FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No replys

No replys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey im new to the site after rave revies from a friend,

Ive tried to be honest in my profile and when messaging but im often completely ignored.

Looking for some tips on how to be successful here..

My friends page on the other hand is very plain.. but he has a gym body and hes vwe.. and he gets lots of replys!

Im stuck!

Any help appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's only been a week..patience

Your a single guy and there are a hell of a lot of them on here. You have really got to sell yourself join in on the forums and get to know people hope this is of some help xx him xx

"It's only been a week..patience"

Lol true but dismayed at the serious lack of replys... even when i try and make the message stand out

"Hey im new to the site after rave revies from a friend,

Ive tried to be honest in my profile and when messaging but im often completely ignored.

My friends page on the other hand is very plain.. but he has a gym body and hes vwe.. and he gets lots of replys!

Im stuck!

Any help appreciated x"

i think you have answered your own question there

how do people know he has a gym body?

maybe because he has better pics than just a close up cock shot

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"My friends page on the other hand is very plain.. but he has a gym body and hes vwe.. and he gets lots of replys!

"

Interesting... Who's your friend

(kidding)

"i think you have answered your own question there

how do people know he has a gym body?

maybe because he has better pics than just a close up cock shot "

Good point i had pics only viewable by friends as my face is shown... but blacked that now and uploaded

Really need some new pics to upload aswell

By *exykirstyWoman  over a year ago

North of Manchester

You have no real good pics, a body and a cock, you cannot accommodate?? with no reason why, ou have been on here a week and expect meets, some guys wait a year for a meet!

"You have no real good pics, a body and a cock, you cannot accommodate?? with no reason why, ou have been on here a week and expect meets, some guys wait a year for a meet!

"

Im not asking for a meet this quick just some replies to my messages...

But taken your points on board too thank you

By *arriorMonk60Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's a pain in the arse sending messages to females and couples on this site,no one bothers to reply.it is becoming a waste of time to reply to adds

Liverpool

This site is becoming a pain,a lot of people make arrangements to mee and dont turn up

Also I am wondering if couples and females know what the keyboard is for on their pc or lap top,as lots don't reply even the most interesting of messages

"This site is becoming a pain,a lot of people make arrangements to mee and dont turn up

Also I am wondering if couples and females know what the keyboard is for on their pc or lap top,as lots don't reply even the most interesting of messages"

Interesting in your opinion....No one has a God given right to a reply. Just a point. If you're having problems, look at the common denominator - you.

Liverpool

It appears that too much time is being taken about size of cocks,and very little on how you use it

Liverpool

How can u make a stupid comment like that

And you have never even spoken or chatted to me

By *AR1987Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"You have no real good pics, a body and a cock, you cannot accommodate?? with no reason why, ou have been on here a week and expect meets, some guys wait a year for a meet!

"

Or two!

OT, mate, plenty of threads like this with similar stories. Suggest you browse them as they have good advice.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"How can u make a stupid comment like that

And you have never even spoken or chatted to me"

if this is your attitude no wonder you dont get replies...having glanced at your profile, if your messages are as poorly written it's no wonder you dont get replies.

And you wonder why? 4 posts....all aggro as hell....jog on off the site is its such a tough ride.

Sorry should of searched the forum before posting, my bad.

Will do in future

"Sorry should of searched the forum before posting, my bad.

Will do in future "

Its not your bad, you are new, you don't know anything yet so you ask the question and get a response

Nice to see you have put why you cannot accommodate. Your profile is okay but you haven't said what you are looking for ie males, females, couples any particular size, whether you are interested in clubs, socials or parties.

For me the only off putting things are your age and the distance, nice body though but we need a bum picture as us ladies like those

And welcome to Fab and good luck

The fact you dismiss it as stupid speaks volumes. ,

Spme people do well here, some don't. What seperates them to a large degtee is expectation and attitude.

Compare and contrast your pists on this thread to those of the op it's obvious who will be successful.

remember your talking to couples and women not blow up dolls!

your always going to struggle with no public face pic and cannot accomodate, its just the way the site works for guys

"Hey im new to the site after rave revies from a friend,

Im stuck!

Any help appreciated x"

Well the good thing is at least your making the effort to get advice and taking it as well.

Good luck it will happen

"My friends page on the other hand is very plain.. but he has a gym body and hes vwe.. and he gets lots of replys!

(kidding)

"

By *ald6974Man  over a year ago

Manchester

(kidding)

Thats just meeeean!! But made me smile.

I put a similar thread up last week pal, it appears US single fella's are in the same boat. I've had the better success going to a club...and meeting friendly folk there. Not sure if there's any local to you, but you'll br suprised at how welcoming the host/management are with new fish (or they are in manchester)

"

"It's a pain in the arse sending messages to females and couples on this site,no one bothers to reply.it is becoming a waste of time to reply to adds"
We don't respond to a lot of messages because the guys don't bother to take the time to read our profile properly and l know we aren't alone on this point.

And you have never even spoken or chatted to me

if this is your attitude no wonder you dont get replies...having glanced at your profile, if your messages are as poorly written it's no wonder you dont get replies."

Dear, dear me. No wonder you are struggling and have to resort to bitter, childish posting.

I wasn't being unpleasant, merely saying that you may like to look at adapting your selection process if you are attracting the wrong kind of people.

But I shall take my attempt to help you back and instead shall point out that you reap what you sow on this site...so enjoy

The simplest thing to do is to hit the block button.It used to pi** the hell out of me when i read someone's profile, respected their wishes by not contacting them unless I conformed to their specs, sent a polite friendly message and then...deleted. Fabswingers saying that if people don't reply to you they're not being rude is actually a matter of opinion.This site is not just for meeting people.It is also a site for many (not all, though, there are hundreds here who meet and have fun) who have possible self esteem issues to be bombarded by hundreds of messages; compliments, offers and such.Some of these people, in the real world, would never be looked at twice but on here they given a confidence boost and a buzz of acceptance by being desired by strangers. That's the truth of it.If you send a message and it is deleted, block them.That way you will never bother each othet again and will save you a lot of time.There are some great people on fab but there are also,in the words of the late, great George Carlin, nitwits and assholes.Learn to tell them apart and you'll be fine.Thanks, here all week, try the fish

By *Sensual40Man  over a year ago

South Woodford

"The simplest thing to do is to hit the block button.It used to pi** the hell out of me when i read someone's profile, respected their wishes by not contacting them unless I conformed to their specs, sent a polite friendly message and then...deleted. Fabswingers saying that if people don't reply to you they're not being rude is actually a matter of opinion.This site is not just for meeting people.It is also a site for many (not all, though, there are hundreds here who meet and have fun) who have possible self esteem issues to be bombarded by hundreds of messages; compliments, offers and such.Some of these people, in the real world, would never be looked at twice but on here they given a confidence boost and a buzz of acceptance by being desired by strangers. That's the truth of it.If you send a message and it is deleted, block them.That way you will never bother each othet again and will save you a lot of time.There are some great people on fab but there are also,in the words of the late, great George Carlin, nitwits and assholes.Learn to tell them apart and you'll be fine.Thanks, here all week, try the fish "

Its not a sprint you need to relax enjoy and be thoughtful with your messages and it should happen.

By *irtysecret1979Man  over a year ago

Old ham

I have just got a reply for

The first time in a few months, and whilst true that there is a massive amount of single guys, I do think at least an acknowledgement as far as a 'no thankyou' would be nice and not really difficult....Especially if you go to the trouble of having some thought, manners and not using text speak. Then again there are a massive amount of guys on here .... I'm finding it quite amusing how many 'straight' guys get in touch tbh

I always feel really sorry for newcomers when they post on the forums for the first time, especially when they are asking for advice. I remember the first time I posted something which to me, was a totally innocuous comment, but was shot down in flames by someone who shall remain nameless. I was actually taken aback by it and it was a long time before I posted again.

Yes, OK, we get some people on here who seem to think that the swinging lifestyle is an excuse for an easy lay and they come in for criticism but the OP was asking nicely for help - he made it clear he was new. Why can't we simply be constructive?

Just my early morning thoughts on the subject - no need for any responses!

Mrs GT

"It's a pain in the arse sending messages to females and couples on this site,no one bothers to reply.it is becoming a waste of time to reply to adds"

do you always reply to junk mail through your door, or junk emails?

thought not

By *ridgestockCouple  over a year ago

derby

"It's only been a week..patience

Lol true but dismayed at the serious lack of replys... even when i try and make the message stand out "

go and streak through the city centre you will stand out then..

» Add a new message to this topic