FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verified to post video

Verified to post video

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atinman69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugby

I would like to know why only verified users by other users are allowed to post videos. I am verified by photos and also I am a golden member. If I made the payment using my bank card this is a proof that I am genuine. No fair with gol members.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

It's only in test phase at the moment I believe.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I would like to know why only verified users by other users are allowed to post videos. I am verified by photos and also I am a golden member. If I made the payment using my bank card this is a proof that I am genuine. No fair with gol members. "

Actually neither of those people you are genuine.

However, my understanding is that the video upload is in its beta phase at the moment.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

In your pic you don't appear to have a golden member

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sure the benefits of site support are listed and if they don't involve video then you haven't paid for video.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

You had to be invited by Admin when they started trialing the video feature last month OP

Rugby

Look above where you update your status. When you click on add video appear this:

We only want genuine users to add videos so we check that users are verified, are site supporter and have been on Fab long enough. See below.

Verified? You must have been verified by others by meets with the green tick to add videos

Rugby

I a gold member and it is saying that I have 188 days left.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Look above where you update your status. When you click on add video appear this:

We only want genuine users to add videos so we check that users are verified, are site supporter and have been on Fab long enough. See below.

Verified? You must have been verified by others by meets with the green tick to add videos"

So that's your answer.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Look above where you update your status. When you click on add video appear this:

Verified? You must have been verified by others by meets with the green tick to add videos"

Are you verified by others?

If not you've found the answer to your question.

» Add a new message to this topic