FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fair charge for a single male?

Fair charge for a single male?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had a random invite to a party in a Manchester apartment. The message recieved asks for a "donation" of £60, which includes food and drink. The message goes on to say "we usually have around 10 single guys and 20+ couples attending where all the ladies are more than willing to play with single males, so you are virtually guarenteed a good time".

Now im not an expert on the subject of parties but i do feel that £60 is slighly excessive and that to an extent feel that the tone of the invite where the hosts point out im "virtually guarenteed a good time" is that knowingly or unknowingly the female guests are (excuse the description, but i cannot think of other wording) being "prostituted" knowingly or unknowingly for the financial gain of the hosts.

Whilst paying £60 is not a problem to me for anything in vanilla life, i am reluctant to pay it in this case on moralistic grounds.

Can anyone guide me on the normal etiquette for the "charging" of single guys at private parties?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm with you on this, had a similar experience down here, only I found out on arrival! No mention of anything before hand at all. I'm happy to make a contribution but 60.00 pounds is a little steep.

Needless to say I didn't pay.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is it not though something you should discuss with them, you could always ask them how they come to that price, considering if half the ment turn up then they are bringing in £600

after all if its well inflated, if they are just trying to make money or not they are probally going to be up for negotiation, just say what you would pay and think is fair and if its not for you then so be it.

ive played at parties before and never paid for nothing, just brought some drinks (and condoms haha) around.

well i think with parties ya best stickting to ones where you know most of the people, they are much better than going where you dont know anyone bar a few messages on here.

you have a much better time with friends and be more comfortable i reckon. and wont get these sort of tricks

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Thats a buisness not a party...up to you if u want to pay but you could get a half an hour alone with a sex worker...

Cant really see the difference.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I have had a random invite to a party in a Manchester apartment. The message recieved asks for a "donation" of £60, which includes food and drink. The message goes on to say "we usually have around 10 single guys and 20+ couples attending where all the ladies are more than willing to play with single males, so you are virtually guarenteed a good time".

Now im not an expert on the subject of parties but i do feel that £60 is slighly excessive and that to an extent feel that the tone of the invite where the hosts point out im "virtually guarenteed a good time" is that knowingly or unknowingly the female guests are (excuse the description, but i cannot think of other wording) being "prostituted" knowingly or unknowingly for the financial gain of the hosts.

Whilst paying £60 is not a problem to me for anything in vanilla life, i am reluctant to pay it in this case on moralistic grounds.

Can anyone guide me on the normal etiquette for the "charging" of single guys at private parties?"

just read the last sentence...a contribution to drinks/food if they are provided is not unusual....as in pass the hat round for the host...

However if it is a byo...then usually no one pays...

My rule always is, if you would do it non swinging, do it swinging...would you pay to go to a house party normally?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have in the past asked for a contribution towards costs and left a money box out for that purpose. I didn't specify and amount and it was voluntary.

In return I provided drinks, snacks and all condoms/lube. (It was also in a nice, discrete hotel room I'd booked and ensured had no entrance issues and plenty of parking.)

Everyone seemed happy with this and most contributed towards. I didn't make a profit, but it did spread the costs and a good time was had by all.

I could understand asking for a contribution - especially if a hotel or apartment has been booked for the event and if refreshments are laid on, but more than a tenner seems excessive and profiteering.

For sixty quid you could have a sex worker all to yourself or you could attend a club and book a budget hotel room to invite peeps back to afterwards!

Normally blokes don't get charged anything much above £25-30, and couples at a tenner give or take, and even that is really being a bit mercenary. £60 on the other hand is just blatant. Perhaps the hosts need a new extension on the house

Wolf

if a fe is required to cover costs for food and drink, surely it should be the amount it costs, splite evenly between each person who will be consuming the food and drink.

do single men eat mor than couples or single women?

I've been asked to attend a party and all the guys were being charged 125 each. But then I was offered 200quid to attend. Guessing the other two ladies were too.

Some people will pay.. some won't... Just decide for Yourself.

Oh and I didn't take up the offer btw... As 200quid for 3 hours was a tad low in rates lol

Cali

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

I was offered money to go to a party once to "entertain" , at which i pointed out that we are swingers and i am not a prostitute, and we only play with people we want to for fun, noy men i don't want to for money, a wild difference. So swingers parties and paid for events should be kept apart !

It's obviously to make profit for the hosts or they are paying the females in which case it's prostitution. I've never been to a house party where we were asked to pay more than a fiver towards food and everyone paid the same.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Quote: Where ALL the women are willing to play with single guys.

It does not follow that they will have sex with ANY single guy.

To be guaranteed sex it should read :- Every single guy will get to have sex.

Having a good time could mean getting a sosage on a stick and two ribena's while you listen to the bed springs from downstairs.

If they are filming YOU are also being prostituted AND paying for the privelege.

If you did get sex what kind of sex would it be ? A snog ? A blow job ?

Why single guys and couples?

Doesn't that mathematically mean that each woman has to do TWO blokes? Or half the women do three blokes and the other half do one....

Have you seen the 'others' before you arrive ?

Steer clear.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

From my experience £10-£20 is the going rate. More than that and I'd start asking why its so steep!

By *ew4u2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

If the party is in their home the contribution is a nonsense they are running a business and effectively protsituting the we suspect unsuspecting couples ladies or any single ladies they manage to attract. If they rent accomodation splitting that cost makes sense but £60 is the former not the latter. If the invite is random then there is no selection or recommendation of guests invloved which can only lead to a wasted night for many of the guests.

Too much food and drink at a good party is anyway a) a bad idea as it doesnt encourage good manners or b) isnt neccessary anyway, the best parties are for players not drinkers or those that need a buffet.

"I have had a random invite to a party in a Manchester apartment. The message recieved asks for a "donation" of £60, which includes food and drink. The message goes on to say "we usually have around 10 single guys and 20+ couples attending where all the ladies are more than willing to play with single males, so you are virtually guarenteed a good time".

Now im not an expert on the subject of parties but i do feel that £60 is slighly excessive

"

don't go then

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

OMFG HOW CHEEKY ARE SOME FOLK.

i cant have a party at pres(kids are only teens n too blooody nosey) but if i were to have one i wud provide sum light refreshments nibbles etc condoms lube toys etc n say to bring a bottle but i certainly WUD NOT charge , omfg wot these guys tryna do, build a swing club in the garden with the money.........wont take long at 60 quid a throw..

i had a invite to a party once where they charged guys but not single woman, i didnt go as i didnt like the idea of being at a party guys had paid to attend as i felt like i was being invited as an offering

it's just a money making scheme and if it's the same one that I was invited to it's run by a guy in his sixties and he usually has a couple of women.

He rents an apartment in Manchester supplies cheap wine beer and soft drinks, and the usual nibbles.

He has guys coming all day !!!! he wanted £80.00 !!!!! he had the apartment for the friday and saturday and played both days.

I havent bothered to try and work it out but he must have made a fortune !!!

I still see their profile pop up every now and then.

mY advice is to find a proper party no charge just bring your own !!!!

Holy Shit. £60?

Does that come with any sort of guarantees? You could turn up to a complete sausage fest!

There are clubs you can go to which charge a quarter of that and still stand around looking nervous and uncomfortable!

i just wouldnt go to a party where they charged men, if im going to be blunt if theres money to be made out of me fucking i want it im not fucking to put money in anyone elses pocket

I have the same though their charge was £50 for a single guy and £100 for a couple, I decided that if people can pay that amount of money, I wouldn't enjoy it as a different class of people would attend as there is no way I could afford it. Besides plenty of freebie parties to go to, why pay no matter what fancy food and drink they put on

"Quote: Where ALL the women are willing to play with single guys.

It does not follow that they will have sex with ANY single guy.

To be guaranteed sex it should read :- Every single guy will get to have sex.

Having a good time could mean getting a sosage on a stick and two ribena's while you listen to the bed springs from downstairs.

If they are filming YOU are also being prostituted AND paying for the privelege.

If you did get sex what kind of sex would it be ? A snog ? A blow job ?

Why single guys and couples?

Doesn't that mathematically mean that each woman has to do TWO blokes? Or half the women do three blokes and the other half do one....

Have you seen the 'others' before you arrive ?

Steer clear."

The party I got invited to where they charged a huge amount, they said they had a single guy lined up, I asked if I could meet him first, they said something about timescales of arranging meets, yet the party is still 3 weeks away, decided I didn't want to go, first time anywhere I would rather go with someone than on my own so I've declined

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you to those that chose to reply with informative replies. Both openly and by private message.

I have made the decision not to attend and mailed the couple concerned with my reasons for not attending.

Woking-ish

I'm glad to hear it, go to a club, nobody can guarantee you some fun, (not if you're a single bloke) but at least if you go to a club, you will at least see others having fun, and have a good chance of playing assuming your not a gibbering wreck in the corner.

Have fun!

Woking-ish

I have come across a guy on here who is in south London, holding parties, well 2 girls only and 6 guys @ 60.00 per guy afternoon and 80.00 per guy in the evening?????? And also he says he's part of a club organisation.

On the club listing he's there giving it a very good review, without stating his interest in the club but blatantly attempting to 'correct' a bad review!!!!!!!

Is this man attempting to make a living here, I think so!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We have been to about a dozen parties, and NEVER been asked to pay!!

After our first one, we always asked the hosts if they needed a contribution towards food etc, and usually got asked to take along something for the buffet.

Sounds like someone is making a killing on this one!!!

By *esi singhMan  over a year ago

london

"Thats a buisness not a party...up to you if u want to pay but you could get a half an hour alone with a sex worker...

Cant really see the difference. "

By *esi singhMan  over a year ago

london

"We have been to about a dozen parties, and NEVER been asked to pay!!

After our first one, we always asked the hosts if they needed a contribution towards food etc, and usually got asked to take along something for the buffet.

Sounds like someone is making a killing on this one!!! "

they didnt charge u coz they charge from guys around £50 or £60 and maybe ur mrs handle 3 or 4 guys and its worth for them around £150 or £240 ur free visit lol

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Both the Ladies and the Gentlemen by William DOnaldson is a fab book from the 70s that's very relevant to this thread...

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Paying and getting gaurantee'd fun = Prostitution.

Going to a club and meeting people on the scene, having a laugh and maybe getting invited to play = Swinging.

Contributing to costs is entirely different but paying for someone else to make a profit is them selling sex.

Wonder if those couples know the female halves are being prostituted out.

"Thats a buisness not a party...up to you if u want to pay but you could get a half an hour alone with a sex worker...

Cant really see the difference. "

Shouldnt the OP report the profile to Admin? Surely Fab wouldnt advocate this and would want to be aware?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"We have been to about a dozen parties, and NEVER been asked to pay!!

Sounds like someone is making a killing on this one!!! they didnt charge u coz they charge from guys around £50 or £60 and maybe ur mrs handle 3 or 4 guys and its worth for them around £150 or £240 ur free visit lol "

Nope... let me just make this very clear..... NO-ONE GOT CHARGED... at all!!

AND.... despite Jayne being like a kid in a sweet shop at parties, there is absolutely no garauntee that she will play with guys at all, our preference is couples with bi fems, or single bi fems, Jayne does like the odd mmf, but you cant bank on it!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Is the food and drink from harrods....

My weekly shop is less than that greedy barstewards

Woking-ish

I don't know if you dine like kings with this particular guy, I doubt it, and yes I have reported the profile concerned.

The event I mentioned didn't invite couples they only wanted single fellas!

» Add a new message to this topic