FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > dom help

dom help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as anyone got any help or advice for a dom in training

still new to this but enjoying it and having fun with my sub

would just like a few pointers and possible anything that i may have missed from any dom website help

please inbox me if you have any tips , help etc

cheers

marshall xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Go to BDSM clubs to get real help.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Do u mean help with toys...best learnt from demoes and dungeon masters/mistresses...get to events/munches/fet nights. People are really welcoming to newbies and very willing to teach safe usage.

Do you mean how to Dom...sorry i tend towards believing you either are and can, or aren't and can't.

The good Doms i know are naturally (which isnt to say its genetic or anything like that) Dominant in sexual situations...and often in other settings to. Although they recognise the importance of consensus and often lead from the back.

In many ways a Dom is akin to a mentor...is this the type of rle you have previously had in relationships?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Do you mean how to Dom...sorry i tend towards believing you either are and can, or aren't and can't.

"

im a believer too

ive had a few guys ask me to dom them but i just dont have it in me to be dom, i dont think its something you can learn, the dom personality is either in you or its not

hexham

"

im a believer too

ive had a few guys ask me to dom them but i just dont have it in me to be dom, i dont think its something you can learn, the dom personality is either in you or its not "

i also have had men ask me to Domme them...which proves people dont read profiles

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"as anyone got any help or advice for a dom in training

still new to this but enjoying it and having fun with my sub

would just like a few pointers and possible anything that i may have missed from any dom website help

please inbox me if you have any tips , help etc

cheers

marshall xxx "

A dom in training doesnt make sense to me...are you talking about roleplay?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Think he means he's learning the ropes...

(sorry, couldn't resist )

hexham

"Think he means he's learning the ropes...

(sorry, couldn't resist )"

lol...that i could understand...sadly since we all refused to inbox him it looks like he will carry on thinking Domination is something that can be taught.

OP - I am currently developing a D/s relationship and I to would consider myself in training so I'm far from an expert although as others have stated, your either naturally dominant or not - learning to be a 'DOM' is possible but learning to be dominant, the type of person who controls situations regularly both in and out of play is a hard task. Dom play does improve with practice and a lot is also dependant on your sub - make sure you talk AND listen to what they want, their limits,

my sub is also growing into her role so in a way its harder for me as her limits are not yet set in stone- we talk about what we want to do then do it - I push on occasion so does she that way we always stay comfortable and safe and once something is done and enjoyed it can be used again at any time

I have learnt a lot about me from my sub and we are still learning - never assume you know it all and always talk through what will be done - this is how we play and its working VERY well for us

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

i can teach you to be dom but you WILL have to do everything i say !

A lot of doms find a more experienced dominant to mentor or advise... As while I believe you have to have it in you naturally, asking those that have more experience is never a bad thing..

Hope you got some pointers... And Good luck... As we are all always learning..

Cali

hexham

"OP - I am currently developing a D/s relationship and I to would consider myself in training so I'm far from an expert although as others have stated, your either naturally dominant or not - learning to be a 'DOM' is possible but learning to be dominant, the type of person who controls situations regularly both in and out of play is a hard task. Dom play does improve with practice and a lot is also dependant on your sub - make sure you talk AND listen to what they want, their limits,

my sub is also growing into her role so in a way its harder for me as her limits are not yet set in stone- we talk about what we want to do then do it - I push on occasion so does she that way we always stay comfortable and safe and once something is done and enjoyed it can be used again at any time

I have learnt a lot about me from my sub and we are still learning - never assume you know it all and always talk through what will be done - this is how we play and its working VERY well for us"

A very good point, Sir says he has learnt from me, even though i was totally new to the scene when he met me.

Both the Dom ans sub constantly learn and grow,

Exactly it should always be a learning growing experience - that is what will make it even better for both D and s

i,m learning every day

was asking the question from a doms point of view of taking the sub to another level etc

thanks for some of the answers apart from the smart ass replys

been domming for over 1 year and really enjoying the thrill of it and i think i,m getting new stuff to learn every day.

marshall

ps i asked for inbox replys as i get them staright to my phone

thanks

» Add a new message to this topic