FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help please

help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

could some of you spare couple of mins to look at pur profile,and tell us where we are going wrong.

we have been on here a while now,and are getting nowhere fast.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

8 weeks...

So you have been on for 2 months and people are not leaping into bed with you...swinging is about great sex not a quick fuck.

As for your profile...If after reading it,spellchecking and thought about the impression you want to convey that is the best representation of you both, leave it as it is.

(Yes i know i'm stealing this advice from fabio but i have decided he is right)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"(Yes i know i'm stealing this advice from fabio but i have decided he is right)"

Shhhh don't tell him that

Socials, clubs and being active on forums and presumably chat helps a lot too.

its not so much a quick fuck,as wondering if ppl do actually arange meets.cos so far all we have had are one liners.

hexham

block single men since you are not looking to meet them.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"could some of you spare couple of mins to look at pur profile,and tell us where we are going wrong.

we have been on here a while now,and are getting nowhere fast."

well you say you only play with couples because its only fair and you;re not looking for singlw guys yet your only veris are from a single guy. There is fun to be had with a single guy and both get something out of it - but I wouldnt give up there's lots of genuine nice people on here

the single chap was a nawty bonus.we cant get any cpls to even meet,let alone get a veri lol

you need to revamp your profile as its not reading well and swinging is about 3 people plus not 1-1.

Your profile is in my opinion very poor. If your messages convey the same level effort I suspect many won't respond.

It might help if you rewrite your profile using correct spelling and grammar. Don't get me wrong it doesn't need to be perfect but it's nice when people make the effort not to use text speak etc.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I wouldnt dream of asking someone to look at our profile through a forum as you are opening yourself up for allsorts of replies

Some you may not like

If someone is interetsed in you im sure they will look and reply if interested

If not then dont wory about it

You can always go to a club and meet people there

good luck

It takes us a long time to be comfortable with a guy and tend to chat for quite a while then meet for a drink before thinking of fun.You just need to be patient and most people on here do want to meet. There are a few time wasters and pic collectors. Hopefully you will get the meets you want soon.

By *kexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"could some of you spare couple of mins to look at pur profile,and tell us where we are going wrong.

we have been on here a while now,and are getting nowhere fast."

Hi there, from one couple to another and after reading you profile here are our thoughts.

1) 'Giving up soon' - Your strapline sends out negative vibes and frustration straight away.

2) You have only been on here 8 weeks and if you find that a long time to get any meets then try 6 months or longer. Having patience is the key and ensuring you have the correct filters set on your profile.

3) If you cannot afford to go clubs then look out for social meets in pubs or if someone is having a 'house party'.

4)We agree with text speak, it is so annoying and very off putting.

5)When messaging couples make sure there is something you both have of similar interest. We get lots of couples messaging who have just looked at our pics or seen us on cam and not read profile.

6)Finally - your profile is your selling tool to grab peoples attention. Right now as it stands we would just simply move on. Make it sound fun

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Your profile needs some work on it. Telling people, that if after chatting they don't want to meet you means they are collectors, is enough to put us off, as we like to chat to see if we we will get on!

Also as the female of a couple I like to see body pics of the man and think close up genital shots of either are best left in your private folder.

Good luck

Lisa

okies thanks to all who took the time to offer help and suggestions.i am gonna write a new one,and keep my fingers crossed.xxxx

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"okies thanks to all who took the time to offer help and suggestions.i am gonna write a new one,and keep my fingers crossed.xxxx"

The main problem couples have meeting couples, so I am told, is that all 4 have to like eachother for it to work or even to arrange a meet

yes,we do find that if jim likes the lady,i am not keen on the chap.heck.by the way,i have rewritten our profile,hope it sounds nicer than the last one,and gives out all the right vibes.

hexham

"yes,we do find that if jim likes the lady,i am not keen on the chap.heck.by the way,i have rewritten our profile,hope it sounds nicer than the last one,and gives out all the right vibes."

i would have passed the previous profile by, this one is inviting...good luck

By *kexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"yes,we do find that if jim likes the lady,i am not keen on the chap.heck.by the way,i have rewritten our profile,hope it sounds nicer than the last one,and gives out all the right vibes."

Much better profile sounds fun and inviting xx good luck with the new one

thanks to all that took the time to help.glad we are looking more appealing.fingers crossed everyone.xxx andy and jim xxx

» Add a new message to this topic