FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > first time swingers club

first time swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ants Horse Hung Cock OP   Man  over a year ago

co durham

Hi all, I've been on here a while now and had no luck, apart from one really nice couple.

I am thinking of going to a club, club f sounds the best in my area. But I have no idea what to expect. Can someone tell me what to expect or what happens in these clubs. I'm a relativity shy person but do come out when I'm comfortable and I would like to know before I visit one

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just got home from club f...was mint

co durham

Yea I've read the reviews, but still don't know what goes on in them

We go to ClubF quite a bit. Just go with an open mind, be polite and not pushy. If you thinkof clubs as a real friendly pub where the people are real then you'll be fine. Oh and remember that No means No.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Yea I've read the reviews, but still don't know what goes on in them"

What do you mean by goes on... not being picky but it would be easier if i knew what your concern was.

The downtairs is for mixing, chatting having a drink. Some pople will know each other, so dont be surprised if groups form. They are not being cliquey, just catching up.

Clubf is incredibly friendly so if u make the effort to mix people will be welcoming...

Now the heart i sense of the what goes on question...

Yes there is fucking...groups sex, threesomes, one on one in private rooms and on a good night people swinging from the ceilings in an orgy of sexual expression.

That happens upstairs...

Can anyone go upstairs? Yes.

However wandering the rooms in your towel tugging away hoping that someone might invite you to play is not a great idea.

On a greedy girls night (wed) hanging around upstairs does work, but only if u like group sex and GG nights.

The couples room is couples only (doh)

You will need to go on a friday or wed at first...

Hope that helps

hexham

oh and there is a dundgeon...made me the woman i am today

And I think I may have left a puddle of my own there last night Miss PF

By *ald6974Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"And I think I may have left a puddle of my own there last night Miss PF "

That doesnt make u a bad person, laughing when someone slips there afterwards does tho!! Lol (a good nite then) x

Public liability and all that. A very good night

hexham

"And I think I may have left a puddle of my own there last night Miss PF "

i no longer play there...but would love to revisit with Sir...after my very first flogging, tied to the St Andrews cross and leaving a rather large puddle Bob took me to one side and suggested i may want to explore my sub side...i hadnt even heard the word then

Manchester

"Public liability and all that. A very good night "

Where theres blame theres a claim!!

Sounds like it maybe worth a visit

I dont usually do the public flogging thing but last night was fun. Its a friendly place tho

Manchester

"I dont usually do the public flogging thing but last night was fun. Its a friendly place tho"

Ooops, i didnt mean it like that, although that would have been nice. i understand it all depends on how the night/moment takes you

Bacon butty time mi thinks, anyone fancy one??

No Maccy D time soon....rubbish but hangover food

co durham

Thanks for your replies, I'll keep an eye out for puddles too!

"Thanks for your replies, I'll keep an eye out for puddles too!"

ohh yer keep an eye out for puddles, she's fantastic

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as others have said.. in the end there tends to be 2 types of singles that go to clubs...

the one that doesn't say boo to a goose, walking around like zombies patrolling all of the play areas whilst tugging away...

and the ones who will be socialable and chat with anyone and everyone and if it happens then it happens.. if not you have had a good night anyway...

one approach tends to work better than the other....

my theory is that if you can't be socialable in a normal atmosphere.. be that at a social or just a normal saturday night... then you are not going to be socialable at a club...

Manchester

"as others have said.. in the end there tends to be 2 types of singles that go to clubs...

the one that doesn't say boo to a goose, walking around like zombies patrolling all of the play areas whilst tugging away...

and the ones who will be socialable and chat with anyone and everyone and if it happens then it happens.. if not you have had a good night anyway...

my theory is that if you can't be socialable in a normal atmosphere.. be that at a social or just a normal saturday night... then you are not going to be socialable at a club...

"

Manchester

"No Maccy D time soon....rubbish but hangover food"

Valid point! Have to go 'large' tho or it wont have the desired effect. ENJOY - going now, the grill becons!

"as others have said.. in the end there tends to be 2 types of singles that go to clubs...

"

But how do people at clubs construe "sociable". On my first time I was told not to talk to random people as they would read it wrong. Im friendly but am worried about saying hello now

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

But how do people at clubs construe "sociable". On my first time I was told not to talk to random people as they would read it wrong. Im friendly but am worried about saying hello now"

thats interesting.. because if i see new people at a club I tend to say hello and see if they are okay... we all use to be new once and i understand it can be daunting...

i wouldn't presume anything and a conversation is just that.. a conversation just because i am chatting it doesn't mean i want to tear peoples clothes off....

Yes you did say hello to us

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I get really frustrated when, the day after a club visit, I get lots of messages saying 'i saw you last night, you looked lovely'. But they never bothered to say it to my face.

Yes I go to clubs for the social side, but if that was all I wanted I'd go for drinks with non-swinging friends...

In the social areas say hello to people, tell them you haven't been before, if you think someone looks good then tell them. Don't assume all conversations will be raunchy, start with the same stuff you'd use in the pub - though this is one place you can ask if they come here often... And when speaking to couples talk to both of them...

hexham

But how do people at clubs construe "sociable". On my first time I was told not to talk to random people as they would read it wrong. Im friendly but am worried about saying hello now"

Quite frankly i think whoever told u that was talking bollocks...people are at clubs to play, and to have a good night out. Being friendly and sociable will never be misconstued unless u walk up to people saying...hi can i suck your cock...

that only works for me

hexham

"Thanks for your replies, I'll keep an eye out for puddles too!

ohh yer keep an eye out for puddles, she's fantastic "

fank ooo

Interesting thread for me a club virgin, thank you.

I'll be the one wandering around in a towel not daring to speak to anyone and fumbling with my towel (is it still ok for a female to do that, or just blokes?!)

My current worry is 'what about shoes?' Do people wear shoes?! I can't walk far in my heels and I don't have any trainers that math my corsets.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

".........

My current worry is 'what about shoes?' Do people wear shoes?! I can't walk far in my heels and I don't have any trainers that math my corsets. "

The clubs I`ve been in have all been carpeted apart from the floors in wet areas and perhaps the play rooms which may have "cushion floor" type stuff that would be easy to clean but kind to bare feet. There is one exception which comes to mind and that`s the area in front of the bar at Partners which is some bloody cold stone effect flooring.

Otherwise, barefoot is usually fine!

hexham

"Interesting thread for me a club virgin, thank you.

I'll be the one wandering around in a towel not daring to speak to anyone and fumbling with my towel (is it still ok for a female to do that, or just blokes?!)

My current worry is 'what about shoes?' Do people wear shoes?! I can't walk far in my heels and I don't have any trainers that math my corsets. "

only a few clubs are towel clubs, as for heels...how far do you need to walk

"Interesting thread for me a club virgin, thank you.

My current worry is 'what about shoes?' Do people wear shoes?! I can't walk far in my heels and I don't have any trainers that math my corsets.

only a few clubs are towel clubs, as for heels...how far do you need to walk"

Thank you both! Umm yes maybe I won't need to walk far.....

Is this just a ClubF thread lol

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

In terms of types of clubs there are generally 5 (We call them class 1 through to 5) which tends to help people find the club they want.

A class 1 is a purpose built club, has a bit of everything, normally somewhere to dance, but also wet areas (ie jacuzzi or a pool)they do not require you to wear a towel and people normally dress up to go to them. Some of these clubs can be pretty small, Club F would be mediumish, and there some are massive like Adfabs or FUN4TWO in Holland.

The second type or Class 2 as we call it, is a sauna style of club, where everyone wears a towel, there are always wet facilities of some kind - some prefer these because they feel with everyone dressing the same way it puts you all the same level (We dont mind them but we prefer to dress up)

Class 3 is a nightclub or bar. Some clubs are literally just a small bar with a couple of play rooms, others are massive nightclubs with a huge dancefloor and a ton of playrooms.

Class 4 is a Swingers Hotel or Resort, that can vary to from a small hotel in Blackpool, that will have a social area / dancefloor and a couple of extra play rooms, to a resort like Spice in Lanzarote that will have huge pools, jacuzzi, nightclub, playrooms, restaurant all on one site.

Class 5 is a house party, some of these can be more private and some are run as a regular business. What's on offer really depends on what's in the house, in terms of facilities at any rate.

We would say most clubs will, in general terms at least, normally fall into one of the above.

In terms of what goes on - we've been asked this question so many times it becomes a little mind bloggling after a while, but if your a single man, and you ask yourself if you went with a partner / girlfriend then you could probably answer your own question.

The summary above of the two types of single men who attend a club is pretty correct, there's a third type - someone who brings a partner who isn't really their girlfriend whom they tend to abandon in the bar and then wander around making a nuisance of themselves. (Some clubs call this ticketing)

» Add a new message to this topic