FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > End of my swinging road !!!!

End of my swinging road !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a meet tonight with a lovely couple ,friendly ,sexy ,in fact everything a single guy looks for in a meet !

I find that the excitement is no longer there ......to the extent that I think that This could be my last meet.

Any advice ? or should i just call it a day and take up Golf ......lol

X Dom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It happened to me a couple of years ago. Everything had become very mechanical and it was just no fun anymore. So I took a break. Hid or deleted all my swinging site profiles, and spent my free time doing non-swinging stuff like catching up on my DVDs, reading books, homebrewing and so on. I came back to it all refreshed and knowing what to avoid to keep everything fun.

Just take a break. It's up to you how long, and it may well be you never return, but a rest from it all will help you prioritise. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We got to that stage a while back and had a good 3-4 year break from it all. Now we back the excitement has definitely returned with it, how long for I don't know, but if it goes again we'll take a back seat once more.

Good luck xx

Ha! Don't give up yet mate! Try a bit of role-play for your next meet. My favourite is to turn up at someone's house pretending to be a neighbour who's house is on fire and in need of help.If you don't get any action hey presto! a free glass of water!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"After a meet tonight with a lovely couple ,friendly ,sexy ,in fact everything a single guy looks for in a meet !

"

bit different to what you say in your status update

"After a meet tonight with a lovely couple ,friendly ,sexy ,in fact everything a single guy looks for in a meet !

bit different to what you say in your status update "

Oh my! I didn't see that... would hate to be the couple reading that! Tut Tut OP, that's not nice!

i have to admit i find it all a bit samey at times, its very hard to find new and exciting things to do and not driving makes it even harder as i tend to use the same few local clubs and same local hotels, i get quite a few party invites but most are to far away and i dont like to go to far unless i know people as i dont want to be stuck somewhere miles from home with no way of getting back

I excitment went for me a while ago lol but im single so if i left id get no sex

what you need to ask yourself is if you did leave would you still be able to fill your sexual needs? if you have a partner at home or women outside of the site to meet leave if your not enjoying it anymore

Sorry but i forgot to mention that they are not on this site .

My status referes to how I feel about the night .

Not in any way a reflection on them or anything that happened .

i just feel ............disillusioned !

but point taken ,altered accordingly

plus i have to ask why you have said this meet was so great on your post when your status says you had a terrible meet tonight?

"Sorry but i forgot to mention that they are not on this site .

My status referes to how I feel about the night .

Not in any way a reflection on them or anything that happened .

i just feel ............disillusioned !

but point taken ,altered accordingly "

ah you beat me to it lol

seems everyone beat me to it i really should read the whole thread before i reply

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

we have a break now and then otherwise we don't find it exciting

Thanks for the advice and comments .

Think a break is on the cards as I find myself looking on here even when im not feeling horny ,and that cant be right !

"Thanks for the advice and comments .

Think a break is on the cards as I find myself looking on here even when im not feeling horny ,and that cant be right !"

nah thats fine, i just come on to chat most of the time, infact i never come on looking for any particular time to meet, i just come on and chat see what happens

Most of us take a break from meets at some time or another, or just stick to social meets.

Give the swinging a break and stick around for a bit of banter and chat only. xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Most of us take a break from meets at some time or another, or just stick to social meets.

Give the swinging a break and stick around for a bit of banter and chat only. xx"

kev took a break a few months back, i havnt been clubbing for a couple of months...we did something different and spent a fab weekend at a house party over Easter...

people have different reasons for wanting breaks...i am in the position of the fantasies i want to fufill being specific, its normal to think do i want to be doing the same old same old.

Maybe a break would be the best thing. I didn't see the status update but whatev er site people are on, indiscreet status updates are not exactly respectful, even if you didn't have a good time.

Your profile also reads a tad on the negative side which suggests you are feeling disillusioned

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

I find that the excitement is no longer there ......to the extent that I think that This could be my last meet.

X Dom"

take up golf! you'll have at least 18 holes to play with and it will mean one less competitor here!

hide your profile and take a break and you can always come back,

good to hide here and there i think, i do it often myself, last thing you want is your profile to be one of the ones that blends in with the rest as its been there that long!

We all go through phases - I shouldn't go, just take a break from it...

Wolf

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

X Dom"

have a holiday in Evesham

I've been having similar thoughts of am I enjoying this as much I should right now. So I'm taking a break and for the minute just hiding my profile.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

X Dom"

Why do you swing?

I know, it sounds like an obvious question, but it's not.

Swinger's sites aren't the only place to go for sex. So are you bored of sex? Or bored of meeting couples?

That sort of reflection might give you a better guide than my instant opinion....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

X Dom

have a holiday in Evesham "

I was there for a a party over Easter. Awesome!!

X DomWhy do you swing?

I know, it sounds like an obvious question, but it's not.

Swinger's sites aren't the only place to go for sex. So are you bored of sex? Or bored of meeting couples?

That sort of reflection might give you a better guide than my instant opinion...."

"Bored of Sex?"

I understand the individual words but not in the order or context with which you present them!

However, I find your idea intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We tend to get bored of meets when it is turn up.. do the business so to speak and go home, we like the flirting or a little role play, just something a little different. We like clubs because of the variety and and the fact if someone does not float your boat after chatting you can always move on..

Thanks for all the advise ,have decided to take a break and see how I feel in a few months .

therefore have hidden my profile for now .

thanks again Dom

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Go on holiday. I went to Berlin for a week wents on lots of walking tours. Resturant s nice site seeing. Met a gernman lady on one got talking met up for a drink met up next day fur lunch got chatting. And later that night went to bdsm club just to see what it was like niether of us had even been to one before. Good luck

There must be something in the air. I hid my profile a few days ago and am taking a break apart from the forums x

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

My last play meet was a year a go....but then I know when I do play again the excitement will. E there

» Add a new message to this topic