FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BDSM help needed

BDSM help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouMeHer-Lincs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincs - Leics - Notts Border

Hi everyone

We both want to bring out are kinky side and get into BDSM

We are starting tame and have bought an ankle bar.

Now we want to buy kit that restrains Jane to the bed. What is the best kit to buy?

Also when we have the expandable ankle bar on how can I keep legs in the air? Do I have to put something on the ceiling

Also what have you bought lately that is really good?

All help appreciated xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Take a look on Internet for cheap items for more niche stuff try the bbb it's on every 3rd Sunday

Also take a look at local clubs which do fet events most people will advise you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you fix anything to your ceiling remember to fix it into the ceiling joist, otherwise you’ll just end up with a nice hole in it! Loads of nice bed restraint kits on amazon and eBay, just beware of the cheapest. Xx

By *wickermanMan  over a year ago

Staines

Rope from BnQ, something soft to the touch and flexible, synthetics machine wash easily. Find a YouTube tutorial on how to tie a cuff tie and bobs you uncle, any limb restrained to any other or bits of bed or other furniture.

Otherwise try somewhere like Lovehoney for "Under Bed Restraint"

Please be very careful if using rope to tie on someone. As incorrect use can lead to tendon damage on wrists or ankles and circulation difficulties. Best to see if there are rope workshops locally or use YouTube for tutorials when beginning. Be safe and have fun.

If your bed is metal then I use a pulley system with rope to raise my legs above my head.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Google Birmingham bizarre bazaar and treat yourself to a day out

"Please be very careful if using rope to tie on someone. As incorrect use can lead to tendon damage on wrists or ankles and circulation difficulties. Best to see if there are rope workshops locally or use YouTube for tutorials when beginning. Be safe and have fun.

If your bed is metal then I use a pulley system with rope to raise my legs above my head. "

Scissors are a must with rope play

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Don’t try to hard, go with what you enjoy, and make sure your both having fun

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Hi everyone

We both want to bring out are kinky side and get into BDSM

We are starting tame and have bought an ankle bar.

Now we want to buy kit that restrains Jane to the bed. What is the best kit to buy?

Also when we have the expandable ankle bar on how can I keep legs in the air? Do I have to put something on the ceiling

Also what have you bought lately that is really good?

All help appreciated xxx"

OK, if you're going to play with rope, make sure you've got a good pair of emergency shears or trauma shears to hand or that you know how to tie safe knots.

Lovehoney do some very nice cotton rope that we like that is soft to the touch and effective.

If you;re going to cut rope, learn how to tidy up the cut ends before using them.

If you want to secure someone's legs in the V position with a spreader bar, then take a look at your headboard or the wall behind the headboard as a place to fasten a rope. If you can't figure out how to mount a ringbolt in a wall, this may not be the game for you.

Spreader bars don't need to be expensive - get to know the timber section of your local DIY stoor, especially the rack of dowelling and cut wood, and the hardware section where they'll have ring bolts and the like.

Practice. Then practice again.

Oh, and enjoy.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

The under bed restraint kits dont really very much, but personally I found being bound in the traditional way the kits are made boring. So I attached my headboard to the wall and got creative with the leg straps so they can come over the top, or around the sides and can also attach leg spreader to them to keep legs in the air and it's all easy adjustable. Mines permanently set up but you would never know (unless you moved my whole bed out) pretty sure I got the under bed restraints on ebay for silly cheap

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Learn to tie a bowline and always loose enough for two fingers between rope and skin keep safty shears nearby

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"Learn to tie a bowline and always loose enough for two fingers between rope and skin keep safty shears nearby"

As well as the bowline any non cinching tie that is reasonably simple to untie is acceptable. The bowline is an old fashioned rock climbing tie and a boating tie.

Modern bondage (Japanese and Western styles) tend to use one of a number of single column ties. A single column tie being a knot used around one pole or limb. YouTube has a load of people demonstrating them. The advantage is that you can use quick release versions.

Personally, I would suggest learning from a peer rope situation as single columns can be simple but there is a layer of complexity in tying them correctly and the purposes which certain single columns can be used.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

don't know much about knots then

suggest you look up summer vile bowline

and old fashioned is best because it will not slip under load and no matter how much load it will always undo so thats the reason and not just for sailors

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"don't know much about knots then

suggest you look up summer vile bowline

and old fashioned is best because it will not slip under load and no matter how much load it will always undo so thats the reason and not just for sailors "

It looks like you have worked your way through Ashley's as well.

I am into Kinbaku but I am not "shibari police" as I like knots as I steal shamelessly. A friend used a bowline at a well known shibari space and they could not understand that it was a safe knot!

The Somerville bowline has become popular for suspension for the reasons that you state. However it is a tricky knot to tie with flow. Because I do not do full suspension and I am more into connection I don't use it. Although in my view any knot that uses the double wrap and pull through helps create connection, whereas the bowline I know uses one wrap and the following tie (though effective) does not (I suggest) create connection.

If Yukimara (master of sexy Japanese bondage RIP) used single columns,and Naka Akira (master of semenawa "torture rope") still does who am I to argue.

By *illybare partyMan  over a year ago

hotel in teeside once a month

Best thing you guys imho can do. I go to your local fetish Munch . It's a great way of meeting local kinky people and they can always help with ideas.

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Really didnt realise they existed are there any much places in chester or the wirral

"Best thing you guys imho can do. I go to your local fetish Munch . It's a great way of meeting local kinky people and they can always help with ideas."

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Really didnt realise they existed are there any much places in chester or the wirral"
town house on the wirral probly your best bet

Get on fetlife, LOTS of "rope bunnies" there, lots ( equally) useful people.

Stay safe, stay beautiful.

» Add a new message to this topic