FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Go on then... Critique please

Go on then... Critique please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *U1976 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Things started well, but things have dried up.

Do I have profile issues??

Or is it just a numbers game?? Always send a decent message & face pic, don’t look like I’ve been beaten with the ugly stick either.

Any positive advice much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How many cock pics do you need? Also, you're saying you're well verified yet not showing any of your veris. That would set some red flags for me.

Lancashire

The Veri’s are from now deleted members. I can’t un show those veri’s either. Maybe revised wording

"The Veri’s are from now deleted members. I can’t un show those veri’s either. Maybe revised wording "

Ok, in that case maybe you shouldn't be showing your verification summary? Your green tick would remain on your profile, but people may not be questioning why you're not showing your veris

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

Your tastes seem a bit extreme for us

Lancashire

"The Veri’s are from now deleted members. I can’t un show those veri’s either. Maybe revised wording

Ok, in that case maybe you shouldn't be showing your verification summary? Your green tick would remain on your profile, but people may not be questioning why you're not showing your veris"

Thanks. I didn’t know that was a thing.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Your tastes seem a bit extreme for us"

I wouldn't say extreme, myself, but depending on what you ultimately want, you might be excluding some of your target audience by listing it all.

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

You've talked about fucking, and if she can handle your cock (lol), but you haven't talked about what you find sexy in a woman and what you'd do to her. Imagine that she's reading your profile and wants to feel like it speaks to her or it turns her on a little to imagine you doing it to her...

Near Abercynon

"Your tastes seem a bit extreme for us

I wouldn't say extreme, myself, but depending on what you ultimately want, you might be excluding some of your target audience by listing it all."

Yeah, maybe not extreme for here, but it seems a bit like he’s seeking out world championship winning sex rather than a mutually satisfying session... some people like that though, so

Lancashire

Amendments made. Heading in the right direction??

"How many cock pics do you need? Also, you're saying you're well verified yet not showing any of your veris. That would set some red flags for me."

I also do not show veris in public because when i did one couple where contacted by random guy saying I had recommended them to him and he knew me.

To say they where miffed until i explained never heard of the "chancer"

Near Abercynon

"Amendments made. Heading in the right direction?? "

Yeah, very much so

» Add a new message to this topic