FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > STD And Oral???

STD And Oral???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys. We were wondering what peoples views and expieriences are in reguards to unprotected oral. We are fully aware that it is possible to get a STD via oral.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's possible but rare.

Use your senses and your intellect, take a good look at anything you're going to put in your mouth and if you're not sure either don't go there or cover it.

I'm sure that there is good advice online, try the embarrassing bodies site or NHS ones. Also search for older threads as this has been discussed before.

And if you have any oral bleeding/mouth ulcers then don't.

"It's possible but rare.

Use your senses and your intellect, take a good look at anything you're going to put in your mouth and if you're not sure either don't go there or cover it.

I'm sure that there is good advice online, try the embarrassing bodies site or NHS ones. Also search for older threads as this has been discussed before.

And if you have any oral bleeding/mouth ulcers then don't."

Thanks you for the info. The reason we ask is because Sam Is looking for a female its not really something that you could cover up so to speak. I surpose we could try the old cling film trick but think it would kinda kill the moment lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Post office engineers always know that you can only catch STD off an operator

Wolf

Sheffield

Dental dams - though most of my lesbian friends snigger when they're mentioned...

now i am not saying go for it there is risk ,bu i have been doing oral since i in my teens and i like sucking cock which i have dine a real lot of ,i have been checked time and time again and reciently ,and none found so i suspect the risk is low

Sheffield

"now i am not saying go for it there is risk ,bu i have been doing oral since i in my teens and i like sucking cock which i have dine a real lot of ,i have been checked time and time again and reciently ,and none found so i suspect the risk is low"

It is, but sensible precautions are not a personal insult!

I'm currently having dental issues so am only doing oral covered. It's my health issue that's the reason, but I'd make the same choice if I had mouth ulcers - any blood pathway is too much risk.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Technically possible, statistically very unlikely.

Life is about assessing the risks you are comfortable with taking...for me oral sex without condoms is low enough for me to accept it, in the same way i am willing to travel by car and dont check the sky for meteorites before leaving the house...

The chance of contracting something from BB sex is also actually quite low, (though much higher)however the things that could be contracted and passed onto people i care about are of such a life limiting nature that i choose to always use condoms swinging

Only you can decide if you are willing to take an informed decision...make sure it is informed though. As a wise man says in a country where so many people play the lottery understanding of statistics is not a great hope.

Well I have an absolute fear of coldsores.I'm the one, at the stroke of midnight on new years eve, dishing out handshakes to strangers just in case i get one.I suppose you have to put some faith in whoever you meet to tell you if they have something on their lips (and yes by that I also mean pussy!) If in doubt, use a condom.

Well thanks for the replies to all. It's nice to hear other peoples views on this.

Safe sex is clearly the best option for the person giving just not so much fun for the one on the recieving end. Still swings and roundabouts lol!

I would never use one for oral... it would just be a waste of time.

I must have given over 500 different guys a bj in my time.. thats a roughish estimate.. but Never so much as caught a cold... let alone a std.. and I always do take cum in my mouth at some point.

Cali

"I would never use one for oral... it would just be a waste of time.

I must have given over 500 different guys a bj in my time.. thats a roughish estimate.. but Never so much as caught a cold... let alone a std.. and I always do take cum in my mouth at some point.

Same here , and if oral with female or male is a major concern unless protected this is possibly not the lifestyle for you

Cali "

this is a tough one. You can catch most stds through the mouth. Hpv virus, that's the wart one, can cause cancer if left unchecked. Hence all the teenage girls getting done, yes I know it's for cervical cancer but it's the same hpv. Most blood pasted STD can be contracted but it more common if you have bleeding gums or ulcers. Climidia can be passed to both you mouth and your eyes. It's not nice in the eyes, been told it's like haveing your contact lens in for a week.

But it's up to the people on here to get checked at least once a year to limit the chance of infection for everyone. And remember never play with anyone when you have an open wound of any sort.

"Well I have an absolute fear of coldsores.I'm the one, at the stroke of midnight on new years eve, dishing out handshakes to strangers just in case i get one.I suppose you have to put some faith in whoever you meet to tell you if they have something on their lips (and yes by that I also mean pussy!) If in doubt, use a condom."

i get cold soes really regularly but have never given them to anyone but i would never play if i had one coming out or if one was there and i have had so few sexual partners that yes i would know as they never had cold sores before me and still have never had one and yes that includes the females i play with xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic