FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cum etiquette

Cum etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit of a strange question - but from a males point of view with regards cum. If you are being given a blow job do you need to agree up front whether its a bj to completion and if so, where should u agree the cum goes? Dont want to ruin the moment but equally wouldn't want to make a cum faux pa!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Alot of ladies don't like the taste so a little warning helps!

But personally I like to be in control so I do what I feel is right at the time.

What I don't like is a guy pulling out and trying to give a quick sleeked facial on his terms, of I want one I'll do it myself thanks lol

Lol makes sense!

By *8ddCouple  over a year ago

xxxxx

On my boobs I like

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Bit of warning before the money shot and I’ll decide depending on the moment where it goes. If we’re out in the car I’ll swallow to save getting messy.

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

I like to discuss this, and other, stuff in detail before a meet. A lot of people think that takes away from the excitement, my personal opinion is that if everyone knows what the craic is then there should be no issues at any point during the meet.

In this example I’d hate to not be told and do the wrong thing, and as I cum a lot, it’s probably best that any perspective meet has knowledge of this and can give me the guidance on what they prefer!

By *dx69Man  over a year ago

London

I simply warn that I’m about to spunk

By *OM-ALMan  over a year ago

warrington

Surely if you are close enough to get that far you will already have talked about any dislikes you have ?

By *ongarMan  over a year ago

maidstone / Tunbridge Wells

Must be old fashioned but I like to tell people what I like so you can just follow in ‘oh yeah love that’ ‘yeah that’s nice’ with ‘Oh yeah I’m about to cum’ or more urgently ‘IM CUMING’

Communication is a great way to let the other person know what you like and what they are doing well

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would let them know I’m close and ask them where they want it!

Unless They are sub then they get it where I decide to give it to them

By *r_thickdick777Man  over a year ago

Dover

Yes always warn them when you are close no matter which hole you are in.

I think it polite to ask where she/they want it....She/they may want it over their tum or in a glass or even over her hubby!

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Just ask. Everyone is different and I think it depends on the meet. Sometimes if everyone is comfortable the ending may be somewhere else.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Always ask, please.

“In-coming fire”

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

If I ever get to that point (I rarely cum from bj), I will say “I’m coming!” and let her decide what she does with it

I always give a clear and concise warning then it's up to the other party to decide the next bit. That way no one can claim they weren't warned.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"I always give a clear and concise warning then it's up to the other party to decide the next bit. That way no one can claim they weren't warned. "

I keep a siren handy for this very purpose

By *linyMan  over a year ago

Manchester/London

"If I ever get to that point (I rarely cum from bj), I will say “I’m coming!” and let her decide what she does with it "

I’m the same in that I’ve only ever cum twice through oral alone, but I would certainly let the lady know so she has control of what SHE wants to do with it.

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

i find asking always better,every one differant

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"If I ever get to that point (I rarely cum from bj), I will say “I’m coming!” and let her decide what she does with it

I’m the same in that I’ve only ever cum twice through oral alone, but I would certainly let the lady know so she has control of what SHE wants to do with it."

It's quite common for guys not cumming from oral stimulation, don't know whether it is down to technique or the fact we are naturally 'wired' to cum inside a pussy lol!

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Good to agree upfront what's allowed

By *linyMan  over a year ago

Manchester/London

"If I ever get to that point (I rarely cum from bj), I will say “I’m coming!” and let her decide what she does with it

I’m the same in that I’ve only ever cum twice through oral alone, but I would certainly let the lady know so she has control of what SHE wants to do with it.

It's quite common for guys not cumming from oral stimulation, don't know whether it is down to technique or the fact we are naturally 'wired' to cum inside a pussy lol! "

I’ve found previously some women whom take it as a challenge but it doesn’t work like that. One lady at a party went he’ll for leather trying to make me cum but her teeth caught on my shaft and made it worse and then there’s no way I was cumming. It’s a culmination of factors I think including relaxed, turned on, right technique for that person etc etc. Akin to women who don’t always squirt but a guy may feel the need to HAVE to make them squirt. It not always going happen.

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

If it hasn't been discussed before, I will always something along the lines of 'you've got me close to the edge, where would you like me to cum?'

By *tephenBunChowMan  over a year ago

Haywards heath/Waterlooville

Usually have an open conversation about it. Majority of it is with warning, mostly never on the face

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I suggest it one worth establishing before hand. Save potential fall out. Granted sometimes you can get caught up in the heat of the moment but at least its something you can establish with you partner as a default rule. The general rule with my partner is when I cum its hers. However this is not always the case but we establish before the point of no return if an other women is to receive it (and thus deviate from the default rule).

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I simply cannot get enough of the stuff!

The only place it doesn't go....in my pussy!

If I could bottle it, I would!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I love it when a guy fills my mouth. It always feels like a real achievement. Hubby makes me work far too hard for his cum lol x

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Definitely needs to be agreed beforehand. We always let a meet know that mouth/face/hair is out of bounds (and will probably result in vomit!), boobs/bum or tummy is perfect.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Each women is different me I prefer it over my face mmm

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I would let them know I’m close and ask them where they want it!

Unless They are sub then they get it where I decide to give it to them "

Been reading 50 shades have you?

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"On my boobs I like"

Mrs SC also likes it on boobs

The lady decides in my view she’s doing the hard work and my moans give me away to prepare her aim

I send them a two page tick list.

Which all parties must complete and sign with a solicitor present.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

I always state during chat & meet no cumming in mouth or over face...this has always been respected.

The correct etiquette is to say the following:

"Escuse me, madam, I notice I am nearing the point of no return. Hence I warn you that I shall soon be ejaculating. It is only right and proper that I give you this warning. And you may, of course, choose wherever you wish this ejaculate to end up. If you desire it to fill your mouth, merely nod your head. I understand how difficult it is for a lady to speak with her mouthful. If you do not wish to taste a single drop, shake your head to indicate as much. And in either instance, please be careful with your teeth."

By *lldoitUrwayMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Grief, you lot drive me to distraction.

I should think most women are able to know when I man is about to blow.

And if you are both in touch with each other and the moment it is easy to determin what is wanted/liked with just the odd word and gesture instead of a legal document drawn up beforehand.

As someone who only dose Gay sex at the moment and not long ago had the pleasure of two hard cocks banging in my face I'm glad to get it (cum) wherever they want to put it, in my mouth on my face and up my arse (safely).

I suspect that cum has vitamins and minerals in it that are good for your face skin and good for your internal health. Why else would people have the urge to give and receive a facial and to swollow.

Admittedly it doesn't always taste that good and you can tell when a man is not in the best of health.

Grief you lot drive me to distaction

I tend to let her know when I’m about to cum, let her decide what to do with it

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I'm from Yorkshire, "brace tha' Sen luv".

Usually does t'rick.

By *elle-de-NuitWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Shy Bangor is of course right on all points. Especially sly withdrawals becoming facials. I swallow on occasions but try not to let guys go too far with oral, as I want them in my vagina for my own orgasms. I ensure guys know my situation & I've not in 10 years been let down. I know exactly what Shy Bangor is saying. I like 2 cocks in my vagina on occasions, that has a prerequisite 2 in my mouth; never on such occasions have I had the slightest fear of a facial. I've had a leak-pre-cum in my mouth, never a facial. Considering the numbers of men I've sex with its a micro % who've at anytime pre-cum. My problem is ensuring condoms don't break, so for the past 8yrs I've insisted on silicone, that has saved me from any infections & I attend a GUM clinic every 2 months. Never the slightest trace of infection. Its a case of serendipity as well as careful selection of urbane guys. I intend to keep up the numbers & advice such as this from She Bangor is Well-Cum as it reminds me how devious some men can be.

Thanks for the advice everyone! Looks like a convo first then a pre warning is the way to go

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Discuss it first

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I often have very little warning that I'm about to cum, so i do ask where someone giving me a BJ would prefer me to cum. I'll also explain that sometimes i don't know more than half a second before I cum.

Is only polite. Some people specifically have places that they do /don't like cum.

"If it hasn't been discussed before, I will always something along the lines of 'you've got me close to the edge, where would you like me to cum?'"

That’s very polite

I find ‘arch your back bitch here comes the cheese’ to be an effective warning too.

It should be natural. Not planned in advance. Think along the lines of she/he/they don't like the taste of cum and don't want it in their mouths at all. As you get close tell them. As you get even closer tell them again. They will decide what to do. You just sit back relax and have that awkward unexplained 100 to 0 moment all men have after orgasm.

By *hilliandspiceMan  over a year ago

Wimborne

I turn a funny shade of red and my head starts flashing like a beacon 18.5 seconds before ejaculation, with an audible countdown from 10 seconds. Oh, no sorry that's the rocket launch sequence.

By *alnutWhipCouple  over a year ago

bounemouth

Love in my mouth! Ruth

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

I Usually say ,carefull I'm nearly cummin ,at which they often pull me in closer and swallow

Usually clear all this up before a meet as I’m not massive on the taste of cum tbh. Really depends on my mood on the day too x

Before meeting I have generally had a lot of conversations about all sorts so the etiquette is all ready known lol. Saying that I still like you pre warn just incase there is z change of plan pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic