FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > DOM & SUB

DOM & SUB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

for a while now i have been lightly experimenting being DOM but that was with my ex wife who enjoyed being sub. Although she has now gone i want to take it further. any advice please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

are u on any of the well known fet sites...you can find out about events munches ect there, a good way to meet and mix with like minded people.

My advice used to end there, but recently i have decicded to be a bit more honest...i know jem pulled a punch shock horror

Are you looking for a D/s relationship or just people who like what their sex with a heavy sprinkling of BDSM?

You have as much chance finding people into kinky sex here or on any swinging site, just be clear what you are looking for .

If you are looking for a relationship that can happen anywhere, since it seems u attract women who want to explore their submissive side you probably attract the right type anyway

Sir met me by wandering into a chat room and and making me laugh, no mean feat when i was masturbating on cam with a banana. At the time i was very much BDSM fresh meat. There were a number of Domly ones interested in me. He had a profile designed to attract and intrigue and spent the time and energy on getting to know me before he said on your kneew bitch.

Good luck and feel free to pm me if u want links to the sites i mentioned

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank-you, have sent you a pvt reply x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jem must be in a good mood today hahaha..

cali

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Jem must be in a good mood today hahaha..

cali "

i am always a bubble of sweetness and light

"Jem must be in a good mood today hahaha..

cali

i am always a bubble of sweetness and light "

depends how well you have suffered.. lol

cali

i can be sweet and nice one minuite and the next a bossy cow!!!

i switch and i would love to be more dom x

By *etifistiqueCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I'm now very dominant but I have a more teasing persuasive nature than demanding and controlling. This only became apparent after entering a relationship with som1 who was very submissive a while back and encouraged the dom element within.

I'd have to say that if som1 is sub I've found they're very happy for you to be in charge, however I have also found that expressing desire and limits before hand can have an adverse affect as alot of subs I've met don't know (or have!) their limits and asking 'permission' often detracts from the situation or relationship.

I wouldn't mind a bit of advise on this myself as I came across a dilema once- I'd been seeing som1, not for very long, she wanted me to 'rape' her (must stress this was a consensual role play scenario) however expressing this desire totally ruined any subsequent play in this area for us because she had to tell me!

Managed to make her wishes come true but had to involve others, felt I'd missed out on something I'd find erotic as hell.

Very grey area- any advice from subs out there?

» Add a new message to this topic