FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > full swap

full swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornypair300 OP   Couple  over a year ago

scottish borders

so me and the hubby have been discussing the option of full swap and have agreed to go ahead but like most women I have my nerves and thoughts of what if the other person does it better or what if it feels wrong for me.. my main issue being is im a little jealous and the thought of someone touching my man does excite me a little but also annoys me.. just looking to see if anyone else had these thoughts or if im just crazy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

dont do it until your real sure your 100% with it, you have to be in a very very secure relationship first..

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

don't do it unless you are really sure about things. different rooms might be an idea if you aren't comfortable in the same room

scottish borders

I can assure you we are in an extremely strong relationship we wouldn't be on here if we weren't.. just I over think things is my main issue x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you felt bad about what happened would it affect your relationship?

If yes don't do it.

If no try it and see if you like it. You don't have to do it again.

scottish borders

Okay so saying feeling bad maybe wasn’t the right term.. I just think I’m overthinking the situation when it doesn’t need to be..

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

I don’t think that’s an unusual thing to think when you are pondering it. When it happens, in the same room, it’s something you share together... doesn’t really feel like two separate things if you see what I mean?

We like to play with each other a bit, as well well as another couple and this will help give a bit of reassurance if either of you need it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When we decided we were going to full swap I found the idea exciting. Not at any time was I worried feeling negative about seeing him with someone else.

If you are concerned about feeling something negative then I'd wait until you've worked out what it is you're concerned about and decide if its something that will affect you afterwards. If you think it won't affect your relationship after then give it a try. If you're unsure, then wait.

scottish borders

Yeah! Thank you! Got everyone saying we need to make sure we’re a strong couple which we are I just have so many what If thoughts.. if I didn’t feel ready to do it I wouldn’t be thinking of doing it.. think that it’s the initial thought that’s putting me on the sidelines x

scottish borders

We are a very very strong couple and i think the idea if it all turns me on more than id like to admit . I know it gets him going.

We have talked about it and both are keen to see where it takes us.i guess i just need to stop overthinking about it all and relax and take it all in my stride.i know that if i was not enjoying it i could tell him and he would be fine as hes honestly so supportive and caring that way .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"dont do it until your real sure your 100% with it, you have to be in a very very secure relationship first.. "

I think people can still have a secure relationship even if they don't want to swap partners

By *utton SimonMan  over a year ago

Sutton

When married ( which makes this sound odd now), we enjoyed a very health sex life which included full swap with other couples and visors to clubs. We went together, and came home together, worked well for us.

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

The thing to remember is everyone is different and in sex a connection with someone is probably a much more important thing. In fact the connection after we have full swapped... And we have sex after is normally amazing. I think everyone has that worry about it but the way we think about it. Is it's just different. It's not better. Just a change of scenery or a different experience. If it was a worse experience and you wanted them to be worse than you at every aspect it wouldn't really have much purpose in doing it. So whilst She may do things differently to you it's still you he's coming home with... besides men compare things as equal if not more than women and there's as much chance the other guy may be an amazing performer too... It goes both ways in full swap xx

By *appy chap!!Man  over a year ago

harlow

Don't do it if your doubting it already.

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

You know what, there will always be that pang of jealousy, that’s why reclaim sex is so epic! Go for it, you won’t regret it. It’s made us so so much closer

» Add a new message to this topic