FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Letting go someone you have major feelings for

Letting go someone you have major feelings for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igNspunky OP   Man  over a year ago

in the car

Well I am guessing we have all been here at this point in sometime in our lives.

This weekend had my heart ripped out by a woman I was seeing, we had been in a relationship (swinging as well) for 6 months and definitely thought I had won the lottery with her.

She was gorgeous/ sexy/ amazing to talk to/ we had loads in common/ very kinky/ loved swinging/ sex was amazing with her and the list goes on.

So what went wrong well plain and simple.

Her heart, love and stronger feelings for another man became more than she had for me.

So I was the decent guy and told her to follow her heart even though it broke mine.

Rejection is hard at the best of times but even harder when she ticked 100% of my boxes on what I want in a partner.

Will I ever find that person again and if you found them then class yourselves as very lucky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aw man that's tough. But you were right to let her go. My advice - for what it's worth - is, just move on with your life and don't look back. Don't try to stay in contact with her, just find your own path. And if she ever comes back into your life, it must be because she wants to. Get out there and enjoy life to the full.

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Time will help. Not everyone that comes into your life is meant to stay but theres always a reason for it.

Give it time and dont expect too much from yourself, it's a crappy feeling xxx

It feels shitty I know.. but everyone deserves to be loved the same as they give.. there will be another special lady out there that will appreciate all you give.. don't be sad for long, treat yourself and give yourself time to "get over" as best you can. Big hugs. X

You show your true sense of worth by letting her go with grace

I know how you feel, I did the same with my Fwb. His relationship has now ended but I have moved on.

Just be kind to yourself and yep time is a great healer however cliche that sounds

I swear the internet is horrible for break ups.....

It’s like you can keep tabs on ex’s from afar.....

I would suggest blocking her on all social media to speed up the morning phase.....

Once you’re back in a new relationship and over her.... you can be friends with her on social media......

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Is she swinging with the new man ?

Virtual hugs OP, you did a really gracious thing x

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Time heals all.

Thats all you need, time.

Until then just remember that without the bad we will never appreciate the good.

By *igNspunky OP   Man  over a year ago

in the car

Thank you to all the kind support to those who have posted a comment and I will definitely be using your advice.

It does help sharing as feel a weight has been lifted slightly but lots of tears are still happening now and again plus self doubting.

But thank you all

Awww op I feel your pain.. Happened to me March this Yr.

8m relationship then ghosted me.

Worst thing he'd met my kids and we had great days together..

Heart broken. No reason at all.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

If it was really 100% perhaps letting go was the wrong thing to do?

Ahh shite so sorry to hear that sweetie. In my opinion you did the right thing. I know we all say "itll be better soon" but it really will, eventually you'll move on a find the right person and be thankful things didn't work out before

By *unshine05Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Well you've learnt in future to keep women at arms length.

Can't get hurt then

"Thank you to all the kind support to those who have posted a comment and I will definitely be using your advice.

It does help sharing as feel a weight has been lifted slightly but lots of tears are still happening now and again plus self doubting.

But thank you all "

Time + distance... And distraction really help.. Get busy is my recommendation.

I've been seeing someone on here for over 6 months... We talk for hours daily, laughing + enjoying each others company, meeting up when possible... I thought it had potential to go somewhere, but they've been clear they are not interested in any sort of relationship and want to continue as we are. Life is really shit at times when the sun + moon/planets are not aligned x

Someone else will value all that you have & will count their lucky stars to be your partner.

Its hard to let her go but maybe its not meant to be. If it is, it will happen & she will come back to you but dont wait around for her. Move on & be happy.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Awww I feel for you. Like others have said, care for yourself as you wanted to care for her. Allow yourself to grieve and hopefully the right person for you will come along one day xx

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Been there myself thought id be alone forever. But one girl found me then this year found a girl that suits us both couldn't be happier. Fate will deliver in time.

» Add a new message to this topic