FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Would you meet us?

Would you meet us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anni and Ric OP   Couple  over a year ago

York

Hey everyone x

We have lots of fun in clubs but find arranging fun on fab pretty fruitless.

Where are we going wrong? Is it the bi male thing, too many veris or something else?

We get loads of messages but they rarely seem to go anywhere.

We also find asking people to join us at club events very unlikely too but with so many time wasters and limited free time for us this is the best option.

Answers on a postcard please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes but I’d probably be punching above my weight.

If I was closer I would happily meet you both. But whether you both would meet me remains to be answered?

"Hey everyone x

Where are we going wrong? Is it the bi male thing, too many veris or something else?

We also find asking people to join us at club events very unlikely too but with so many time wasters and limited free time for us this is the best option.

Answers on a postcard please "

I'd meet you

Too many dreamers and married men pretending to be single or, oddly, single men pretending to be a couple. When they get a meet they’re scared the truth might come out!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A bi couple that go to Clubs Sx... definitely

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Hey everyone x

Having met u 2 they daft if they pass u by

York

"Hey everyone x

Having met u 2 they daft if they pass u by "

Aww thanks Roxy.....mwah xxxx

I’d meet you guys, you’ve got good photos including both of you, seemingly rare for a couple....

The bi-guy thing wouldn’t be an issue, I’m not bisexual but have no issue with anyone who is.

York

Nice to hear there are still some lovelies on here who want to meet us both x That's the next stumbling block though...distance another reason why clubs work best for us I think xxxx

Im sure many would!

By *jleedsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We would meet u guys the bi male doesnt bother us even tho the male is straight and uv got a great profile

I would happily! if interested please message privately for more info x

York

"I’d meet you guys, you’ve got good photos including both of you, seemingly rare for a couple....

The bi-guy thing wouldn’t be an issue, I’m not bisexual but have no issue with anyone who is. "

I know, are the male halves of couples really that shy to pose more than a cock pic! Pity you're not a little bit bendy as you're pretty local and kinda hot x

By *ornytrucker69Man  over a year ago

LEEDS

Hi genuine bi Male here in Leeds would love to meet you both

Tried to message but it won’t let me

I’m Genuine and have a fully verified profile on fabguys if you be interested xx

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We would!! Alas we are at the other end of the country haha

York

Thanks for everyone's thoughts so far. You've restored a bit of faith that it's not so much us and maybe we've just had a bit of bad run on here recently x

We're at clubsx again for the next two weekends if anyone fancies a road trip After that it will have to be our mission to find some fun on fab!

"Thanks for everyone's thoughts so far. You've restored a bit of faith that it's not so much us and maybe we've just had a bit of bad run on here recently x

We're at clubsx again for the next two weekends if anyone fancies a road trip After that it will have to be our mission to find some fun on fab! "

wow - gorgeous hot looking couple. I’d love to meet you both (especially if you brought that scary looking strap on along) x

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

"Hey everyone x

I would go to heaven playing with you both

The sort of couple we'd love to meet (if we were in your age range and area obviously!)

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We would happily meet you - except that we're out of your age range and in the wrong part of the country.

By *artyanna16TV/TS  over a year ago

seacroft

Bi male? Id have thought youd be snowed under with offers(no pun intended) , id be a willing guinea pig , or rabbit for you( even got some furry ears and a bobtail).

York

Ahh...spoiled by distance again!

"Hey everyone x

It's a tough one get lots of winges I the forums from males but it is tough for couples. Socials seem to be the in thing. Think very few on here actually u less you want to let the guy of the couple... the lady for quick couple hours nobody is really interested. If you looking for actual bi female couple for full on FF damn near impossible unless spreading them for the guy is part if the deal. Lots of veris don't help an there are many anti bi Male couples on here. In short it is pretty much dead loss for meeting unless your only interested in 123 swap. It is just the way it is stick to clubs

York

"Bi male? Id have thought youd be snowed under with offers(no pun intended) , id be a willing guinea pig , or rabbit for you( even got some furry ears and a bobtail)."

Ah the bi male offers are relentless but often the bi spectrum is so wide that we arent actually compatible. We periodically block males so we can sift through them. We actually had one for the last two nights teased about coming round but both nights chose to party and then wanted us on his way home at daft o'clock! He only got a second chance because we were horny and we've chatted for quite a long time on here

Plymouth

We go through spells. Weve just unlocked single males and been flooded with messages. But if they're blocked we barely get messages or winks

York

"Hey everyone x

It's a tough one get lots of winges I the forums from males but it is tough for couples. Socials seem to be the in thing. Think very few on here actually u less you want to let the guy of the couple... the lady for quick couple hours nobody is really interested. If you looking for actual bi female couple for full on FF damn near impossible unless spreading them for the guy is part if the deal. Lots of veris don't help an there are many anti bi Male couples on here. In short it is pretty much dead loss for meeting unless your only interested in 123 swap. It is just the way it is stick to clubs "

Wading through the guys who just really want the female half is a constant battle but fortunately they are easily ed out...doesn't leave many good ones though!

We love clubs and would love people to join us to share the fun with as many fab friends as we can.

Fair point about socials as actually most of our private meets have been with couples we had previously met in clubs. If only the possibility of a bi social had legs because decent bi nights are few and far between.

I figured we do have quite a lot of veris but that's clubs for you, you meet lots of people even if you don't play. What would people think if we hid the veri summary and displayed only a select few?

York

"We go through spells. Weve just unlocked single males and been flooded with messages. But if they're blocked we barely get messages or winks "

Haha..we've just unblocked too! The attention is nice, lets hope it leads to some fuckery x

"Hey everyone x

It's a tough one get lots of winges I the forums from males but it is tough for couples. Socials seem to be the in thing. Think very few on here actually u less you want to let the guy of the couple... the lady for quick couple hours nobody is really interested. If you looking for actual bi female couple for full on FF damn near impossible unless spreading them for the guy is part if the deal. Lots of veris don't help an there are many anti bi Male couples on here. In short it is pretty much dead loss for meeting unless your only interested in 123 swap. It is just the way it is stick to clubs

Wading through the guys who just really want the female half is a constant battle but fortunately they are easily ed out...doesn't leave many good ones though!

We love clubs and would love people to join us to share the fun with as many fab friends as we can.

Fair point about socials as actually most of our private meets have been with couples we had previously met in clubs. If only the possibility of a bi social had legs because decent bi nights are few and far between.

I figured we do have quite a lot of veris but that's clubs for you, you meet lots of people even if you don't play. What would people think if we hid the veri summary and displayed only a select few?"

Easy just insits the lady will remain clothed until mm action has get her suitably aroused, the fakes soon sod off x

"Hey everyone x

I'd happily 'meet' you both

By *une111Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I would meet you guys if you were closer! Think a lot of people have trouble getting from chatting to meeting, we've had the same problems

Sure, you seem fun. From observation I'd say that there are a lot of oddly conservative people on this site, they might find you too out there.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

"Hey everyone x

i'd definitely meet you both ,

We'd definitely meet you both if it wasn't for the distance. Keep doing what you're doing!

Plymouth

"We go through spells. Weve just unlocked single males and been flooded with messages. But if they're blocked we barely get messages or winks

Haha..we've just unblocked too! The attention is nice, lets hope it leads to some fuckery x"

Weve just had loads who cant read!! Lots of dick pics, lots of cheating partners. Both of which have mentioned on our profile

Not for us, we don't meet bi males.

York

"We'd definitely meet you both if it wasn't for the distance. Keep doing what you're doing! "

And you were already sitting on our hotlist too! Thanks guys x

York

"Sure, you seem fun. From observation I'd say that there are a lot of oddly conservative people on this site, they might find you too out there."

Thanks x That's sort of the feeling we get on here. We're just Mr and Mrs average in real life really though our fab profile just makes us look a little hectic!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Hey everyone x

Play to your strengths; stick with the clubs

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I would too; probably have my boundaries pushed a little hehe

York

"Hey everyone x

I'd happily 'meet' you both "

Oh...goodie See you at the weekend xxx

"Nice to hear there are still some lovelies on here who want to meet us both x That's the next stumbling block though...distance another reason why clubs work best for us I think xxxx"

Well we're pretty close and love to get to Quest! Would love to see you both there!

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Not for us. We simply have no interest in smokers...

"

I'd happily 'meet' you both

Oh...goodie See you at the weekend xxx"

By *ambsLad2Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes I'd love to

Yeah definitely you're exactly what I'm looking for on here pity you're so far away and a pity I wouldn't have a chance even if ye lived nearby

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Definitely maybe

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

"Hey everyone x

You guys look like fun. I'd meet you if I was anywhere near ;-(

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Hey everyone x

tried to meet you guys a few times, unfortunately real life always seems to get in the way....

York

"Hey everyone x

tried to meet you guys a few times, unfortunately real life always seems to get in the way...."

It's the bloody distance thing again isn't it We get all over the place to be fair so just waiting for the stars to line up I suppose x

I’ve just recently had someone pretend to be part of a couple only owned up when I asked if his wife could call me. Total time waster x

York

"I’ve just recently had someone pretend to be part of a couple only owned up when I asked if his wife could call me. Total time waster x"

There are a lot of them about. We had arranged to meet a couple a little while ago who transpired to be just a single guy!

"Hey everyone x

I’m outside your age parameters and a long way from you however there’s nothing in your profile that would suggest meeting at a club would be anything other than pleasant.

By *r dirty and Mrs SquirtyCouple  over a year ago

hopefully near you

Personally we wouldn’t, but we can defo agree that meets are extremely hard on here!!! X

York

"Personally we wouldn’t, but we can defo agree that meets are extremely hard on here!!! X"

We're not really compatible for straight couples tbf so understand we wouldn't be for you...probably punching above our weight even if we were compatible, you guys are both hot. Thanks for your input x

York

Our age parameters do seem to get in the way sometimes along with the distance and our sexualities! Big thanks to everyone who has commented though...great to hear from you all x

over there by that tree

"Our age parameters do seem to get in the way sometimes along with the distance and our sexualities! Big thanks to everyone who has commented though...great to hear from you all x"

Get your butts to VA on the 6th... please xx

"Our age parameters do seem to get in the way sometimes along with the distance and our sexualities! Big thanks to everyone who has commented though...great to hear from you all x"

I find that being a smoker is a big hindrance wish I could quit again.

York

"Our age parameters do seem to get in the way sometimes along with the distance and our sexualities! Big thanks to everyone who has commented though...great to hear from you all x

I find that being a smoker is a big hindrance wish I could quit again."

Ric quit ages ago and Danni predominantly vapes these days but understand that makes us less attractive to some. Often something we don't consider as a problem so glad you mentioned it and we can do something about it x

York

"Our age parameters do seem to get in the way sometimes along with the distance and our sexualities! Big thanks to everyone who has commented though...great to hear from you all x

Get your butts to VA on the 6th... please xx"

Aww we can't make that night but have just signed up for spicys Xmas bi party at Jaydees on the 20th dec!

Plymouth

If you ever fancy a holiday in cornwall you know where to find us haha

over there by that tree

Aww we can't make that night but have just signed up for spicys Xmas bi party at Jaydees on the 20th dec! "

That’s my works Xmas party that night.....

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Anyone who doesn't want to meet you two must be crazy.....

Ok so I am privvy to knowing you already so biased, but you are fun, sexy and not timewasters so what's not to like!?

See you Sat night x x

York

"If you ever fancy a holiday in cornwall you know where to find us haha "

We might just hold you to that one day...Thanks guys xx

York

Aww we can't make that night but have just signed up for spicys Xmas bi party at Jaydees on the 20th dec!

That’s my works Xmas party that night..... "

Grrrrr....one day we'll catch up with you

York

"Anyone who doesn't want to meet you two must be crazy.....

Ok so I am privvy to knowing you already so biased, but you are fun, sexy and not timewasters so what's not to like!?

See you Sat night x x"

Aww...Thanks Hanky Yes let's create some mayhem at the weekend x

If distance wasn't an issue I wouldn't. But just because one of you smokes.

York

"If distance wasn't an issue I wouldn't. But just because one of you smokes."

That's one of the drawbacks of fab I suppose. You either put a tick on the limited choice of boxes or you don't! We try to be honest and hope others are too. We understand smoking is a problem and there have been plenty of threads about it and the people who lie (we don't want to be one of those). Danni wouldn't smoke around none smokers and predominantly vapes..Might have to add a little disclaimer to our profile for clarity. Thank you muchly for your feedback x

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Anyone who doesn't want to meet you two must be crazy.....

See you Sat night x x

Aww...Thanks Hanky Yes let's create some mayhem at the weekend x"

"Hey everyone x

I'd meet you but I'm above your age limit. However I'm attending club sx on the 6december

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Being brutally honest and just going on your profile text alone and looking at it from the perspective of someone who doesn't go to clubs, I suspect it would be the lack of information about you and what you are looking for etc that might be the issue.

Your profile is predominantly a list of club visits you have planned along with what you're not looking for - now for single guys looking to meet that may not be a problem, but for couples etc if they don't go to clubs or use the forums it may make them think twice.

Now all that said from the comments on this thread and your veris you are obviously a lovely and well thought of couple and perhaps it's just a case of clubs is your best way of meeting people rather than through Fab - we all find our own way of what works best for us kind of thing

Hi all looking for tips

I have been here a while now only ever had one meet

I am.polite when I message people never rude

Is there something wrong with my profile any tips would be appreciated

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Hi all looking for tips

I have been here a while now only ever had one meet

I am.polite when I message people never rude

Is there something wrong with my profile any tips would be appreciated "

Perhaps start your own thread to avoid confusion with the OPs request?

York

"Being brutally honest and just going on your profile text alone and looking at it from the perspective of someone who doesn't go to clubs, I suspect it would be the lack of information about you and what you are looking for etc that might be the issue.

Your profile is predominantly a list of club visits you have planned along with what you're not looking for - now for single guys looking to meet that may not be a problem, but for couples etc if they don't go to clubs or use the forums it may make them think twice.

Now all that said from the comments on this thread and your veris you are obviously a lovely and well thought of couple and perhaps it's just a case of clubs is your best way of meeting people rather than through Fab - we all find our own way of what works best for us kind of thing "

Sounds like we maybe need a bit of a profile overhaul if we are to get more from fab. We would like to break away from clubs a little but in a bit of a fuck it moment we have popped ourselves on the guestlist for one or two events We used to have great profile text, I think the advances of single men have made us forget our direction a little. We have managed to refrain from having a ranty profile which is a bonus although I think we may just need to deal with the singles in a different way and use our filters so that we can focus on the meets we do want as opposed to the ones we don't! Many thanks for your feedback....muchly appreciated x

Yes deffo..... would be a lot of fun too I’m sure....

Most definitely...

If also be interested in trying out pegging for the first time if the Mrs was A. Up for it, B allowed ( I know some couples have limits)

Definately sound like a nice chatty sociable couple.

So no reasons why I wouldn't.

Definitely,have a great profile

By *ickedgames88Couple  over a year ago

stoke

Hi both

Again, if we weren’t out of you age bracket we would definitely want to meet you both on one of our trips to Sx, or if you find yourselves in Chams.xx

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am outside of your age range, but it is hard for couples to meet other couples on Fab.

It doesn't mean that you're doing anything wrong.

When meeting with hubby, we tend to do clubs or arrange a meet at a club. More choice and options available.

Works for us and it clearly does for you too judging by your verifications.

By *admedic23Man  over a year ago

all over the place

"Hey everyone x

Id meet you but i dont think id make a dint judging by the size of rics cock, makes mine look small lol

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Would definitely meet you both,judging from your pics there's lots of fun to be had with both of you.

By *ackie slut99TV/TS  over a year ago

derbyshire

"I’ve just recently had someone pretend to be part of a couple only owned up when I asked if his wife could call me. Total time waster x"

I really dont get why people can not just be open and tell the truth.i get guys message me and it says straight when really they are bi.its disgusting behavior.x

» Add a new message to this topic