FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is My Profole Ok

Is My Profole Ok

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Everyone,

Its like completing a CV for a job interview lol - but i was wandering if my profile is ok

Any advise or tips are most welcome

Nige

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I hav'nt really read it yet

First thing I would say though is turn your pic around the right way,it gives me neck ache

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile looks fine to me but, please reload your picture and make sure it's the right way up, Iv'e cricked my neck having a look lol x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i o apologiose for giving you ladies a stiff neck - might have to come round and give you a massage lol

pic reloaded correct way round hopefully

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It seems that there are 2 listed now, one on the side, the other that's vertically correct, so that's great.

You've asked for other people's fantasies, but haven't given any of your own, so that seems like an opportunity for you to elaborate on what you'd love - as it stands, there are lots of positive words about you, but little actually about the sex that you want.

I'd massively change the detail towards your sexual tastes, and then you're taking the onus off from others into having to - just potentially - hit the spot, when they send all of their personal sexual needs/fantasies etc to you (which I don't believe they'll largely do, without more input from you).

Expand on your photos too, so that people get a feel for your physical build etc.

» Add a new message to this topic