FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Going down on a woman...

Going down on a woman...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love going down on my gorgeous partner and can do it for ages. I love the taste and how wet she gets is it just me or am I on my own about this. I can't think of anything better than feeling her stiffen and shake when I play with her with my tongue and fingers... Tell me is this what you love to do or have done... Do you often cum with it....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is going to be a 'Titanic' thread, isn't it?

glug glug glug hahahahaha

I love licking my gf. Love the taste, the wetness and how she grabs my head and forces it down harder on to her pussy when she's about to cum.

love it x

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

No, I much prefer going down on two women!

Lol

"No, I much prefer going down on two women!

Lol

"

me aswell

when i met a man on another site a while ago he licked my pussy and made me cum, first time anyone had made me cum like that and i am 50. since met a couple of men who made me cum like that also, most times though i dont cum, just feels a bit tickly.

Can not put into words how much I enjoy giving a woman oral sex

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 18/04/12 23:42:56]

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

mmmmm you cant beat a womans cum on your face my tongue free for any woman to use mmmmm

By *esmond70Man  over a year ago

tavistock

giving oral and making a lady. cum is great and. tasting her specialy if she multi orgasms x

i love going down on a lassie, the taste of that beautifull pussy as i run my tongue up and down..

it has to be the best thing on the planet lol

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

One of life's true pleasures - don't get as much opportunity as I'd like. But that's life...

Love a taste of a ladies sweet pussy as I make her cum and lick it all up mmmm

By *ndy4fun69Man  over a year ago

Armagh

mmmmmmmmmmm i love going down on a woman - could do it all night.... slowly running my tongue up & down to part her lips and taste her juices is such a turn on for me

Ow yes..........From the first few kisses through the material of underwear to tongue sliiping inside the legs to briefly tease.....

Holding the underwear to one side and then slow but firm licks from the front to back.......maybe a finger slipping inside "come hither motions" as tongue massarges the nice sensual part just to the top and slightly inside....

Better stop now

Love licking a sweet pussy and especially nibbling and sucking on the lips and clitty. Also the different taste when i make her cum and her clamping her legs tighter pulling me onto her wet hot pussy yum yum

i just love to make a woman cum with my tongue and fingers, i pride myself on doing this. Love to tease a pussy clit and bum.

I will do my utmost to avoid it.

Cali

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i just love it it turns me on getting a good blow job is the greatest compliment a girl can give me so i love to return the favour you can tell this by my fab name olovingman

one of life,s simple pleasures to be be enjoyed and savoured .

Love it, love it, love it mmmmmmmm

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Not only do I go down there but own a holiday home by the lake and often go for the week.

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

Easiest way for me to cum is by oral. love being eaten by a skilled person. then of course there is the delight of gushing too. mmm

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Mmm I love a guy that goes down on me. Especially if he knows what he is doing. I love to have him kiss my thighs all around the top then kiss his way up and down my pussy lips. then use his toungue to part them and slowly lick up and down finding my little button. really enjoy if they suck my clit and hold it tight in their lips. i have realy strong orgasms when my clit is flicked quickly by the tip of the toungue. i will pull the head of whoever is licking me hard into my pussy as i orgasm. oh and I realy love it more when S is watching someone else give me such a.good orgasm.

love it, my absolute favorite. love giving it with brown sugar and honey. Once gave oral for 45 mins and had to stop as my frenulum split

You can't beat a 69 for eating a ladie's pussy as you get the most beautiful view of her lovely ass and pussy all the while she is busy sucking my throbbing dick.

Just something about that position, 2 people locked in mutual pleasure!

"You can't beat a 69 for eating a ladie's pussy as you get the most beautiful view of her lovely ass and pussy all the while she is busy sucking my throbbing dick.

Just something about that position, 2 people locked in mutual pleasure!"

See that to me is my least favourite thing to do.. as it is kinda half and half.. you cant properly relax because your meant to be doing something.. and you cant properly do something because your meant to be relaxing lol

cali

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

i love licking pussy

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

yeah, i like it. Id never cum....much more an internal person. Rather be sruffed full anyday x

definetly thats where id like to join in lol i got a tongue to die for x

"You can't beat a 69 for eating a ladie's pussy as you get the most beautiful view of her lovely ass and pussy all the while she is busy sucking my throbbing dick.

See that to me is my least favourite thing to do.. as it is kinda half and half.. you cant properly relax because your meant to be doing something.. and you cant properly do something because your meant to be relaxing lol

cali "

Its reasurring to know its not just me. Its bores me

cali "

What happened to women being good at multi-tasking? Just kidding, each to their own thing!

By *jrodes338Man  over a year ago

wednesfield,Wolverhampton

anyone can make a woman cum with oral...its all about paying attention to every moan,movement,flow of juices and react accordingly...love taking my time and building the moment up so that much more explosive for her...the biggest turn on for me is giving a woman oral and the effect it has

"anyone can make a woman cum with oral...its all about paying attention to every moan,movement,flow of juices and react accordingly...love taking my time and building the moment up so that much more explosive for her...the biggest turn on for me is giving a woman oral and the effect it has "

nope not any man can make a woman cum

"anyone can make a woman cum with oral...its all about paying attention to every moan,movement,flow of juices and react accordingly...love taking my time and building the moment up so that much more explosive for her...the biggest turn on for me is giving a woman oral and the effect it has "

I beg to differ

"anyone can make a woman cum with oral...its all about paying attention to every moan,movement,flow of juices and react accordingly...love taking my time and building the moment up so that much more explosive for her...the biggest turn on for me is giving a woman oral and the effect it has

I beg to differ"

yay u agree with me

"anyone can make a woman cum with oral...its all about paying attention to every moan,movement,flow of juices and react accordingly...love taking my time and building the moment up so that much more explosive for her...the biggest turn on for me is giving a woman oral and the effect it has

I beg to differ

yay u agree with me"

Oh absolutely

men claim they will make me sum for england and i have been bored shitless and asked them to stop!!

so not all men can manage it

By *orkiescotMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

No you are not on your own in this. I have always enjoyed going down on my female friends, and there is nothing better than making a woman come this way. I am on the eternal hunt now to find a woman who can squirt as i feel this would be very much right up my street. I have also been with some women who felt a bit shy about being ''eaten'' but once they got over this it was much fun for us both. I have also find that if as a man you are good at this then women can be most grateful. Not sure grateful is the right word but you'll know what I mean.

Lol.....we never said women cant make us tho ...did we ??

"No you are not on your own in this. I have always enjoyed going down on my female friends, and there is nothing better than making a woman come this way. I am on the eternal hunt now to find a woman who can squirt as i feel this would be very much right up my street. I have also been with some women who felt a bit shy about being ''eaten'' but once they got over this it was much fun for us both. I have also find that if as a man you are good at this then women can be most grateful. Not sure grateful is the right word but you'll know what I mean."

No I dont think grateful is the right word lol

soft and gentle to start with is the key (dont go in like a jackhammer rippin up the tarmac) and dont just concentrate on the clit n hole! there are other erogenous to get the juices flowing!

By *herrypopper69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

I too love going down on a woman

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

I suppose this was always going to be a thread that developed into a single guys advert thread!

Truth is, if you have to go down on a woman for ages, you may have got it all arong! It gets boring and even sore! If it hasn't happened in about 30 minutes, give up and try something else.

The way the guys are talking on here, perhaps if they had a choice between full sex with one woman and just giving oral with another, they would go for oral only??? I very much doubt it! lol

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

Just something about that position, 2 people locked in mutual pleasure!"

When giving head I like to dedicate myself to it. in a 69 it can be too distracting

When giving head I like to dedicate myself to it. in a 69 it can be too distracting "

depends how good he/she is at going down on a woman

By *jrodes338Man  over a year ago

wednesfield,Wolverhampton

i never said every man will..just every man could if they paid attention to everything that is happening to the woman...

Mm love licking pussy too especially after sex! but vary rarely do I orgasm from being licked,

[Removed by poster at 27/04/12 08:17:56]

"[Removed by poster at 27/04/12 08:17:56]"
i dont mind licking a woman out before or after sex. And yes, sometimes men do want to give oral no sex. ive met up with women / friends on many early morning and late night "bootycalls" to go give oral only. and although i like the "idea" of 69, just like some others i Cant multitask and Cant relax.

Ive cum once with only fingers but NEVER with just tongue...mmmmmm

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

love going down on a woman

Quite apt really this thread is just like the titanic all about going down in the wet pmsfl

cali "

I have to agree with you cali I like to relax and enjoy my pleasure then the guy can have his blow job after

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Licking a lady is definately a pleasure for me. Would love some more practice.

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

Love giving oral to ladies, sadly the only thing going down around here is the football team

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

[Removed by poster at 01/05/12 02:24:48]

I've never tried it

I enjoy it a great deal. But its only good if the person receiving enjoys it too. All women like different things, so you need to be able to adapt to their needs.

"I enjoy it a great deal. But its only good if the person receiving enjoys it too. All women like different things, so you need to be able to adapt to their needs. "

Rubbish, they'll do as they're told

"Love giving oral to ladies, sadly the only thing going down around here is the football team "

shhhh dont mention that x

"I enjoy it a great deal. But its only good if the person receiving enjoys it too. All women like different things, so you need to be able to adapt to their needs. .

Rubbish, they'll do as they're told "

jhav u met me yet

"I enjoy it a great deal. But its only good if the person receiving enjoys it too. All women like different things, so you need to be able to adapt to their needs. .

jhav u met me yet "

Yet? Sounds promising

jhav u met me yet

means i dont do as one is told

Yet? Sounds promising "

reading this thread turned me on big time haha! I love receiving oral, best way for me to cum. But the guy has to enjoy it too and obviously know what he's doing.

I disagree that going down for ages is a sign of not knowing what they're doing. Some women just take longer. And saying that makes women like that feel even worse and end up saying don't bother. Everyone is different.

I love receiving oral, its my fave thing and I rather enjoy it being done for a long while. I find it horny and incredibly sexy and intimate.

I love kissing my man after too, tasting myself off him, god yeah its a real turn on

"This is going to be a 'Titanic' thread, isn't it?

"

Titanic well that went straight down

Eating pussy is amazing! i could do it for hours!

Im not the worlds biggest fan of receiving oral sex. Can certainly live without it

"Im not the worlds biggest fan of receiving oral sex. Can certainly live without it"

I have to say, you are the first woman I've come across who isn't a fan of oral

"Im not the worlds biggest fan of receiving oral sex. Can certainly live without it

I have to say, you are the first woman I've come across who isn't a fan of oral"

oh im sure there are plenty of us women who don't like it out there

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

cali "

exactly how I feel about 69 aswell Cali...I love giving a bj,but like to have my full attention for it...and also the angles are all wrong for me in 69...lol

cali

exactly how I feel about 69 aswell Cali...I love giving a bj,but like to have my full attention for it...and also the angles are all wrong for me in 69...lol"

i love the 69 yet when someones goij down on me im scared that ill bite his willy or her parts

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"I love going down on my gorgeous partner and can do it for ages. I love the taste and how wet she gets is it just me or am I on my own about this."

No, you are not on your own. I love going down on your gorgeous partner and so do the lads in the footie team. Most of the guys at the pub like going down on your gorgeous partner too, apart from Sid, but he's allergic to seafood. Give her our love when you see her.

hahahaha lucky girl.

I think every lady is like a good watch takes a good licking and keeps on ticking .. Although I have to say the sweetest taste I have ever had is a true Ginger lady a taste all of it's own

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

go down stay down look up and persevere the total experience is the greatest enjoy your lady with all your senses it is as much a compliment you can give as she can with a bj im a big fan hence my name olovingman

Never ever want to come back up.

(As the verifications prove!)

"Im not the worlds biggest fan of receiving oral sex. Can certainly live without it

oh im sure there are plenty of us women who don't like it out there "

I am prob in the minority, I am not a huge fan of recieving oral sex. Will never decline, but will never ask or encourage.

Nearly drowned poor Stu 1st time he went down on me. I knew it was going to happen. I love it when I leave him and have post sex orgasms on the way home. Have to text him and tell him how wet I got.

oh im sure there are plenty of us women who don't like it out there

I am prob in the minority, I am not a huge fan of recieving oral sex. Will never decline, but will never ask or encourage."

I have declined

» Add a new message to this topic