FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Whats wrong with my profile and messages

Whats wrong with my profile and messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyemidsmale OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

Can anyone help or give feedback as to where i might be going wrong.... I am a genuine guy with verifications i have been sending out a standardish message as below

"After seeing your profile on Fab, I thought I would drop you a message to see if I’m the sort of guy that you would be interested in… can I say, if I’m not then a polite no thanks will ensure I don’t contact you again.

A little about me… First and foremost…. I am very genuine & trust worthy guy…. I am very clean and take pride in my appearance. I am very easy to get on with and can hold a conversation and love having a laugh….. life is for living and not getting too serious about… I’m 6ft tall, medium build, clean shaven, own hair, teeth and sense of humour. Below I’m 8.5” uncut, trimmed or shaven…. Depends on what time of the month it is….lol…. sexually I’m very open minded and enjoy indulging in sexual fun and games.

If you want to know any more, feel free to drop me a message back and hopefully we could chat some more. Happy to give you my phone number to confirm I’m genuine

Looking forward to your response"

But i don't even get a no thanks..... Advise would be great....

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

appart from ot liking cut and paste messages anyway, a few things i picked up on.

" a polite no thanks will ensure i dont contact you again"

seems a little bit like you are threateneing to bombard them with mesages if they do not comply.

way to many "............", just use some commas and full stops instead.

"after seeing your profile on fab"

what about their profile made you want to message them? why them in particular?

how do you fit their criteria?

derby

Thanks for the advise.... will look at the way I reply.......

I prefer messages that are personal to me and show my profile has actually been read. Cut and paste get deleated am afraid

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 11/04/12 12:35:01]

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

As above cut and paste messages show no thought on the senders part. mentioning something particular from the profile is nice or like someone already said state what attracted you

derby

Thanks ladies.... i have used the cut and paste method as when i spend ages tying a message to see 'deleted' in my sent box it gets frustrating..... but totally see your side of it..... thanks a million x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 11/04/12 13:08:05]

Northants

"Whats wrong with my profile and messages"

Probably nothing! If you typed it, it is you and if you take advice from here, it will not be you any more. Your biggest problem is you are a very small fish in a very large ocean! Just join the queue and perhaps one day you may get lucky.. If you do? Buy a lottery ticket as well.. lol

But you seem to have had some good luck anyway! Three meets in tha last 6 months af last year? Most guys would kill for that!

Nothing exciting or novel about your messages

Nothing that makes them stand out

I would reply out of politeness, but then again I don't get multiple messages every hour with similar enquiries.

I dare say replying to them gets boring !

Maybe make the messages less formal and more tailored towards the individual profile you are contacting ?

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

i agree with the copy n paste issue and a face pic on profile goes a long way too

Don't tell people they have to reply as they don't. Women on here claim to get hundreds of messages per day so they will only reply to those that interest them and tick all the boxes. And cut and paste messages won't get a response either, we women aren't thick lol

I would reply to you but only because you are too far from me

Can I just point out that wanting suitably hand-crafted messages is fine if there is something unique or personal within your profile that its possible to message about.

Now this is not specifically about anyone who's posted on this thread, but a general comment. So many profiles contain the same info in a different order, very little to go on.

Lets be practical and realistic. You can write a great intro message, but generally speaking the process flow for replying is based more on initial physical attraction (pics) than anything else.

Why do people get hung up on needing something unique written just for them as an intro, when a large part of the decision to reply is based on physical attraction.

Surely the time to start being critical of message content is when you have try to have a conversation over email?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I prefer messages that are personal to me and show my profile has actually been read. Cut and paste get deleated am afraid "

exactly...i do what i do with all spam...delete.

Choose people you are attracted to and say why...if any hole is a goal go to a greedy girls night at a club.

Northants

"exactly...i do what i do with all spam...delete.

Choose people you are attracted to and say why...if any hole is a goal go to a greedy girls night at a club."

Spot on Jem (xx) As I said earlier, this guy has three validations in the latter half of last year! More luck than most on here will have in a lifetime!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"exactly...i do what i do with all spam...delete.

Choose people you are attracted to and say why...if any hole is a goal go to a greedy girls night at a club.

Spot on Jem (xx) As I said earlier, this guy has three validations in the latter half of last year! More luck than most on here will have in a lifetime!"

reading back i think it comes off as dismissive of GG nights...which wasnt my intention, i like being a convenient hole

btw your still wrong about MILFs..so normal service is retored

» Add a new message to this topic