FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > It shouldn't be this hard!

It shouldn't be this hard!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A week ago I posted a meet, looking for four guys to join me in a hotel room last night. Exciting, yes? It sure was for me!

I spend ages looking through the messages, sifting out the profiles with fake photos, those that clearly haven't read my own profile, and after many hours I have found a number that look perfect.

A few days later, I've chosen who I'd like. Oh, the first is "user no longer on site". No matter, I choose a replacement and send the invites!

Two of my messages are read and never replied to. Another just never gets read. More replacements needed! Never mind, eventually I have the four perfect guys. They are fantastic, talkative, good verifs and they are all saying they are looking forward to it and won't let me down.

The night arrives. I spend hours getting ready, I've bought new lingerie, paid for the hotel, arranged childcare. I've checked earlier everyone is still coming. I'm nervous, can I really manage four guys at once? Nervous with anticipation.

Then a message, one guy drops out... He's not in the area, or even the right half of the country. But I'm ready, horny for the others. They've all confirmed in the last couple of hours. It'll be fantastic...

The time comes, my anticipation levels through the roof after the days of waiting. But only one guy arrives, of the three remaining. The other two mysteriously disappeared. No message, complete silence. One guy who has been messaging all day about how much he was looking forward to it and couldn't wait, just gone.

The one guy who did come was great, and a credit to Fab. But, a message to anyone else - single guys, girls or couples - that thinks it's good to mess people around: Stop and think about all the effort someone has put in, how much you are letting someone down, how unfair it is to block the space from someone else.

So there I am today, with a little bit less confidence in myself and less faith in the Fab world; thinking of taking a bit of time out for now.

I thought I would meet real men on Fab, I mostly dealt with boys...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

That’s a massive disappointment, I can completely see why guys here get a bad rep....

Good to read you still managed a bit of fun though!

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

It's not supposed to be that hard for a lady.

Though fifty percent dropout rate is considered normal for gangbangs.

But you did everything right, set up meet in advance, checked verifications etc.

Better luck next time, if you can be bothered.

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Sorry to hear that ... but at least you got a meet that sounds like it went well.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Welcome to the hard work and frustration of organising group meets and gang bangs OP

By *arooned64Man  over a year ago

dudley

"A week ago I posted a meet, looking for four guys to join me in a hotel room last night. Exciting, yes? It sure was for me!

I spend ages looking through the messages, sifting out the profiles with fake photos, those that clearly haven't read my own profile, and after many hours I have found a number that look perfect.

Don’t lose confidence in yourself

We all crave that nervous excitement and it’s wrong for ppl to mess ppl about... don’t be put off...

A few days later, I've chosen who I'd like. Oh, the first is "user no longer on site". No matter, I choose a replacement and send the invites!

Two of my messages are read and never replied to. Another just never gets read. More replacements needed! Never mind, eventually I have the four perfect guys. They are fantastic, talkative, good verifs and they are all saying they are looking forward to it and won't let me down.

The night arrives. I spend hours getting ready, I've bought new lingerie, paid for the hotel, arranged childcare. I've checked earlier everyone is still coming. I'm nervous, can I really manage four guys at once? Nervous with anticipation.

Then a message, one guy drops out... He's not in the area, or even the right half of the country. But I'm ready, horny for the others. They've all confirmed in the last couple of hours. It'll be fantastic...

The time comes, my anticipation levels through the roof after the days of waiting. But only one guy arrives, of the three remaining. The other two mysteriously disappeared. No message, complete silence. One guy who has been messaging all day about how much he was looking forward to it and couldn't wait, just gone.

The one guy who did come was great, and a credit to Fab. But, a message to anyone else - single guys, girls or couples - that thinks it's good to mess people around: Stop and think about all the effort someone has put in, how much you are letting someone down, how unfair it is to block the space from someone else.

So there I am today, with a little bit less confidence in myself and less faith in the Fab world; thinking of taking a bit of time out for now.

I thought I would meet real men on Fab, I mostly dealt with boys..."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately a lot of people (men and women) are all talk. It's a shame

"A week ago I posted a meet, looking for four guys to join me in a hotel room last night. Exciting, yes? It sure was for me!

in my early years on sites like this this is what i suffered from women, booked hotels, travelled, travelling expenses and time off

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

That's a shame

Maybe you should consider some of the older men in your proximity?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

That is a real shame...I have many time wasting stories, but it is history..

I always report them, not sure if anything gets done, but at least I feel better having done that..

I usually msg along the lines of .."your old enough to know better" and block them..

You deserve much better for all your effort etc..

By *exyusMan  over a year ago

halifax

maybe up your age range - tried to message you but couldnt - lots reliable older guys who can still deliver pleasure etc - message me x

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

My best suggestion.

If this is the first occasion its happened see if there were any indications red flags that looking back were there and hopefully you'll not suffer the same again.

Delete block report move on.

I'll leave the thread now, to the guys saying "I'd never do this".."it's guys like these that give guys a bad name" et al.

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

Hi it’s very frustrating being let down like that, but you’re a horny girl and I expect you get your gang-bang very soon.

One of the best things I ever read on the forums here was to suspend your own ego, meaning don’t let time wasters/ morons/ twits get you down.

We had arranged to meet a young guy a few weeks ago, we’d done our due diligence, verification, phone call, double check, on the night he just went awol but we went to the club anyway, we ended up with my wife having three super sexy guys at once literally a fantastic evening so don’t let the bastards get you down.

Ps older guys are more reliable and grateful

By *ellytransvTV/TS  over a year ago

Solihull

Arranging group meets is always going to be hard but don't give up. If you look for the same meet in the future hopefully it will go better next time and not have as many time wasters. Don't let it put you off even if it is hard work to arrange. The pay off when it does happen will be worth it

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"

Ps older guys are more reliable and grateful "

Yes they are, wink wink, and maybe look at only arranging such things with people you have already met in clubs so you know they are genuine.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Fab is notorious for the number of men here with no balls. Far too many window shoppers (I’m sure couples and women are equally flaky ). But it is what it is and you learn quickly. There are also tons of great guys that are genuine and reliable. Generally speaking choose guys with a few play veris, not just social veris. And you are likely to find the older guys more reliable, genuine and experienced at casual group play. If you see veris from clubs or parties they are also likely to be more reliable too. Be wary of the pretty young wannabes. They’re often the unreliable ones.

Glad you still had a great meet

Sorry to hear this and I hope you get your confidence back but as someone who's been on here a long time, my advice to you is if you have one or two men you keep in touch with, just stick with them. Then you can't be disappointed. I've been badly hurt over the years due to a couple of men using me to their own advantage. It took me a long time to recover but I eventually met someone else this year and I meet no one else now. I hope you get through this OP x

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

It's not you. It's them.

You're very attractive

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

As said, it’s so very, very familiar and we’re getting used to it - doesn’t stop it being hugely frustrating though. Like you, we put a lot of effort into these things and we’re pretty sure now that it’s not worth it. We had 3 (great) guys at our last one but had expected 5, hoped for 6 and invited 12+. Think for group stuff we’ll try a club night next and see how we get on. Mr.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Use organised socials, clubs and parties to network OP. This is what I do now. I don't waste time trying to arrange things with individual people anymore. Another way is to post a coffee meet when you are planning to be out and about, no time wasted that way either. Many talk the talk but can't do the walk. Don't give up hope. Xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Use organised socials, clubs and parties to network OP. This is what I do now. I don't waste time trying to arrange things with individual people anymore. Another way is to post a coffee meet when you are planning to be out and about, no time wasted that way either. Many talk the talk but can't do the walk. Don't give up hope. Xx"

While not the sole reason or even the main reason, but it is one of the reasons we don't do private meets.

We now only meet in clubs. If we arrange something and it is a no show then it doesn't matter. We are in the club and can still have a good night.

Sadly (especially at the younger end) this site, and others like it, is full of time wasters who think that it is funny to screw up somebody's evening.

Add to that the married guys who will talk the talk thinking that they can escape the Mrs for an hour or two, and then can't. It makes arranging meets an absolute minefield of, usually, disappointment.

BTW. I'm not just picking on guys here. Some couples are just as bad.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We feel your pain. Big hugs and sorry this has happened to you. We get this all the time. Like you, time effort and money sorting meets out. We get exactly the same. Member no longer on site, no responce to messages, last min let downs, men other side of country, no intention on being in town.

They moan they don't get meets. It's offered on a plate, and still the time wasters and numpites. Then the one's " let me know next time, I'll be there"!

Swinging is not what it once was. We've come to the conclustion (sp), that you had to be a dedicated pervert, who enjoyed the " naughtness" of sex outside a relationship.

Now any idiot can sign up as a "swinger" to get sex. The lifestyle is not about that. Yes/ no it's a sex site. But not a dial a shag. Swingers have planned and unplanned sex with others. Theres a lifestyle and etticate surrounding it. If half those on this site saw it as a swinging, rather than a dial a shag, I'm sure that meets would be more sucessful and fore filling for everyone. I say this with over 40 years between us as a couple reflections.

We had my very well advertised birthday gangbang set at a club. Over 40 single men on the list. On the night only six, turned up and played. Very very upsetting. You can see why couples get frustrated and can't be bothered. Single woman are supposed to be in high demand. But you've gone to proove, it can be just as had.

Pull your big girl pants up, hold your head high, and know, they we're the ones that missed out on you!

Totally relate to this, time wasters ruin it for all

I feel your pain, I have a hotel booked and paid for In hull tomorrow night and I've been let down, looks like a night in my local pub instead I suppose we live and learn.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Its always so disappointing when you put so much effort in for nothing.

At least you still had a good night though.

As for the guys saying go older, stick yo your guns. You don't need to drop your standard just to have fun. There's some great guys in your age range and these idiots saying to change it are just showing they don't respect your decisions.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think your problem is a lot of men on here (if they were completely honest) would prefer a one on one meet and enjoy a woman all to them self. A lots of couples get this too, many men just really wanting the sole attention of the woman. Sometimes expanding the scope to joining couples or gang bangs is just a means to an end to get laid in a tough market. However they talk the talk and are originally into the idea. But then reality comes home to roost. They realise that they really won't get the woman all to them self. They will have to perform in front of other guys. They will not be centre of attention. Then on reflection it's not so hot and frankly a bit of an effort.

So in reality what your looking for is actually not that easy. You need to look for guys who have good experience and credentials when it comes to gang bangs. Some may talk the talk but in reality maybe not that turned on by the reality. Some people on here aren't swingers or into group sex, more it's just a hook up site.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"I'm so sorry that happened to you. Its always so disappointing when you put so much effort in for nothing.

As for the guys saying go older, stick yo your guns. You don't need to drop your standard just to have fun. There's some great guys in your age range and these idiots saying to change it are just showing they don't respect your decisions. "

Agreed on the older guy thing, older men are still capable of letting you down. And do so plenty of times.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Having established groups if guys on one profile specifically for these type of meets would be a great idea. It would be good if fab allowed group profiles.

North West Leeds

"I'm so sorry that happened to you. Its always so disappointing when you put so much effort in for nothing.

As for the guys saying go older, stick yo your guns. You don't need to drop your standard just to have fun. There's some great guys in your age range and these idiots saying to change it are just showing they don't respect your decisions. "

"Drop your standard"?

"Don't respect your decisions"?

Why would you think that being older means dropping of standards? With age comes maturity and experience. In many cases too, better manners.

Not respecting decisions is not really a fair criticism either, the suggestion of upping the age range was merely to increase probability and therefore was simply advisory.

Too many comments are banded about in general terms on forum threads.

It is fair to say that any criticism of an individual's behaviour (or in this case several individuals) is exactly that! An individual trait and not one constrained by age or any other generalisation.

By *elsh_deviantMan  over a year ago

Bangor

I completely sympathize with this post. After rejojning the site a couple of weeks ago a couple invited me over for some fun but it was an hour away...I figured it was my day off work and I hadn't had fun in a while so I thought why not?

I drove an hour to the place only for them to stop replying. I was furious not only was it a waste of time, it was a waste of fuel (money) and just really rude. I guess it serves me right for being gullable?

I've heard of trolling/ghosting/catfishing but to ruin someone's day like that is beyond a joke and pretty cruel.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

The thing with Fab is that there are those who talk the talk and there are those who walk the walk.

The ones who walk it are few and far between.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Wow there loss. Fantastic profile

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. Sorry to hear your meet didn’t goes as planned although it sounds like you still had fun.One of the things I have learnt on the forums when planning a gang bang is invite double the guys you want as half will drop out.Also a lot of single ladies and couples find going to a club easier as the guys are already there so you can choose who you want to play with.If you choose to go to a club you can always message guys you are interested in to meet you there.Best of luck with Fabs

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Yes very disappointing as I know what it's like because I messaged a couple who wanted a guy to come and join them with some sexy fun and they was only 10 minutes away and they was so up for it and sent them pictures of my self and all good until tonight with a message saying...NO..why do they do that?

Hartlepool

As for the guys saying go older, stick yo your guns. You don't need to drop your standard just to have fun. There's some great guys in your age range and these idiots saying to change it are just showing they don't respect your decisions.

"Drop your standard"?

Why would you think that being older means dropping of standards? With age comes maturity and experience. In many cases too, better manners.

Not respecting decisions is not really a fair criticism either, the suggestion of upping the age range was merely to increase probability and therefore was simply advisory.

It is fair to say that any criticism of an individual's behaviour (or in this case several individuals) is exactly that! An individual trait and not one constrained by age or any other generalisation. "

It's a drop in standard because she doesn't WANT to meet over 40s. She has her reasons and they need to be respected.

People have their preferences, respect it and move on.

To all the older guys saying older is better ... the two rudest people who have messaged in all the years I've been were older guys and really should have known much better!

North West Leeds

"Drop your standard"?

It is fair to say that any criticism of an individual's behaviour (or in this case several individuals) is exactly that! An individual trait and not one constrained by age or any other generalisation.

It's a drop in standard because she doesn't WANT to meet over 40s. She has her reasons and they need to be respected.

People have their preferences, respect it and move on. "

I adore the morality that others are prepared to adopt on behalf of others. I do not think that offering advice, alternatives or suggestions can realistically be considered disrespectful.

You may like to consider thinking that others have their views or/and opinions. Perhaps you may also like to respect this... oh and move along there's a good soul

North West Leeds

"To all the older guys saying older is better ... the two rudest people who have messaged in all the years I've been were older guys and really should have known much better! "

Undoubtedly that is possible and potentially may happen again. However, it is not the age (nor the gender, the social standing, the sexuality... etc etc) but simply the individual.

I can’t even get one guy to turn up ????

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

It's not just the guys, one time I had three couples cancel on me in one week.

Sorry to say it but...welcome to the world of fab...it happens to us all, but keep your chin up, there are some gems out there once you get through the asses...good luck x

I thought I would meet real men on Fab, I mostly dealt with boys.... Sorry to hear your meet didn’t goes as planned although it sounds like you still had fun.One of the things I have learnt on the forums when planning a gang bang is invite double the guys you want as half will drop out.Also a lot of single ladies and couples find going to a club easier as the guys are already there so you can choose who you want to play with.If you choose to go to a club you can always message guys you are interested in to meet you there.Best of luck with Fabs "

I really dislike the term you can choose who you want.. its not a meat market, its often said like the guy has no say in the matter. ***news flash***

We all have the same choices yes please or no thanks.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Drop your standard"?

It is fair to say that any criticism of an individual's behaviour (or in this case several individuals) is exactly that! An individual trait and not one constrained by age or any other generalisation. "

And her choice not to meet anyone over 40. Just sour grapes as you are out of her age range, I'm guessing.

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

Sorry to hear about you being messed around. Its a shame your not closer to the midlands and looking for an older guy.

Better luck for the future and have a great xmas.

By *tam3Man  over a year ago

Bromley

Sorry to hear that babe, I wouldn't pulled out from meeting you that's for sure

By *rallyFixated1Man  over a year ago

tipton

I’m older but young at heart. It irks me that people can be so dismissive of us older guys. (I wouldn’t have let you down either, your pics are gorgeous) message me next time you fancy a party

We don't get meets at all. I am a hideous being and a deal breaker in most scenarios. At least you are pretty and can even get the attention of that many people. Some people never get acknowledged at all.

By *efinitely worth it...Woman  over a year ago

East Riding of Yorkshire

This has been my experience too, such a disappointment when you go to the effort to arrange something. I've heard women getting slated for being a let down but I've had so many men cancel, and others just go silent. I think they enjoy the chat as they play but have no intention of coming to the meet. Shame as in theory a sex site should make it easier to find what you want x

By *rallyFixated1Man  over a year ago

tipton

"We don't get meets at all. I am a hideous being and a deal breaker in most scenarios. At least you are pretty and can even get the attention of that many people. Some people never get acknowledged at all."

Are you serious??

"I think your problem is a lot of men on here (if they were completely honest) would prefer a one on one meet and enjoy a woman all to them self. A lots of couples get this too, many men just really wanting the sole attention of the woman. Sometimes expanding the scope to joining couples or gang bangs is just a means to an end to get laid in a tough market. However they talk the talk and are originally into the idea. But then reality comes home to roost. They realise that they really won't get the woman all to them self. They will have to perform in front of other guys. They will not be centre of attention. Then on reflection it's not so hot and frankly a bit of an effort.

So in reality what your looking for is actually not that easy. You need to look for guys who have good experience and credentials when it comes to gang bangs. Some may talk the talk but in reality maybe not that turned on by the reality. Some people on here aren't swingers or into group sex, more it's just a hook up site."

I was just going to say this. One of the reasons I never indicate interest in a gangbang or MMF / MMMF meet is I feel on the day I just won't be up for it, if I have taken the time to get to know a lady I'd want her all to myself at least the first time around. If I wanted to participate in a gangbang if turn up at a club and see what was on offer.

I thought I would meet real men on Fab, I mostly dealt with boys...

My best suggestion.

If this is the first occasion its happened see if there were any indications red flags that looking back were there and hopefully you'll not suffer the same again.

Delete block report move on.

I'll leave the thread now, to the guys saying "I'd never do this".."it's guys like these that give guys a bad name" et al."

I’m very disappointed in you....

You missed out on quoting the guys saying “ Up your age range, and give us older guys a chance “

But to get back to the Op.......

Don’t feel bad it’s not your fault.....

Some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue......

Keep your head held high and don’t lower your standards....

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

The first threesome I had with a couple, was the result of my being the only guy out of three invited for group fun with the couple. As I was the only one who turned up, and she was blindfolded and unaware only one guy showed, I had to be three blokes! I’ll never forget that night lol.......

Sorry to hear you were let down OP, my advice would be to invite people you’ve previously met

great figure op, 40 is kinda young for your cut off but it's your preference so us older fitter more experienced guys will have to get used to missing out

"Drop your standard"?

I adore the morality that others are prepared to adopt on behalf of others. I do not think that offering advice, alternatives or suggestions can realistically be considered disrespectful.

You may like to consider thinking that others have their views or/and opinions. Perhaps you may also like to respect this... oh and move along there's a good soul"

Telling the OP to change her preferences to suit you isn't respecting them.

If she wanted to meet older guys she would. Simple

"great figure op, 40 is kinda young for your cut off but it's your preference so us older fitter more experienced guys will have to get used to missing out "

It's not young if it's what she wants.

"great figure op, 40 is kinda young for your cut off but it's your preference so us older fitter more experienced guys will have to get used to missing out

It's not young if it's what she wants. "

i did say "but its your preference"

Hartlepool

"Drop your standard"?

You may like to consider thinking that others have their views or/and opinions. Perhaps you may also like to respect this... oh and move along there's a good soul"

I adore the fact a woman who doesn't want to sleep with people over an age range has people trying to convince her that she should, that it would solve her problems.

Respect her decisions and move on yourself.

Also.. why wink us? Oh yes because you don't respect our age range either.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

Sorry to hear this. I'll be organising a 5-7 guy session for a girlfriend in January. Useful to know as demonstrates the non-committal uninspiring nature in guys. I'm after 5-7 guys so on your experience this week I'd have to invite at least 20 guys just to ensure 5 arrive. For socials I hear the attendance rate is around 50%, so 1 in 2.

Of those 5 that turn up, how many will be consumed? How many will be bucks in the headlights?

Reminds too of a time a MMFM was cancelled at 9.45pm because the other M had to continue working until late...til 10pm on a Wednesday. I mean, WTF!

By *appycouple300Couple  over a year ago

North Dorset

Most guys on here are timewasters. Either cheating or Walter Mittys

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

It beggars belief

"Most guys on here are timewasters. Either cheating or Walter Mittys"
thats an unfair statement in fact libellous, i will sue you

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Most guys on here are timewasters. Either cheating or Walter Mittysthats an unfair statement in fact libellous, i will sue you "

The trouble is truth is a defence in libel cases.

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

So sorry to hear that. And also sorry to read some of the comments on this thread about you widening your age range to get more guys interested. Really not sure that helps you..!!

My experience is that a lot of guys on here love the ego boost of getting an invite, but then don’t have the balls to actually show up.

I’ve benefited a few times from being available, able to travel and very well verified. Never bothers me to be a sub called off the bench - someone else’s loss!!

Mind you - also known a couple “over book” for a gang bang because everyone talked of the drop out rate. And they got 18 guys turn up when they wanted about 7-8. That was one VERY crowded Premier Inn room!!

Better luck in future!!

Dan

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

On a personal level OP, I feel terrible for you, its just not on.

However looking at the bigger picture, I think this is the beast you've (collectively) have created.

I had a meet 2 weeks ago (met her though kik). She was happy with a car meet but I felt it disrespectful to her and paid £100 for a hotel for a few hours. I keep good contact in the run up to the meet, and anything else I can do to make it comfortable and relaxed for the lady.

Now I know that I wouldn't have even been considered for your gangbang. The mentality on this site it to overlook anyone who isn't in the top 10% in terms of physical attractiveness. If you're in that top 10% you'll have your messages read and responded to and have a window to engage in chat and hopefully organise a meet. Below that 10% - messages unread, deleted, you don't exist. Makes no difference if you read the profile, write a thoughtful, funny, engaging message, you'll be ignored because the starting point is physical appearance.

Which is fine, after all its a site built to facilitate fulfilling our desires and there are 1000 men to women, so why compromise. As many women write in their profiles - I'm picky because I can be!

But it comes with a price, as you've seen. The qualities many decent guys have are not what brings success on fab. If there was a shift towards engaging with a guy not purely based on his pics, women will find that the guys they associate with don't mess them about as much. Even the dickheads like the ones you chose, would be careful to act with consideration.

Good luck for the future

Pretty much going or has gone the same as the last thread on this topic.

Report delete block move on.

"Most guys on here are timewasters. Either cheating or Walter Mittysthats an unfair statement in fact libellous, i will sue you

The trouble is truth is a defence in libel cases."

you have to prove 'most'

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

We've had similar experiences of no shows & ghosting. When we do get a meet the guy fucks off after 20 minutes, does make us wonder why we bother.

We have more success and fun with a gb organiser (not on fabs) Mr knew when he was single, probably too seedy for most, but guaranteed guys that show up, stay & play for 3-4 hours and aren't scared of cocks & cum.

Are you sure it wasn't the same guy with 4 profiles ?

It is the way it is sadly if we get as far as aranging meeting we'd all ways turn up bar extreme circumstances, but sadly it's about personal integrity which is very much lacking these days in all walks of life. They, don't know you, never met you, not likely to (obviously) if didn't turn up. So no skin of their nose.

Thank you all for adding to this thread, whatever your views have been. I honestly thought I'd post it and it would get no responses!

For all those saying I should up my age range, this is not something I'm going to do everyday, so I prefer to try and live out my desires. However unless I'm missing a secret dose of reliability given to all men at the age of 41, I'm not convinced there would be a change in fortune anyway.

For the poster above who thinks my selection process was purely based on finding the top 10% on looks, you're incorrect. My main criteria were:

- Have they put effort into their message and profile (on the assumption that if they did that they would be more likely to continue putting the effort in and show up)

- Do they have previous group/gangbang experience?

- Do they have good verifications over all?

- Are they within reasonable distance?

As it happens, I never asked for a face photo, I spend most of the time with a blindfold on so its a little pointless!

When I get back to another one of these I'll just go for a club and avoid all this admin! But for now my confidence is a bit shot so I'm going to concentrate on meeting other couples through my couples profile with my partner.

Marie xx

"Drop your standard"?

You may like to consider thinking that others have their views or/and opinions. Perhaps you may also like to respect this... oh and move along there's a good soul

I adore the fact a woman who doesn't want to sleep with people over an age range has people trying to convince her that she should, that it would solve her problems.

Respect her decisions and move on yourself.

Also.. why wink us? Oh yes because you don't respect our age range either."

This is why I have my filters on, guys on here do not respect preferences at all.

They think that because it's a sex/swingers site that it's a free for all.

They're allowed to pursue women they find attractive but women are not allowed to reserve their time and energy to men they find attractive.

"Thank you all for adding to this thread, whatever your views have been. I honestly thought I'd post it and it would get no responses!

For all those saying I should up my age range, this is not something I'm going to do everyday, so I prefer to try and live out my desires. However unless I'm missing a secret dose of reliability given to all men at the age of 41, I'm not convinced there would be a change in fortune anyway.

For the poster above who thinks my selection process was purely based on finding the top 10% on looks, you're incorrect. My main criteria were:

- Have they put effort into their message and profile (on the assumption that if they did that they would be more likely to continue putting the effort in and show up)

- Do they have previous group/gangbang experience?

- Do they have good verifications over all?

- Are they within reasonable distance?

As it happens, I never asked for a face photo, I spend most of the time with a blindfold on so its a little pointless!

When I get back to another one of these I'll just go for a club and avoid all this admin! But for now my confidence is a bit shot so I'm going to concentrate on meeting other couples through my couples profile with my partner.

Marie xx

"

No need to explain.

Even if it was based on looks or not, your vagina your rules

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We don’t even get to the meet phase. We always ask for a social first which the men seem fine with at first, then the minute you look to arrange a time and place everything goes silent. It’s highly frustrating and if I’m honest knocks my (Mrs) confidence every time. On the flip side we have met some wonderful men and couples who we have had some great fun with.

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Know where your coming from done a couple but you still get the let downs .....

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

"We don’t even get to the meet phase. We always ask for a social first which the men seem fine with at first, then the minute you look to arrange a time and place everything goes silent. It’s highly frustrating and if I’m honest knocks my (Mrs) confidence every time. On the flip side we have met some wonderful men and couples who we have had some great fun with."

This is so weird. Why do guys back out like that

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

It's why I no longer arrange meets and just go to clubs xx

"We don’t even get to the meet phase. We always ask for a social first which the men seem fine with at first, then the minute you look to arrange a time and place everything goes silent. It’s highly frustrating and if I’m honest knocks my (Mrs) confidence every time. On the flip side we have met some wonderful men and couples who we have had some great fun with."

Just peeked at your profile and I'd find that hard to believe. You look like an attractive couple and a no pressure social should be a no brainer

Hey you think thats bad ?? I posted wanting similar. I only wanted 4 women to visit me in my hotel room. I was dressed immaculately and smelt devine. You know what there wasnt a single lady breaking down my door. I think next time I will try to make them feel less nervy and allow them all to bring a female friend

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Your profile says you have a Master...single instant fuck guys do not understand that dynamic

"We don’t even get to the meet phase. We always ask for a social first which the men seem fine with at first, then the minute you look to arrange a time and place everything goes silent. It’s highly frustrating and if I’m honest knocks my (Mrs) confidence every time. On the flip side we have met some wonderful men and couples who we have had some great fun with.

Just peeked at your profile and I'd find that hard to believe. You look like an attractive couple and a no pressure social should be a no brainer "

The trouble is that many say this, in their profiles "No Pressure" Couples/Singles if you arrange to meet, there is an expectation despite what they say, if they feel they are not going to get it many won't bother to turn up.

This site people are here for one thing only and whatever is said there is one end game only. If you just looking for social then the local community centre.

It is not a dating site, not saying you can't find Mr/Mrs right, but that's not what the lifestyle or the site is about. If you meet for social without and guarantee it will go further, most will move on to the next prospective opportunity.

It is tough singles but it also tough for couples if are looking for something more from a meeting than just quick meet for sex

Yet they moan we never reply

Time wasters a lot of guys

Real men don't exist in here

Its a swing to low some want

You should off asked me

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"So sorry to hear that. And also sorry to read some of the comments on this thread about you widening your age range to get more guys interested. Really not sure that helps you..!!

My experience is that a lot of guys on here love the ego boost of getting an invite, but then don’t have the balls to actually show up.

I’ve benefited a few times from being available, able to travel and very well verified. Never bothers me to be a sub called off the bench - someone else’s loss!!

Mind you - also known a couple “over book” for a gang bang because everyone talked of the drop out rate. And they got 18 guys turn up when they wanted about 7-8. That was one VERY crowded Premier Inn room!!

Better luck in future!!

Dan "

Haha...noted.

we tried to organise a gb, we invited over 10 guys, all keen, 1 turned up, keyboard wankers.

By *ookingaboutMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I have had a few lady friends that enjoy a gang bang. Have hosted a few in the past for them but the attrition rate is huge. As a good host to the lady friends they pick them and the get invited only after a social meet with me her or us. Cuts out the hotel Bill's if nothing else

You definitely need to try this with a well established group in the future......

Some guys get stage fright if the have to get naked in front of strangers....

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Sorry you went through this... must have been so disappointing and as you say, a knock on one’s confidence...

I have had the most amazing 1 on 1 meets on Fab, truly amazing experiences. But I just gave up trying to organise a gangbang... the frustration and time it was taking to organise was just not worth my time. My plan is to try in a club some time.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Please don’t ever loose confidence in yourself because of the time wasters and keyboard warriors on here.

A lot are cheating and looking for a quick thrill on line or sitting in a bar texting having a laugh with their mates over a drink, probably explains why it can be hard for the genuine single males on this site.

I’ve found it a wonderful place to be and made some real true friends so don’t be disheartened as one door closes another opens.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

one out of four ain't bad for this site. Its full of fantasists.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

So sorry this happened to you.

This why I only meet in clubs now that way I can still have a great time whether they turn up or not.

And if they do you can always move onto a hotel later

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Hmmm Shame smh

By *obey DickMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Thats really sad to hear Marie. I thought it was near impossible for men to get meets with couples and ladies. But I suppose there are a lot of dreamers and timewasters on here. Good to hear that you got 1 out of 4 turning up!!!

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"But I suppose there are a lot of dreamers and timewasters on here."

There sure are. I've just been ghosted by a guy who contacted me this morning and persuaded me to rearranged my schedule for today to go to his.

The minute I say, ok lets go he's just deleting and not replying...

Well I'd definitely turn up, you have a great figure! Shame you're so far away though.

"Unfortunately a lot of people (men and women) are all talk. It's a shame "

Exactly this....!

"Unfortunately a lot of people (men and women) are all talk. It's a shame "

This is so true.

Maybe try a greedy girls night, OP.

Alas this sums this site up i have posted before about lack of courtesy and the timwasters on here,when i joined few years ago everyone was polite answered your messages even with a no thanks and you could arrange meets.

Now it just a lottery and rapidly becoming a all talk forum than an actual swinging site just take a look at the threads boring rubbish most of it.The consolation for you is at least a guy did turn up so well done to him and to you for putting the meet up in the 1st place and your very polite response to the no shows.

It’s a shame you had this experience and it can spoil it for the rest of us personally if I say I’m going to meet I will simples

I just looked at your pics - their loss!

Should you find yourself near Manchester Airport one evening, I’d be happy to entertain you in my hotel room.

So hard to get a meet on here, I can’t believe guys back out. I wouldn’t.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its a bloody shame when this happens as peoples time is precious and should never be wasted. Alot of guys talk the talk but crap themselves when the time comes. They build themselves up to be something they are not on their profiles when in reality they have no balls. Sorry to hear that you had gone to so much trouble in planning the perfect night only for it not to happen the way you had hoped. The man who turned up is a gem and should be a reminder that there really are some decent guys on here.

Different challenges for different sexes really. Women have a problem with unreliability from prospective meets. Blokes have a problem getting such kinds of meets lined up in the first place. Can you imagine a man even being able to arrange for 4 ladies to meet for some fun with him? (Unless he comes packing a Beefy length in which case it's a doddle apparently)

From experience, if you arrange such an event in future you're probably best inviting about 10 guys to attend, in which case you're likely to have between 2 and 5 show up?

B

Always invite more! I've had even reliable guys bottle it when I was arranging parties! Hope you get what you want! Will x

Also you're looking for younger lads which are usually the most unreliable from experience. But there are a few decent ones amongst them!

B

» Add a new message to this topic