FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How do I get a Chance on FabSwingers!

How do I get a Chance on FabSwingers!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ICKEDMAN OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrow

Hello Gents and Ladies.

Im going to be honest like alot of Guys on here, Ive got absolutely no connection with any other females or even couples. Truth be told I don't have the prefect life but I know I can still make some changes just to even got a opportunity to talk with female members and see if we can build mutual attraction!!

However I know im stuck in my life and I know my lack of experience with women and relationships is really hurting my growth!! How does a Guy improve himself if No-one will give you a opportunity to show what kind of Man he can become!!

Some honest advice from total Refresh to other postive advice would be most useful to take Positive Action.

Many Thanks Everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

So are you asking for profile advice or what?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hello Gents and Ladies.

Im going to be honest like alot of Guys on here, Ive got absolutely no connection with any other females or even couples. Truth be told I don't have the prefect life but I know I can still make some changes just to even got a opportunity to talk with female members and see if we can build mutual attraction!!

However I know im stuck in my life and I know my lack of experience with women and relationships is really hurting my growth!! How does a Guy improve himself if No-one will give you a opportunity to show what kind of Man he can become!!

Some honest advice from total Refresh to other postive advice would be most useful to take Positive Action.

Many Thanks Everyone"

Nobody has a perfect life really. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. In what way do you feel you need to improve?

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

So it says you've returned. How did it go last time?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ok I've reread your post.

Nobody on fab will give you a chance based on the man you will become, but they might on the man you are now.

You are ok as you are I bet, we all have room for personal growth but that comes over time and through experience.

If possible attend an organised social and chat to the people there, read the forum and join in with threads in a positive way too.

Good luck

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

[Removed by poster at 25/11/19 00:37:44]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's hard for us all but just be yourself and it will come just be patient and try not to come across a little desperate sorry no insult meant....... Keep on keeping on.... Happy fabbing

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Be yourself and persevere... Many who might be deemed to live a problem free life struggle for meets, so don't think your external problems are causing your lack of encounters...

Each road we take starts with one small step.. And it's one step at a time..

If you're raising your problems in opening messages, people are on here for fun not taking on problems from strangers...

There is a need for honesty, but not all at once, as friendships begin and grow there'll be times for things to be revealed...

Concentrate on these other issues first, and use fab for some social fishing, casting your rod out into that murky pool before you.... Many anglers don't get bites, as many on here don't, but if you keep casting there will be a bite eventually...

Harrow

Hello, thanks for your reply. Advice on how to become a better Male Fabswinger on here. I’m not doing well so need some honest advice?

wrexham

Pm me

Harrow

To be honest, advice on becoming a better Fabswingers member and yes gain some conversations and meets in the future!

wrexham

In respect of the numerous posts with the advice given, heed them..

If you keep wanting to know how to be better, you'll end up going round in circles and lose patience of those willing to post advice..

At 2am on a Monday morning there's only going to be minimal amount of folk who'd post replies

"To be honest, advice on becoming a better Fabswingers member and yes gain some conversations and meets in the future!"

Thank you for your post.........

You just gave me a billion dollar idea.......

wrexham

"To be honest, advice on becoming a better Fabswingers member and yes gain some conversations and meets in the future!

You just gave me a billion dollar idea......."

Whatever the idea is, we want first dibs on the patent this side of the pond....!!!

By the way sir, I have never read such a tongue in cheek humerous profile ever, top marks to you...

Only snag you must have.... Bearing in mind how much a premium land is in manhatten not many properties will have gardens...

wrexham

Further on...

Having read your profile wouldn't be surprised if idea... In the case of this particular thread, would be to hire your services as a profile composer...

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Green arrow.

[Removed by poster at 25/11/19 06:12:08]

[Removed by poster at 25/11/19 06:14:10]

Well said

wrexham

Who said what well

(think that came out right)

"To be honest, advice on becoming a better Fabswingers member and yes gain some conversations and meets in the future!

You just gave me a billion dollar idea.......

Whatever the idea is, we want first dibs on the patent this side of the pond....!!!

By the way sir, I have never read such a tongue in cheek humerous profile ever, top marks to you...

Only snag you must have.... Bearing in mind how much a premium land is in manhatten not many properties will have gardens... "

Thank you , we have rooftop gardens in the city but I unfortunately I don’t have much of a green thumb....

wrexham

Just be careful other appendages don't become green through over use, it's amazing what bugs that spread diseases can be found in some gardens...

Numerous outlets do offer various types of protection for you line of work..

Best advice you will get is just dont be a creep!

» Add a new message to this topic