FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pictures what is best

Pictures what is best

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ehindblue eyes123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norfolk Coast

I am a single mature widowed straight guy looking to meet mature couple what pics are best to attract genuine people have tried nudity and clothing but still no luck on this ste now losing faith on here Can’t see any future in being on here such a shame can’t see any future in being on here such a shame

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uffolk40Woman  over a year ago

Ipswich

Could you go to some socials or clubs?

The Annex isnt too far from you.

You will meet loads of couples there and face to face is a better way for couples to meet guys.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

It’s the whole package that counts, not just your photos. There are plenty of threads which advise how best to construct a decent profile. But I also think that clubs and socials may be your best bet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am a single mature widowed straight guy looking to meet mature couple what pics are best to attract genuine people have tried nudity and clothing but still no luck on this ste now losing faith on here Can’t see any future in being on here such a shame can’t see any future in being on here such a shame"
it can't be success for everyone maybe it isn't for you but social events might suit you better

I’ve tinkered with your profile text a bit to be a little more appealing and positive. Copy and paste it.

“Single, mature, genuine, honest, straight guy.

Unfortunately, I’m now widowed and finding life a little boring. I live on my own and could do with some company and would love to discover the “ joie de vivre” again.

I would ideally like to meet mature couples and maybe single females for regular friendship and fun. I am finding it a little hard as most of you seem to want to meet couples, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Message me to find out more and I always have face pics to send on request.”

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Personally I wouldn't mention finding life a little boring.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

You could be the best looking bloke on fabs but have the personality of a wet fish.

Pictures can be very deceiving..

I like to message back and forth with a view to a social meet.

Everyone has their own ways of doing things.

I enjoy pictures that leave a little to the imagination. That said.... I am a fan of cock pics and cum shots too!

By *arenandeddCouple  over a year ago

Milton keynes

We generally look for well dressed men and women, photos of cocks and gapping pussy's do nothing for us. We like to chat and possibly move those chats to WhatsApp as Karen particularly likes flirt and to build a connection and friendship

A variety of photos are best some dressed others not some in a suit some causal take a tip out of Tui how they advertise holidays they have a variety of photos.

» Add a new message to this topic