FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help - any advice appreciated!

Profile help - any advice appreciated!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here for a little while now and have had 0 interest.

I appreciate I am not going to be everybody's cup of tea having long hair and being big, but I thought I would at least get some replies.

I tried to say a bit about myself in my profile, maybe I don't stand out enough?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've seen a lot worse profiles to be honest - if I was to be pedantic I'd say it reads a little like a dating ad but that's being really picky.

I'd also maybe give some consideration to adding some pics that are alluring but tasteful that show off your body - whilst there's nothing wrong with the two pics you have visible (and kudos for posting face pics) sometimes a little more can help but without going down the cock pic route - look at other verified guys profiles for ideas if you're stuck.

What I would say is you've only been here a relatively short while, some guys can go for months without any seeming interest - have a think about what other approaches you could use, it doesn't have to be about sending messages "cold" to profiles you like - the forums and chat rooms are both good ways to get to know people and them you, or getting along to group socials or clubs

Good luck

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Id agree it sounds abit like a dating add. And no mention of what you have to offer the ladies. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic