preserve their anonymity!"

Huh? I am on a dating site. They are full of women looking for casual, no commitment relationships but who are not liberated enough to be on here. Sheesh, I get way more meets from them as I'm competing with guys looking for a proper relationship. I hardly even bother sending out PM's on this site anymore*

There, I'm out and proud!

*ladies, if you get one it's because I think you're exceptional

Too cheesy??

"

Too cheesy??

"

just a bit lol

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Hrumph !

I missed out on the saucy sizzling read too.

Hey M_O can we have another peek ?

Jane x

I agree "

Frigging talent show isn't it? lol, Marks out of 10?

» Add a new message to this topic