FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ugly guys

Ugly guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rcadian110 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Hi all.

As an astheticly challenged guy with a stunning wife I would love to know if other lady's see past looks on here. Most of the attention we get I centered on my wife (for good reason). We have a few regular play mates but not many people have messaged us wanting to get to know us and I'm wondering if it me that's putting people off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re a good looking bloke mate!

And your wife is gorgeous x

Barnsley

I know she is bud. She's stunning and turns heads wherever we go. I know my limitations and my looks are my only real hangup. Lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, different folk are attracted to different folk.

Just like yourself I class myself as below average in the looks department, but its not stopping me having loads of fun.

Cal

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I think every couple get it. When I had a couples profile my OH used to get really upset as all the messages were usually aimed at me, but the majority were straight blokes or bi-fem couples so I suppose it makes sense really. Xx

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Hi all.

As an astheticly challenged guy with a stunning wife I would love to know if other lady's see past looks on here. Most of the attention we get I centered on my wife (for good reason). We have a few regular play mates but not many people have messaged us wanting to get to know us and I'm wondering if it me that's putting people off. "

Go and give your head a wobble and kick yourself up the arse.

There's nothing wrong with how you look.

In a couples relationship it's normal, in our experience, for the female to get the attention.

99% of the messages we get seem to ignore that there's two of us, it's like I'm invisible. Which would be a great superpower by the way.

Ignoring me doesn't mean I'm not attractive, it just means we use the block button a lot.

Be more gentle with yourself!

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Hey fella, Do not put yourself down!!

Believe in yourself. You look absolutely fine....

Dont put yourself down mate. I would say you are on the same level as your wife.

Screw looks pal

For a male it's all about character,personality and good vibes

As Voltaire said "Give me 10 minutes to talk away my ugly face and I will bed the queen of France"

By *otfabcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Male here,I wouldn't take this to mean anything my friend.

I'm told fairly regularly I look like Thor, (I don't claim this, not trying to brag or anything) who is pretty popular with the ladies. In the real life,I get my share of female attention.

Yet on fab, it's probably less than 1 in 100 messages that are directed at me, and the ones that are, generally are guys asking how i got in shape! Lol

I'm also practically invisible on here.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

It's not black or white

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

I look quite a bit like you

Mr

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Everything is subjective....

Maybe count yourself lucky your in a couple and not a single guys profile, chances are you wouldn’t get as much attention

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Maybe count yourself lucky your in a couple and not a single guys profile, chances are you wouldn’t get as much attention "

He’d score with me. I love a ginger!

And OP I doubt your looks are an issue. I think I’m very picky and I find you attractive. It’s just hard for couples to find people that they all click with x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi all.

As an astheticly challenged guy with a stunning wife I would love to know if other lady's see past looks on here. Most of the attention we get I centered on my wife (for good reason). We have a few regular play mates but not many people have messaged us wanting to get to know us and I'm wondering if it me that's putting people off. "

There is nothing wrong with you. My playmate and I are wishing to meet more couples, get in touch........

"Male here,I wouldn't take this to mean anything my friend.

I'm told fairly regularly I look like Thor, (I don't claim this, not trying to brag or anything) who is pretty popular with the ladies. In the real life,I get my share of female attention.

Yet on fab, it's probably less than 1 in 100 messages that are directed at me, and the ones that are, generally are guys asking how i got in shape! Lol

I'm also practically invisible on here. "

I used to get asked how I got in shape, my reply was healthy eating, squatting 416lbs for 27 reps, etc. Now I answer 'I discovered cake'

I'm also mostly invisible on here, don't consider myself overly great looking but do fine when we go to clubs or socials, etc. Probably down to putting the effort in to chat to people and have a laugh.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We also have this a lot of our attention is aimed at me and not C. Lots of women state they wont play with bigger guys fair enough. But he still does well. Hes very charming and very skilled if I say so myself.

Barnsley

Thank you everyone. Self doubt is hard to push past. I'm usually a very confident person as you can see from our verifications. It's just the feeling I'm holding Rhiannon back from amazing experiences and great new friendships just because of the superficial looks. I'm great when you get to know me, it's just getting past that initial barrier

Plymouth

"Thank you everyone. Self doubt is hard to push past. I'm usually a very confident person as you can see from our verifications. It's just the feeling I'm holding Rhiannon back from amazing experiences and great new friendships just because of the superficial looks. I'm great when you get to know me, it's just getting past that initial barrier"

Some people are superficial and that's their choice. Spend more time with the people who arent . Its why we tend to use the wink system let people make their own decision before we approach.

Barnsley

I used to get asked how I got in shape, my reply was healthy eating, squatting 416lbs for 27 reps, etc. Now I answer 'I discovered cake'

I'm also mostly invisible on here, don't consider myself overly great looking but do fine when we go to clubs or socials, etc. Probably down to putting the effort in to chat to people and have a laugh. "

I used to be in great shape but now I have a condition called bile acid malabsorption that makes loosing weight really tough. Body holds every calorie as if I'm in starvation mode. I cook healthy low fat meals for myself and avoid sugar. I don't drink often.

I am however a jolly fat man. I love to make people laugh and am a social butterfly. I've even got the wings somewhere lol. I know we will get there in the end tho. Thank you for being so friendly and supportive. This is why we love fab. It's better than any psychiatrist lol

By *ackie slut99TV/TS  over a year ago

derbyshire

You both very nice and bubbly.you are looking just a sexy as the wife and its whats on the inside that makes the true person.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We're all just normal people, some will find us attractive some won't. Be kind to yourself x

Awww don’t say that! Your lovely it’s mostly men seeking so women get more attention in general! Anyone who messages us ,apart from a few single males who have met with us before, only address me in messages at all and it annoys both of us! Xxx

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

I'm also practically invisible on here. "

Don't post things like that on here. If Mrs here reads that you look like Thor she will hunt you down and devour you, you wouldn't stand a chance.

well mate your ok its me that ugly as i have had nothing on here

By *ackinabox19Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

I always want to get to know any potential meet better as for me the mental side of things come before anything else so when it comes to a couple I would always have to chat with both before anything could progress and yes attraction is important but I’m not one to just rule things out on looks !! I would much rather chat and get to know a average looking couple that I click with than a couple that look amazing but have the personality of a slug !!

We get lots of attention on here but when in a club the additional playmates are few and far between..we usually end up playing with each other..its difficult sometimes realising when someone fancies you..that and i am to shy to make the first approach..

For every needle there's a thread..looking at this thread plenty of people finding you attractive...

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 28/11/19 15:53:09]

Barnsley

"Awww don’t say that! Your lovely it’s mostly men seeking so women get more attention in general! Anyone who messages us ,apart from a few single males who have met with us before, only address me in messages at all and it annoys both of us! Xxx "

Have to say, you guys look stunning. And look like such a loving couple. That's the kind of people we have played with so far. It's never been a just meet and play for us. As I said rhi gets all the attention usually but I'm mostly ok with that. When we ran a pub together people would always discuss the business with me even tho she was the boss. It just made her laugh. Im just trying to get my own issues out of my head as far as meeting is concerned

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

I never thought of myself as a good looking guy. In fact for many years, I thought quite the opposite. But the last 18 months has seen people describe me with adjectives such as sexy, hot and attractive. Many people will think exactly the same about you.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Screw looks pal

For a male it's all about character,personality and good vibes

As Voltaire said "Give me 10 minutes to talk away my ugly face and I will bed the queen of France""

Absolutely love this one! I'm certainly no great shakes in the looks department but have been playing 'way out of my league' for years! It's got to be the chat? Even now I still consider myself incredibly lucky with lady friends. But now I know why???????

Really nice to see all the positive and encouraging responses to your post, I totally agree. What a lovely bunch we all are!!

By *ambsLad2Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

You both make a very attractive couple.

Nothing wrong with you, mate! We are not all chisel-jawed sex gods!!!!

But if a beautiful woman loves you, you’ve got everything you need.

Don’t beat yourself up!!!

(Him)

Plymouth

You guys definitely seem like a couple wed play with

Barnsley

"You guys definitely seem like a couple wed play with "

Wow. Thank you. I never expected this level of support on here. We have never had so much interest. Your a stunning couple too. . If your ever near Barnsley send us a message.

By *otfabcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Don't post things like that on here. If Mrs here reads that you look like Thor she will hunt you down and devour you, you wouldn't stand a chance. "

I'd be be careful! Lol thanks!

Barnsley

Don't post things like that on here. If Mrs here reads that you look like Thor she will hunt you down and devour you, you wouldn't stand a chance.

I'd be be careful! Lol thanks!"

Sounds like you might need to be lol.

Barnsley

Seriously guys. Thank you so so so much for the positive and supportive messages. I almost expected the usual trolls running people down but every single one of you are a credit to this community.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

I'd be be careful! Lol thanks!"

Well they do say if you can't be good be careful

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Hi all.

I’d say you’re a fairly well matched couple in all honesty op - similar in both appearance and body type! Women get far more attention on here no matter what they look like - that’s a fact!

I’ve noticed on your profile that you don’t meet single males. Approx 90% of fab is single male profiles. Therefore you’re fishing in a much smaller pond!

I imagine it’s just a matter of being patient, being pro-active, and being thick-skinned as and when knock backs occur!

Good luck guys!

By *anhung22Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Don't beat yourself up mate all good things come to those who wait ??

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Wouldn't say it's you per se. Couples matching couples is a far trickier dynamic than singles. For example I may fancy the woman and my partner may not fancy the man or vice versa. In same way we may fancy a couple but they may not fancy one or both of us. For example the other day we were chatting to a couple who clearly the lady was intrested and engaging but the male was (almost to the point of rudeness) not.

"Wouldn't say it's you per se. Couples matching couples is a far trickier dynamic than singles. For example I may fancy the woman and my partner may not fancy the man or vice versa. In same way we may fancy a couple but they may not fancy one or both of us. For example the other day we were chatting to a couple who clearly the lady was intrested and engaging but the male was (almost to the point of rudeness) not. "

That's very true, people don't realise how difficult it is for all 4 people in 2 couples to click and spark. We've found it to be rare so we do play separately now.

I (Bloke) still have a bit of a lust for the female from a couple (who liked us both) we had a social with but C didn't spark with the guy. But I would never ask C to 'take one for the team' so will never happen.

We've had a situation where 4 of us seemed to click, all started having fun but he was so disinterested it was unreal.

Plus side was the next morning she came and played with us on her own

Barnsley

"Wouldn't say it's you per se. Couples matching couples is a far trickier dynamic than singles. For example I may fancy the woman and my partner may not fancy the man or vice versa. In same way we may fancy a couple but they may not fancy one or both of us. For example the other day we were chatting to a couple who clearly the lady was intrested and engaging but the male was (almost to the point of rudeness) not. "

Thank you again buddy. When we first started this journey you gave some great advice and helped me just take the reigns. Never forgotten that

"Hi all.

Most couples don't go looking, they wait for messages.

Don't put yourself down, you look like a nice bloke.

I can identify myself in that sence im here all the repkys i get is kill yourself your ugly.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi all.

Don't Put yourself down as there are plenty of people who will do that for you on fab.

Start liking and loving yourself mate

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I can identify myself in that sence im here all the repkys i get is kill yourself your ugly."

I'm 99% certain that anyone who sends you a "kill yourself you're ugly message" is a fake profile.

Sad people with sadder life's.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

As the Female of a couple ,i understand where you are coming from and my hubby is short ,plump and bald ,but he has a confidence about him and is good to chat to etc and he knows maybe most of our meets are because of me ,but as our veris say he is a good guy and i wouldnt swap him for someones idea of a "hunk" be proud as a couple it works for us ...

Barnsley

"As the Female of a couple ,i understand where you are coming from and my hubby is short ,plump and bald ,but he has a confidence about him and is good to chat to etc and he knows maybe most of our meets are because of me ,but as our veris say he is a good guy and i wouldnt swap him for someones idea of a "hunk" be proud as a couple it works for us ..."

Us chubby guys like to put more effort in as we don't coast by on our looks lol. I'm met some truly ugly beautiful people. But people who can make us laugh and can carry a conversation is almost guaranteed to get us randy. I'm a smile man first, then eyes. I was so lucky to find a total package like Rhiannon and how she's taken to the scene has plesently surprised me. I've never seen her let herself totally go like she has latley and she's now doing the same with me. She was so unconfident before we started going to a club but she finally sees in herself what I've always seen

Just a thought...do you think the 'less ugly' (ugly is not a term i approve of, but for the sake of this) do you think pretty people aren't approached because of their looks, some of the hottest women i know say they rarely have any guy (who isn't d*unk or on ) try to chat her up, but her less 'pretty' friends get attention.. same for guys...a washboard stomach may actually put off some women who assume they wouldn't be their 'type' based on looks alone.. just a thought..

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

And a important thing is it’s not always about the looks. !

By *heshire DilfMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Though I agree personality is for more attractive, the foot in the door (invariably on the Internet) is how you look.

Without coming across too full of myself, I'm a good looking guy and I've enjoyed my fair share of attention in the 'real world'. On here though I'm a nobody. I hardly get a sniff. People have their reasons I'm sure, and you have to accept it for what it is. Count yourself lucky for what you have - some attention, and a wife who loves you, who gets plenty.

Barnsley

"Just a thought...do you think the 'less ugly' (ugly is not a term i approve of, but for the sake of this) do you think pretty people aren't approached because of their looks, some of the hottest women i know say they rarely have any guy (who isn't d*unk or on ) try to chat her up, but her less 'pretty' friends get attention.. same for guys...a washboard stomach may actually put off some women who assume they wouldn't be their 'type' based on looks alone.. just a thought.."

I can see for some where this would be the case. I talk to everyone tho. I spent most of my life as a party DJ so I can switch that aspect on and love to make people feel comfortable. I have a lot of stunning friends who thankfully got to know me inside. I've also dated some 10s in my youth that didn't last long. They were so vain and self obsessed. For me personality is the most attractive thing. It's just been hard so far for me personally in the scene so far. And as I've said my main concern is holding Rhiannon back because of that initial barrier

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We get very few messages, and Ailsa is usually the main attraction. It’s just the way things are. Try not to take it personally. Fab is not real life, and what happens here is not a reflection on you.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"We get very few messages, and Ailsa is usually the main attraction. It’s just the way things are. Try not to take it personally. Fab is not real life, and what happens here is not a reflection on you. "
fab is real and the fakes fuck it up for real genuine real swingers..haha

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"We get very few messages, and Ailsa is usually the main attraction. It’s just the way things are. Try not to take it personally. Fab is not real life, and what happens here is not a reflection on you. fab is real and the fakes fuck it up for real genuine real swingers..haha"

As an ugly guy on fab I know how you feel

Whining about how you look really isn't attractive

People who think they can compare this place to some sort of reality crack me up.

Mate, make the best of who you are, and that’s my advice to anybody as it’s all you can do.

What frustrates me is someone on here acting like queens when nobody would look twice at them in a bar.

Nowt to do with you btw.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

If you take a good look at mf couples profiles, the pics are predominantly of the woman,sometimes no male pics whatsoever and are

rarely balanced with male/female pics, therefore it is the woman who gets the most attention and often dressed /undressed to indicate they want/like to be seen.

Your pics suggest your a bit of a character and attractive, certainly not ugly..

"I can identify myself in that sence im here all the repkys i get is kill yourself your ugly.

I'm 99% certain that anyone who sends you a "kill yourself you're ugly message" is a fake profile.

Sad people with sadder life's.

Thanl you.

"

» Add a new message to this topic