FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best way to approach couples

Best way to approach couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this may seem silly.. but why do I always end up speaking with the male half of couples, exchanging photos etc to be told the lady’s not interested? All seems bit iffy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No idea. If a single man contacts us they are always speaking to me the woman although Mr N reads all messages

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

In our relationship she has the final say. However with us she genuinely isn't interested in other males. And she's losing interest in the site due to to many let downs, so I'm holding the Fort till someone sparks her interest again, if we get chatting to a women and she likes what she sees she will come on and chat or give her number if she thinks a meet will happen

By *ackinabox19Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

In my short brief experience so far on fab I honestly don’t mind who I speak with regarding couples, obviously I want to have a mental & physical attraction with the lady but still want to have a connection and friendship with the male half after all he is trusting me to be involved and is a much part of anything that happens moving forward. I’m not sure I could meet a couple if I hadn’t had a conversation with both but that’s just my preference

"In my short brief experience so far on fab I honestly don’t mind who I speak with regarding couples, obviously I want to have a mental & physical attraction with the lady but still want to have a connection and friendship with the male half after all he is trusting me to be involved and is a much part of anything that happens moving forward. I’m not sure I could meet a couple if I hadn’t had a conversation with both but that’s just my preference

"

Is not that I mind speaking with the male, I just feel like, not all but many couples profiles I’ve spoke with, is just the male for few days then when you press them on what their partners thinking, miraculously she not interested! I feel there’s as many fake couples profiles on here as single males these days

"In our relationship she has the final say. However with us she genuinely isn't interested in other males. And she's losing interest in the site due to to many let downs, so I'm holding the Fort till someone sparks her interest again, if we get chatting to a women and she likes what she sees she will come on and chat or give her number if she thinks a meet will happen "
yeah seems most are going that way mate. Can’t blame your lady for that

"No idea. If a single man contacts us they are always speaking to me the woman although Mr N reads all messages "
yeah I like it when it works like that or just a bit of both is nice.. your trying to impress both male an female at the end of the day

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No idea. If a single man contacts us they are always speaking to me the woman although Mr N reads all messages yeah I like it when it works like that or just a bit of both is nice.. your trying to impress both male an female at the end of the day "

Yeah, we feel a lot of sympathy for single men wanting to meet couples. Some of them are so nervous when they meet us for socials and to be honest so would I be. I think as long as you make sure you talk to them both unless they specifically say otherwise and just be yourself it'll work one way or another.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

I the male half of a couple deal with all the messages from single males as it keeps the abusive, rude and obnoxious ones away from my wife to be honest. Once I have filtered out the ones who are respectful and seem genuine then I will share their pictures with my wife and she will decide if she finds them attractive and good for a possible meet then I will respond back to try arrange that. I'm straight so at the end of the day it's my wife who will be playing with the single male so it goes without saying that she has the final say.

Out of say 10 people's pictures that I have filtered out from over a 100 messages she's only going to pick out 1 or 2 that we are going to have the time to invest in playing with.

Our verifications show we are definitely not fake and do meet.

I figured the other perspective may give a more balance view.

For me whilst there are lots of fakes they are pretty easy to spot what is much much harder is working out who are the keyboard fantasists.

There is a world of difference between the fantasy of swinging with a couple, group sex etc and the reality of actually doing it.

It's pretty clear there's a lot of users who love the idea of it but when the opportunity to do it for real is presented they run a mile.

KJ x

"No idea. If a single man contacts us they are always speaking to me the woman although Mr N reads all messages yeah I like it when it works like that or just a bit of both is nice.. your trying to impress both male an female at the end of the day

Yeah, we feel a lot of sympathy for single men wanting to meet couples. Some of them are so nervous when they meet us for socials and to be honest so would I be. I think as long as you make sure you talk to them both unless they specifically say otherwise and just be yourself it'll work one way or another. "

Fingers crossed an here’s hoping but thank you for your time an advice x

"I the male half of a couple deal with all the messages from single males as it keeps the abusive, rude and obnoxious ones away from my wife to be honest. Once I have filtered out the ones who are respectful and seem genuine then I will share their pictures with my wife and she will decide if she finds them attractive and good for a possible meet then I will respond back to try arrange that. I'm straight so at the end of the day it's my wife who will be playing with the single male so it goes without saying that she has the final say.

Out of say 10 people's pictures that I have filtered out from over a 100 messages she's only going to pick out 1 or 2 that we are going to have the time to invest in playing with.

For me whilst there are lots of fakes they are pretty easy to spot what is much much harder is working out who are the keyboard fantasists.

There is a world of difference between the fantasy of swinging with a couple, group sex etc and the reality of actually doing it.

It's pretty clear there's a lot of users who love the idea of it but when the opportunity to do it for real is presented they run a mile.

KJ x "

Couldn’t agree more, and I’m all for the male seeking out an making sure is not another abusive fella.. your right to be doing that as I know myself there’s some rude lads on here

Bristol

"I the male half of a couple deal with all the messages from single males as it keeps the abusive, rude and obnoxious ones away from my wife to be honest. Once I have filtered out the ones who are respectful and seem genuine then I will share their pictures with my wife and she will decide if she finds them attractive and good for a possible meet then I will respond back to try arrange that. I'm straight so at the end of the day it's my wife who will be playing with the single male so it goes without saying that she has the final say.

KJ x

Couldn’t agree more, and I’m all for the male seeking out an making sure is not another abusive fella.. your right to be doing that as I know myself there’s some rude lads on here "

To be fair this is spot on

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

KJ x "

Totally this, Mrs Skyblue never goes on Fabs, she just responds to anything that has made its way through my extremely stringent filters. Fabs only accounts for about 5% of our lifestyle activity anyway so it takes something really stand out to move forwards.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"In my short brief experience so far on fab I honestly don’t mind who I speak with regarding couples, obviously I want to have a mental & physical attraction with the lady but still want to have a connection and friendship with the male half after all he is trusting me to be involved and is a much part of anything that happens moving forward. I’m not sure I could meet a couple if I hadn’t had a conversation with both but that’s just my preference "

This is so true, if a single man cannot chat to the mail half of a couple in text, how the hell can he be comfortable when all three of them are naked lol

Harrogate

"In my short brief experience so far on fab I honestly don’t mind who I speak with regarding couples, obviously I want to have a mental & physical attraction with the lady but still want to have a connection and friendship with the male half after all he is trusting me to be involved and is a much part of anything that happens moving forward. I’m not sure I could meet a couple if I hadn’t had a conversation with both but that’s just my preference

This is so true, if a single man cannot chat to the mail half of a couple in text, how the hell can he be comfortable when all three of them are naked lol "

This is so true, if a single man cannot chat to the mail half of a couple in text, how the hell can he be comfortable when all three of them are naked lol "

Again speaking with the male half is not the problem I’m trying to identify here. Is the fact of when you ask about the female after exchanging pics etc an being told “really interested” all just goes quiet! I suppose is just one of those things like most on fab nowadays

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea. I'm the female half of the couple. I always use this account. My partner has a separate profile as he's been on the scene for a while though. Regardless of who we're chatting with we both ask the person/s to message us both, it's just polite especially when arranging a meet

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I always find that couples don't often say who you're chatting with when they message you first

It's normally when I'm called 'mate' that I assume it must be the husband

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We don't tell people who is typing at the beginning. We've noticed people speak to us differently when they know who it is.

It's funny though because any time we say no to a guy they assume it's the male talking. Beast is straight so he isn't going to be the one saying which guy is attractive or not lol

"I know this may seem silly.. but why do I always end up speaking with the male half of couples, exchanging photos etc to be told the lady’s not interested? All seems bit iffy "

You run up slap the male on the head and she does your wife fuck for fun. Simples.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

With us I'm left to do deal with all the initial contacts and filtering. S just looks through pics and says whether she likes the look or not but doesn't do the relying. If age sees someone she likes then we ask if they'd like to move to kik where we can do a group chat as she finds that simpler, similar to using text or whatsapp.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

KJ x "

This is exactly how it works for us. We both looked at messages to begin with but she got very tired of all the yucky notes from single guys. I dig through all the garbage looking for a few gems and then show her the profiles. Out of 100 couples and singles I show her she picks 1 or 2 for me to chat with further and set up a social.

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

As the male half of the couple I do most of the filtering of incoming messages but we always respond together.

Most messages don't get past stage 1 for a number of reasons including a total failure to read our profile, sending the message purely aimed at her (this really pisses us off) or just a couple of text speak 'words'.

We understand it's difficult for single guys in the scene and especially on here but 95% of blokes really don't help themselves!

Bristol

"As the male half of the couple I do most of the filtering of incoming messages but we always respond together.

Most messages don't get past stage 1 for a number of reasons including a total failure to read our profile, sending the message purely aimed at her (this really pisses us off) or just a couple of text speak 'words'.

We understand it's difficult for single guys in the scene and especially on here but 95% of blokes really don't help themselves!"

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"No idea. If a single man contacts us they are always speaking to me the woman although Mr N reads all messages "

Same as us, H

By *ne Fish Two FishCouple  over a year ago

London

KJ x "

Well said, similar as us,

I the male, do 99.9% the chat/messaging, will filter anyone of interest to Emma, if she likes them will message more, arrange social etc..

It works for us, if guys don't like chatting with the male then they always ask ' does emma meet alone ' very quickly

So why message a couple then and try to exclude the male …?

There's a lot of single guys that think this is Tinder, swipe select message meet fuck,

Fantasists soon make excuses or just disappear...

m&e xx

Let them approach you

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I (AJ) usually reply to guys and Will most of the time reply’s to couples although we both read most of the messages

"I know this may seem silly.. but why do I always end up speaking with the male half of couples, exchanging photos etc to be told the lady’s not interested? All seems bit iffy "

This happens to me a lot, I now won’t send pics or arrange meets without actually seeing or hearing the female half on cam or phone.......

I think some couples are just men behind that profile and sometimes I actually think the woman is there but I’m the shadows, doesn’t really want to be and he is the driving force because this lifestyle is what he wants but not necessarily what she wants!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

pretty standard

alway include the guy, so many head straight for the wife and ignore the guy

By *ornypair300Couple  over a year ago

scottish borders

From our experience we struggle badly as we get lots of single guys messaging not very nice messages or simply not reading our bio where we state we dont meet men as we are not ready for that yet. We are ff play same room couple but still find it hard ourselves to get meets organised . Just hang in in there

Yeah a lot of males do the filtering and replying. Gets to the point with a lot of the women in the couples that they simply can't be arsed trifling through piles of horse shit.

It can get draining and seem like it just ain't worth it.

I'm in the "find one or two in every 100" that pique my interest enough to consider looking at.

I hardly read them or reply and if I do it's coz I've got a good vibe off the message before I've even opened it.

Some of the "couples" you message will merely be a bloke with todger in hand having some solo fantasy fun.

Some will be profiles that WERE a couple, have since split but the bloke carries on as if they're still together as he thinks he stands more chance getting somewhere.

P

Bristol

A net and a bear trap?

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

From the shadows !

Harrogate

"Yeah a lot of males do the filtering and replying. Gets to the point with a lot of the women in the couples that they simply can't be arsed trifling through piles of horse shit.

I'm in the "find one or two in every 100" that pique my interest enough to consider looking at.

I hardly read them or reply and if I do it's coz I've got a good vibe off the message before I've even opened it.

Some of the "couples" you message will merely be a bloke with todger in hand having some solo fantasy fun.

Some will be profiles that WERE a couple, have since split but the bloke carries on as if they're still together as he thinks he stands more chance getting somewhere.

P"

That’s absolutely crazy !! Very very sad people in my opinion

Why does it seem iffy to you?

I (male) answer a lot of the messages we receive, but it's not me your hoping to have sex with is it, so I might answer your message for example, and think you seem like a nice person, but ultimately it will be my wifes choice to continue messaging or not, once she has read your profile and messages and had a look at your photos.

Don't see a problem with it myself

Bristol

Maybe just maybe op these profiles that have said they aren't interested really arent interested Im just putting that out there, I mean it could be a possibility

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I (the male) run the account because Niki lost patience with Fabs a long time ago.

Any messages received that have a face pic attached that I think there's a 50% chance of her liking, I show to her.

If she agrees, we try to arrange a social asap - that saves all parties a lot of wasted time if the guy isn't genuine. Once a social has been arranged and agreed to it somehow removes any doubts about a person's real intentions.

Niki refuses to get involved at any level until the social, mostly due to many fantasists and married guys.

If at any point a guy thinks we aren't a genuine couple or a couple who want to genuinely meet someone, they're welcome to move on with no issues from us.

I would go with your gut if it feels iffy, too good to be true then it more than likely is!

Being verified means absolutely nothing, there’s so many verified people on here that aren’t who they say it’s ridiculous.........

For instance only days ago a man started a thread, very quickly he was caught out by people commenting on his dick pic wasn’t his dick! Reverse image proved that, he was reported and has removed the pic but he is still here and still photo verified!

My point is profiles can be anyone, if it doesn’t feel right move along

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

In the dark from behind!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Well if we met single men you'd find you were talking to the female as I do all the admin

"I (the male) run the account because Niki lost patience with Fabs a long time ago.

Any messages received that have a face pic attached that I think there's a 50% chance of her liking, I show to her.

If she agrees, we try to arrange a social asap - that saves all parties a lot of wasted time if the guy isn't genuine. Once a social has been arranged and agreed to it somehow removes any doubts about a person's real intentions.

Niki refuses to get involved at any level until the social, mostly due to many fantasists and married guys.

If at any point a guy thinks we aren't a genuine couple or a couple who want to genuinely meet someone, they're welcome to move on with no issues from us.

"

pretty much bang on and same here and if people do not believe us then bugger them and move on

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I talk to bi couples so don't mind who replies. A 'fuck off steve' from either '

Bristol

Cattle prod and a broom maybe?

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

Just luck of the draw.if folk read profiles and message taking what is written into account then they may be me more likely to get a reply. Dick pics or ignoring likes and dislikes is a Swutch off

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Just lob your cock out and ask who wants to suck it first!

Joking aside, speak to both of them with the same amount of respect.

By *andS_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Giffnock

I (S - the male 1/2) organise all meets with us whether that elusive male or any couples.

T (the fem / Wife) prefers it that way as she is a nervous wreck before meets so prefers to know at the "last moment" !

T (wife) hasnt backed out a meet yet - though we both have made polite excuses to a few single guys (who really differed from their profiles), but that happens lol

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

I always make the decision with men, he read the messages.

It could be one of a few reasons.

A lot of couples on here are composed of male who has a high sex drive and finds the whole process a turn on, female who is shy and retiring or doesn't want to do any legwork as she can't be fussed with the effort. She invariably will not get turned on by the idea at all until aroused on the night itself?

As previous posters have said, from previous experiences some couples have found there are the leery, unsavoury characters on here that they understandably want to protect their lady from?

There is also of course the bloke masquerading as a couple while sitting there pulling his schlong. Fortunately these are easy to spot, they get straight into the nitty gritty and want details details details... Cut contact with these meffs immediately.

B

from behind, remember their are four eyes looking at you 8 if they wear glasses

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We both read all our messages - we never respond until we've both agreed a yes or no. And sometimes it's not about a meet - we connect with a lot of people like us who enjoy the chatting on line.

If someone hasn't read the profile - usually the single males asking for a quick meet - he politely says no thanks read our profile.

Its usually Mrs KC that does the most talking but he does join in every now & again.

One guy we've met we talk to regularly - me about the bedroom - them about footy!!

We only respond to messages addressed to both of us, which is probably only around 20% of the messages we receive.

"pretty standard

alway include the guy, so many head straight for the wife and ignore the guy"

Your missing the point! I always speak with the Gent that is not the problem here. Surely the same should go as including the lady!

"Yeah a lot of males do the filtering and replying. Gets to the point with a lot of the women in the couples that they simply can't be arsed trifling through piles of horse shit.

P"

I think you may have hit the nail on the head there

Thanks for all the genuine responses an also so the ones that are totally missing the point, as if I’m trying to swerve the male! I’m attracted to couples so wouldn’t make sense to try an swerve the fella would it but thanks for some insight in how to couples to think. Just have to keep an eye out for the fellas fantasy wanking OP

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

It's always me kaz that does the chatting with a single guy on here that we plan to meet.and when we meet and if Del doesn't like them then it doesn't happen... And I trust his Instincts. There is rumour on here that some couples profiles are really just single guys getting their kicks. Lol...

Most of the couple profiles are written by men and managed by men. Yes they are often iffy. Either the woman has lost interest or was never interested in the first place. Think on a couple profile they think they'll have a better chance if meeting. But mostly they just want to view private pics and pretty much all unsolicited friend requests it's the guy sending them.

It is just th way it is in these sites

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I prefer sideways, and don't make eye contact

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Most of the couple profiles are written by men and managed by men. Yes they are often iffy. Either the woman has lost interest or was never interested in the first place. Think on a couple profile they think they'll have a better chance if meeting. But mostly they just want to view private pics and pretty much all unsolicited friend requests it's the guy sending them.

It is just th way it is in these sites "

I think this is a common misconception. There are lots of different couples with lots of different profiles. Many are as you say written and run by the male half, but there are also many written and run by the female half & ones that are a collaboration managed in equally between the two.

If you want success contacting "anyone" on here, the first thing is to make sure that you match what they are looking for. Then you need to ensure that you stand-out from all of the other people sending them messages. Most ladies will read your profile "before" even opening your message.

Cal

"

It is just th way it is in these sites

I think this is a common misconception. There are lots of different couples with lots of different profiles. Many are as you say written and run by the male half, but there are also many written and run by the female half & ones that are a collaboration managed in equally between the two.

If you want success contacting "anyone" on here, the first thing is to make sure that you match what they are looking for. Then you need to ensure that you stand-out from all of the other people sending them messages. Most ladies will read your profile "before" even opening your message.

Cal"

Our profile had been written by the A and managed by A.

But in all these years on these sites profiles are mostly written by males. Males and females have a different way of writing, use different grammatical structure and use different wording also in messages. Compare female profiles to Male profiles to couple profiles.

As soon as you get a message you know which it's from the just by the wording or lack of it.

It is easy to spot fakes in writing . Very rarely if ever have received first contact from the female half of a couple.

It is just the way it is, there are exceptions like anything, if people actually bothered to read profiles as we do, they say a lot more about the people than I guess they wanted to say and can be very subconsciously revealing, but you do have to read them first lol

Bristol

"I prefer sideways, and don't make eye contact "
I do like that approach is there a slight crouching involved?

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We must be completely different to most then...I wrote our profile and it is mainly me that reads and replies to messages, simply because i have more time. I am old enough and ugly enough to be able to work out for myself who I want to talk to and don't need K filtering anyone for me.

We talk about messages all the time and decide together if we want to take things further. To say women in couples are not involved is utter bollocks.

T x

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

"We must be completely different to most then...I wrote our profile and it is mainly me that reads and replies to messages, simply because i have more time. I am old enough and ugly enough to be able to work out for myself who I want to talk to and don't need K filtering anyone for me.

We talk about messages all the time and decide together if we want to take things further. To say women in couples are not involved is utter bollocks.

T x

"

"I know this may seem silly.. but why do I always end up speaking with the male half of couples, exchanging photos etc to be told the lady’s not interested? All seems bit iffy

It is just th way it is in these sites "

This

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Ours clearly states the male operates the profile yet men don’t read and automatically assume they’re talking to the woman. They could be gods gift to all woman kind but you blew it right there and then.

By *ongarMan  over a year ago

maidstone / Tunbridge Wells

I have had two great couple experiences from here, both times I was speaking to the male half first, seems standard.

Two quality meets too x

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"We must be completely different to most then...I wrote our profile and it is mainly me that reads and replies to messages, simply because i have more time. I am old enough and ugly enough to be able to work out for myself who I want to talk to and don't need K filtering anyone for me.

T x

"

Same for us im main chatter and choose who i chat too ..

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

" if a single man cannot chat to the mail half of a couple in text, how the hell can he be comfortable when all three of them are naked lol "

This most definitely. In our particular dynamic it is normally me that decides who we play with. If I think I need to then I show Debs the messages and pictures and she has a veto otherwise I make all the arrangements. Sometimes I will tell her what's happening, sometimes I won't. If a guy feels that this sort of dynamic is not for him then so be it. We may cut down the number of people we meet like this but we know that the ones we do are on the same page.

" if a single man cannot chat to the mail half of a couple in text, how the hell can he be comfortable when all three of them are naked lol

This most definitely. In our particular dynamic it is normally me that decides who we play with. If I think I need to then I show Debs the messages and pictures and she has a veto otherwise I make all the arrangements. Sometimes I will tell her what's happening, sometimes I won't. If a guy feels that this sort of dynamic is not for him then so be it. We may cut down the number of people we meet like this but we know that the ones we do are on the same page."

I’m not a male but I’ve found this is often how it is for me when I’m trying to meet couples and it puts me off. Firstly because I then question whether it’s a man hiding behind a couple profile and secondly because a couple of times I’ve met couples where the woman really isn’t into it, I actually doubted that she’s even bi curious let alone bi........He’s having fun tho which then makes me think he’s the driving force behind the couple and she’s going along with his fantasies

Our account is managed and run by us both.

I, the woman, read and respond to messages as does he.

The only time we didn't was for a mfm, where part of our set up was that I had no contact or knowledge of the guy before the night.

Very hot, and entirely mutual decision.

Otherwise, we are both equally involved.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

" if a single man cannot chat to the mail half of a couple in text, how the hell can he be comfortable when all three of them are naked lol

This most definitely. In our particular dynamic it is normally me that decides who we play with. If I think I need to then I show Debs the messages and pictures and she has a veto otherwise I make all the arrangements. Sometimes I will tell her what's happening, sometimes I won't. If a guy feels that this sort of dynamic is not for him then so be it. We may cut down the number of people we meet like this but we know that the ones we do are on the same page.

I’m not a male but I’ve found this is often how it is for me when I’m trying to meet couples and it puts me off. Firstly because I then question whether it’s a man hiding behind a couple profile and secondly because a couple of times I’ve met couples where the woman really isn’t into it, I actually doubted that she’s even bi curious let alone bi........He’s having fun tho which then makes me think he’s the driving force behind the couple and she’s going along with his fantasies "

I think that is more caused by the number of fake profiles than anything. Probably why we have more interaction on another site where the fakes are ed out fairly swiftly and there isn't such a need for suspicion

" Our account is managed and run by us both.

I, the woman, read and respond to messages as does he.

The only time we didn't was for a mfm, where part of our set up was that I had no contact or knowledge of the guy before the night.

Very hot, and entirely mutual decision.

Otherwise, we are both equally involved. "

This is the same for arthur & i, we both manage our profile only once has arthur taken full control similar scenario to above & a mutual decision

"

This is the same for arthur & i, we both manage our profile only once has arthur taken full control similar scenario to above & a mutual decision "

I hope your experience was as hot as ours!

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

With us it's to filter the abusive messages a bit my wife can take some of the insults to heart especially if they get personal

"

This is the same for arthur & i, we both manage our profile only once has arthur taken full control similar scenario to above & a mutual decision

I hope your experience was as hot as ours! "

It most certainly was

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

I’m not a male but I’ve found this is often how it is for me when I’m trying to meet couples and it puts me off. Firstly because I then question whether it’s a man hiding behind a couple profile and secondly because a couple of times I’ve met couples where the woman really isn’t into it, I actually doubted that she’s even bi curious let alone bi........He’s having fun tho which then makes me think he’s the driving force behind the couple and she’s going along with his fantasies "

Interesting.

As I said I the male half deals with all the messages from single males mainly because it's a chore going through 100s of messages to find the few decent gems to consider and also because my wife doesn't have to deal with the abusive, pervy and rude messages. It shouldn't be like this but sadly it is.

On the flip side it's my wife who chats to single females, my wife is bisexual and loves women so chatting to other women is perfect for her and it highlights its my wife who most definitely wants to meet single woman.

Finally couples. In regards to couples it's usually both my self and my wife who respond depending on which half of the other couple we are talking to, the questions been asked etc.

KJ x

Just to throw this out there, I respect all males protecting there partners from abusive males and I also have no problem with talking to any fella. I think I know there’s some profiles that are just the fella an I will be more vigilant in future. Thanks to all with genuine responses L x

The male half talks first to weave out the dicks who instantly start calling her babe and telling her how much he'd like to destroy her, that doesn't happen when I start the conversations off, not only that you need to get on with us both even though I'm straight to get anywhere near us, we're not gonna meet anyone who doesn't respect us both.

We spent a while talking to a couple where it became obvious she had no idea what was going on.

In the end he said she wasn't keen, but he'd come and meet us for a threesome if we wanted LOL

By *ngelsbyname88Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

KJ x "

We are 100% the same as this! Couldn’t have put it better!

"We spent a while talking to a couple where it became obvious she had no idea what was going on.

In the end he said she wasn't keen, but he'd come and meet us for a threesome if we wanted LOL"

Sounds about right LOL

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

It's always me (C) doing the chatting on here..but A has access to all the messages xx

» Add a new message to this topic