FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > If you havent had a meet yet

If you havent had a meet yet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *penmindtoallMan  over a year ago

Ossett West Yorkshire

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong."

It seems this site is not really a place where people meet, it seems like they meet a clubs first then converse on here and submit verifications. Fair enough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

It seems this site is not really a place where people meet, it seems like they meet a clubs first then converse on here and submit verifications. Fair enough "

You definitely need to go clubs gents

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

It seems this site is not really a place where people meet, it seems like they meet a clubs first then converse on here and submit verifications. Fair enough "

That’s not the case at all, don’t get me wrong clubs play a part - but on the whole chatting and sending messages goes a long way.

Be polite & respectful and eventually things start to happen.

maybe try working on your profile, we wouldnt meet you based on that sorry

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"maybe try working on your profile, we wouldnt meet you based on that sorry"

You do realise that critiquing a profile without permission is against fab rules ?

I think secretly most of us don’t really want a date

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I meet men from fab

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol"
. Definitely more chance for the guys with no joy getting a date before Liverpool win the league

"maybe try working on your profile, we wouldnt meet you based on that sorry"

I'm no longer expecting a meet on here, I'm just intrigued to see who on here is and if they have. Clubs and parties work for me so that's the route I'm sticking to. Love the forums on here though Haha

"How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol. Definitely more chance for the guys with no joy getting a date before Liverpool win the league "

Are you sure......

By *etamourMan  over a year ago

York

I was in here as a couple for many years. My wife and I did play with single men(she did I'm straight) but it was amazing how many men were fake in some way...or would message but not turn up etc. It ended up we had a select group who we'd call upon. It's just a case of getting yourself known and word gets around. We used to recommend single men to our friends. Now I'm single myself I to feel the pain but hopefully a trip to the next social will at least let me be seen as real if nothing else. Keep smiling and be polite??

Been here a while but I have low expectations these days. I’m well aware that there’s 1000 guys to every girl on here, and a lot of thise guys look amazing. But still here enjoying conversations and stuff.

Edmonton

"How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol. Definitely more chance for the guys with no joy getting a date before Liverpool win the league

Are you sure......"

. Yeah a long way to go yet

"How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol. Definitely more chance for the guys with no joy getting a date before Liverpool win the league

Are you sure....... Yeah a long way to go yet"

Bet your panicking haha

Edmonton

Are you sure....... Yeah a long way to go yet

Bet your panicking haha"

. So far VAR has gone their way and no injuries to key players.A couple of VAR decisions go against them and the race is back on.

"How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol. Definitely more chance for the guys with no joy getting a date

before Liverpool win the league

Bet your panicking haha. So far VAR has gone their way and no injuries to key players.A couple of VAR decisions go against them and the race is back on."

Var has also gone against us, it's no big deal, 97 points last season without VAR.

Just accept that Liverpool have been fantastic under Jurgen Klopp and are in a good position to finally win the league

Edmonton

"How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol. Definitely more chance for the guys with no joy getting a date

Bet your panicking haha. So far VAR has gone their way and no injuries to key players.A couple of VAR decisions go against them and the race is back on.

Var has also gone against us, it's no big deal, 97 points last season without VAR.

Just accept that Liverpool have been fantastic under Jurgen Klopp and are in a good position to finally win the league"

. I accept what you are saying but that doesn’t mean to say that Liverpool will win the league this season.Last season they lost the league in the 2nd half of the season when the pressure was on which tends to happen 2nd half of the season they came up just short.

Bet your panicking haha. So far VAR has gone their way and no injuries to key players.A couple of VAR decisions go against them and the race is back on.

Just accept that Liverpool have been fantastic under Jurgen Klopp and are in a good position to finally win the league. I accept what you are saying but that doesn’t mean to say that Liverpool will win the league this season.Last season they lost the league in the 2nd half of the season when the pressure was on which tends to happen 2nd half of the season they came up just short."

We didn't crumble under pressure, we lost once, accumulated 97 points. 97 points! Man city just did something special and unearthly, that's all.

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

How did this become a Liverpool football thread?

I think unless you're amazing looking as a guy, you can't get anywhere with messages, just too many guys out there. Forums or meets are the way forward.

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

I think we lucked in by joining FAB just in time when a local meet was arranged.. so we started with a .. bang ??

But actually arranging meets if time consuming as we all have busy lives etc. But I'm in no rush and am hoping to go to a few local clubs etc soon to meet some more lovely people that way.

On almost a year in total. Still persevering. Not optimistic because:

1) I'm too fucking old

2) Got a beard = kiss of death

3) In my locality, you can count the number of genuine, active single female profiles on the fingers of one finger.

Woe is me

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

As a couple it’s not easy street on here to much time it takes to arrange meets unless you already know who your meeting,we have few guys we meet but have know them for few years so not sure how hard it is for men on here but honestly think plenty of fish would yield better results.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

But you are meet verified

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 29/11/19 12:53:07]

Not met....only been a couple of weeks..but i feel its not before liverpool will win i suspect!

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Not commenting on your profile OP but its surprising to sometimes see a different age quoted in narrative to that shown in the header information.

I have been on since late Aug but been on/off for nearly 10 years,majority of my meets are people new to me. I am not the best looking,few flabby bits (body is lived in and not a gym body)getting on in age and average manhood so I try and make people notice me in first communication by taking piss out of my body and make them laugh. Sometimes works,sometimes doesn't. I don't take myself seriously,if I did with the amount of thanks but no thanks I would be rocking back n forth going wibble wibble wibble

I’ve recentley just rejoined for a 3rd time. I’ve only had one aocial meet with a couple but didn’t progress any further! I try my best on here, comply with message an request just never seems to materialise. Any advice on why or my profile would be great. I say on my profile couples, but that doesn’t pacificly mean no women.

By *ackinabox19Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

I haven’t had a meet yet but I just haven’t came across the right single/couple, I’ll give it as long as it takes to find the right potential meets as I’m not here to sleep with different random people.

"maybe try working on your profile, we wouldnt meet you based on that sorry

You do realise that critiquing a profile without permission is against fab rules ?"

sorry didnt realise, was offereing constructive help

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

If we see a single guy with no veri's on here i think we would pass, as said previously go to clubs and social meets, get your face noticed by people then get the trust .... prove that you are not just out for a shag !!!

we now go to local club instead,way too many guys on here in our area think a silly message or a silly status will get them a meet.we have had all the bells and flowers on our profile as in what we are after and what we can offer but in the end it just isnt worth the time or hassle trying to make some kind of bond on here.

we had a previous profile but deleted it out of sheer frustration even though we had some good meets the guys we met turned out to be fucking selfish dicks and prats after they got their ends away.

By *ornypair300Couple  over a year ago

borders

From a couples point of view we reveive so many messages from single men ranging from "lets fuck" or "shes hot im going to shag her " to "hey guys how are you both"

Its easy to spot what one will be more likely to get a response . The problem we have found is that if you do reply and be polite it doesnt take long for them to switch back to "god complex" as we like to call it . Yes we are on here for fun but that doesnt mean we want to sleep with everything that moves . Try reading peoples profiles through and make an effort when aproaching couples or single women. You wouldnt just walk up to someone in the street and whip your cock out and shout bend over love .

What we are getting at here is that manners and a bit of tact goes a long way .

Happy fabbing

This is a tough one because how are you both is such a obvious cliched thing to say but in my opinion quite important. It’s tough to be original.

By *oyo5053Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater

I agree entirely with the last comment...how many original ways are there to say an initial hello ?

"How long you been here, who's still persevering, who's still optimistic? This is a post for the all the guys with no joy lol! Will any of us in this position get a date before liverpool fc win the league?.... let's here it lol"
Liverpool win the league..... really cmon now youre having a laugh

Ive had a few meets but guys need to have a few lessons in manners and although a good time is had by both how they behave afterwards needs some improvement. I am very respectful and honest but unfortunately i do not get the same in return.

Sex site it may be but that doesnt mean its ok to be rude. X

I entirely agree that people should be polite. Being a bit of a twat after is not cool.

By *he way you moveMan  over a year ago

Inverness

I was here before and I had quite a few meets.

However I was about to give it up but ot of the blue I got my first meet and it went great. I was then verified and what a difference that made. Suddenly I was getting replies to messages and messages out of the blue. Proof that you're not some weirdo and actually serious about being on here went a long way. Then foolishly one day I decided to delete my account, circumstances had changed and I decided not to be here anymore. What a mistake that was! Because I've been back a few months now and back to square one with no verifications. I just need to be patient I guess.

Go to clubs, meet people, chat, find them of Fab, get verified

Having seen the price of clubs as a single male that’s me out.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"Having seen the price of clubs as a single male that’s me out."

Exactly the point club’s excessive charge single men

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"How did this become a Liverpool football thread?

I think unless you're amazing looking as a guy, you can't get anywhere with messages, just too many guys out there. Forums or meets are the way forward. "

That’s just not true at all. I’m not Mr Amazing-Looking and get plenty of socials and meets through messaging.

» Add a new message to this topic