FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nerves

Nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've met a couple, we had a social and got on very well. They want to take it further and I'd really like that too. I see them as that perfect couple where things could be long term and we could have a nice friendship going on. But I'm putting off meeting them again as I'm so worried I may say or do something that would ruin things or they may not like me in other way. I know it sounds silly but can't help it.

How do you get over such nerves?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do they see you as?

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Isn't it normal to be nervous??

I find that I play better in a couple scenerio at parties.

I've yet to meet a couple on their own. I must admit to being quite nervous about it.

"What do they see you as?"

Not sure what you mean?

"Isn't it normal to be nervous??

I've yet to meet a couple on their own. I must admit to being quite nervous about it.

"

I know I'll be fine once we get into the thick of things, but the bit from me getting to the meet place to us getting to play is the one that worries me.

"What do they see you as?

Not sure what you mean?"

You said you view them as a couple you could have a long term thing with. Do they view you in the same way?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Talk to them. Explain you’re a bit nervous. You could start playing just one on one then the partner joins in. It can be a bit daunting when it’s a couple as they know each other well and you don’t. Discuss the type of play that you all want.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Talk to them. Explain you’re a bit nervous. You could start playing just one on one then the partner joins in. It can be a bit daunting when it’s a couple as they know each other well and you don’t. Discuss the type of play that you all want. "

This, don't forget they both have to be attracted to you. So the couple may have been searching for some time and they got lucky finding you

Let them know how you feel, I'm sure they'll be empathetic about your nerves

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Isn't it normal to be nervous??

I know I'll be fine once we get into the thick of things, but the bit from me getting to the meet place to us getting to play is the one that worries me."

It is the initial how do you get to that point? I'm very submissive and I prefer the other lady to make the first move.

"What do they see you as?

Not sure what you mean?

You said you view them as a couple you could have a long term thing with. Do they view you in the same way?"

I understand it's what they're looking for too.

"Talk to them. Explain you’re a bit nervous. You could start playing just one on one then the partner joins in. It can be a bit daunting when it’s a couple as they know each other well and you don’t. Discuss the type of play that you all want. "

I guess that's what it is.

"Talk to them. Explain you’re a bit nervous. You could start playing just one on one then the partner joins in. It can be a bit daunting when it’s a couple as they know each other well and you don’t. Discuss the type of play that you all want.

This, don't forget they both have to be attracted to you. So the couple may have been searching for some time and they got lucky finding you

Let them know how you feel, I'm sure they'll be empathetic about your nerves "

Will have to as don't want to come across as awkward.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Talk to them. Explain you’re a bit nervous. You could start playing just one on one then the partner joins in. It can be a bit daunting when it’s a couple as they know each other well and you don’t. Discuss the type of play that you all want.

Let them know how you feel, I'm sure they'll be empathetic about your nerves

Will have to as don't want to come across as awkward."

You won't you'll come across as genuine

Thanks all.

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

So we have recently met a single lady who we have been getting on great with. She was a bit nervous too and before we met told us so and said she may need me to take charge at first. We did everything we could to make her feel comfortable and by the second playdate she was full of confidence and making the first move. Tell them you are feeling a bit nervous and that if would make you feel more comfortable if they could take the lead for a bit. I'm sure they will be more than happy to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable and confident

Gem

"So we have recently met a single lady who we have been getting on great with. She was a bit nervous too and before we met told us so and said she may need me to take charge at first. We did everything we could to make her feel comfortable and by the second playdate she was full of confidence and making the first move. Tell them you are feeling a bit nervous and that if would make you feel more comfortable if they could take the lead for a bit. I'm sure they will be more than happy to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable and confident

Gem "

Thank you.

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

nerves? or excitement?

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We actually find that a turn on

Tell them and if they are what you think they are they will help you through. Wish we had the opportunity to help someone through their nerves lol

Good luck x

Just do a quiet drink doesn’t have to be alcohol, have a good chat and a laugh maybe some light food then just relax. If you want to move on to theirs or yours or a hotel you will be more chilled and in a good vibe to enjoy the experience between you all x

If you're not nervous.. You're missing out on the buzz... Doesn't matter how many times or who I meet private, clubs, this site or another... My tum always rolls over.. Its part of the fun.. As for Ops question.. They like you, you like them.. Dont over think it..

"We actually find that a turn on

Tell them and if they are what you think they are they will help you through. Wish we had the opportunity to help someone through their nerves lol

Good luck x"

Thank you.

"Just do a quiet drink doesn’t have to be alcohol, have a good chat and a laugh maybe some light food then just relax. If you want to move on to theirs or yours or a hotel you will be more chilled and in a good vibe to enjoy the experience between you all x "

I may suggest another social so I can tell how I feel and take it from there.

"If you're not nervous.. You're missing out on the buzz... Doesn't matter how many times or who I meet private, clubs, this site or another... My tum always rolls over.. Its part of the fun.. As for Ops question.. They like you, you like them.. Dont over think it.. "

You're probably right.

"Just do a quiet drink doesn’t have to be alcohol, have a good chat and a laugh maybe some light food then just relax. If you want to move on to theirs or yours or a hotel you will be more chilled and in a good vibe to enjoy the experience between you all x

I may suggest another social so I can tell how I feel and take it from there."

Yes do what suits you and makes you happy, if they are a nice couple they will totally understand that and would want you to be 100 percent happy x

Just tell them you like bdsm roleplay and that they will have to gag you on the way to the fun. That way that mouth of yours can't slip up.

"Just tell them you like bdsm roleplay and that they will have to gag you on the way to the fun. That way that mouth of yours can't slip up."

Well that's an idea

» Add a new message to this topic