FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Women receiving oral

Women receiving oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get message after message from guys all offering oral sex like it’s a real selling point to a women.... Am I the only women that really doesn’t enjoy receiving oral sex? Please tell me there’s other women out there that don’t enjoy it, feeling like the odd one out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really not bothered by it. I don't object if someone wants to but I get bored very fast.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not my favourite and it depends on the person doing it, if they know what they're doing. Some guys, I think they think it's a winning strategy to get you through the door. You meaning every woman.

Pleased to hear it’s not just me that gets bored very quick with it. And yes it defo depends on who’s doing it, I’ve had some enjoyable experiences of it. It just seems be get a mention on most guys profiles or in messages. Was starting to think i might be the only one xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

you aren't the only one. I don't like it and we've put it on our profile that I don't.

A lot of men seem to think that's all that's involved in foreplay

I'm not massive fan I prefer to give and tbf I get bored lol but I must admit I do like doing down on a women lol

I think it's a kinda 'Hey, I love giving oral and expect NOTHING in return. Wanna meet?' kinda thing.

But for me, as I've had boyfriends etc in the past who have not done it OR did it and were rubbish OR did it for as long as they could hold their breath, I like to give someone a try at it and if it ain't working I tell them. My boyfriend on the other hand LOVES it, is very good at it and I always climax and it doesn't matter how long it takes he will keep going. Some women like it and some don't. That's life. If we were all the same it would be very boring. BDCAW Xx

Thank you for your comments ladies. Pleased and interesting to hear your likes and dislikes. I’ve had it where it’s been a very good experience in amongst other things but it’s the experience of just receiving it for quite some time... my mind gets bored and before I know it I’m mentally planning doing the big shop down at Asda

I can take it or leave it, I prefer fingers though if I’m being honest

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I have had lots of ladies like it and others not really interested. It depends how much feeling you have on your clit. As above some have lots and other don’t.

"I have had lots of ladies like it and others not really interested. It depends how much feeling you have on your clit. As above some have lots and other don’t. "

The vagina has other parts. Women can achieve vaginal as well as clitoral orgasms.

By *chilles and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Guernsey

For me is depends on who it doing it. If they are skilled then it is great fun. If they are rubbish i will get bored and my mind with wonder off on a tangent. Oo i wonder what i should make for dinner tomorrow?

"For me is depends on who it doing it. If they are skilled then it is great fun. If they are rubbish i will get bored and my mind with wonder off on a tangent. Oo i wonder what i should make for dinner tomorrow? "

So glad it’s not just me that does this

Anyone have good tips for giving oral to women please share, asking due to lack of experience

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Everyone is different, my wife loves oral but not all women have the same nerve endings in the same place and the way the brain receives those signals is not always interpretated identically.

Basically communication is very important, if I was going down on a woman and it did nothing for her I'd hope she would let me know. However, if something is working for you a few hints helps.

Play partners are not mind readers and if it is a one off encounter they don't have time to get to know likes and dislikes like you would in a long term relationship.

Similarly, for those giving. You need to read those signs and not assume what works for one partner works for all.

I enjoy it plenty but not for the hours that are promised... I want cock, that is what works best for me, so if it's available...

"Everyone is different, my wife loves oral but not all women have the same nerve endings in the same place and the way the brain receives those signals is not always interpretated identically.

Basically communication is very important, if I was going down on a woman and it did nothing for her I'd hope she would let me know. However, if something is working for you a few hints helps.

Play partners are not mind readers and if it is a one off encounter they don't have time to get to know likes and dislikes like you would in a long term relationship.

Similarly, for those giving. You need to read those signs and not assume what works for one partner works for all. "

By *kyhighstilettoCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I get message after message from guys all offering oral sex like it’s a real selling point to a women.... Am I the only women that really doesn’t enjoy receiving oral sex? Please tell me there’s other women out there that don’t enjoy it, feeling like the odd one out "

Not alone OP. It’s not what my wife wants from a play situation at all.Period.

You are not alone

By *rIntMan  over a year ago

London

"I get message after message from guys all offering oral sex like it’s a real selling point to a women.... Am I the only women that really doesn’t enjoy receiving oral sex? Please tell me there’s other women out there that don’t enjoy it, feeling like the odd one out "

My wife doesn’t enjoy it either. Other women enjoy pleasing more than receiving.

Unless it’s accompanied with a toy or fingers I’m not a big fan either. Good opportunity to plan my shopping list in my mind........ of course I jest....... or do I

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

I don’t overly enjoy receiving oral especially for a long time. I do really enjoy giving oral to another woman though.

Yeah, I enjoy it when it's good and the person knows what they are doing. Otherwise, I get bored.

But how amazing when someone gets it right OMG. What a turn on

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

If I was told I could never receive oral ever again it really wouldn't bother me, id be almost happy about it. If a guys profile says he could lick for hours or can breathe through his ears then I already know that we aren't suited.

I enjoy it when it is good and love watching as it's done.

If I'm in the mood for it and they're good then it's fantastic otherwise it's rather boring ... I prefer other things

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I'm not a fan. Fine for the first couple kicks then I'm insanely bored. I'll be busy planning the weeks shopping.

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

I have met a few Ladies who do not like receiving oral. I respect that. Prefer it was a way to tease. However it is only one way. There are other ways too and concentrating on these and listening / feeling the reactions is all part of the fun in creating good memories.

Im just amazed at the amount of women who can plan shopping in advance during sex... lol

Seeing as so many women here are responding to this thread, can I take it off on a tangent? How do you like to be fingered? I am recently single and dating again and my ex hated fingering, so I never did it. Advice please

By *iberty RedWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Im just amazed at the amount of women who can plan shopping in advance during sex... lol "

Multitasking

"I have had lots of ladies like it and others not really interested. It depends how much feeling you have on your clit. As above some have lots and other don’t.

The vagina has other parts. Women can achieve vaginal as well as clitoral orgasms."

... and the bits in between!

Absolutely love giving oral to women (hence my username) would literally do it for ages if that’s what the woman wanted mm

I don't like it at all. In my experience men seem to think the "pig at a tattie" approach is the best which in reality for me is sloppy and can be painful.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"Seeing as so many women here are responding to this thread, can I take it off on a tangent? How do you like to be fingered? I am recently single and dating again and my ex hated fingering, so I never did it. Advice please"

I'm not keen on oral, get bored quickly. Fingering a but no for me. I quite often end up with thrush. From bacteria on their hands. I've also had a vaganial rip from a rouge finger nail. So painful for 4 days after. So NO! No fingers in mine.

Covered cocks please.

"Im just amazed at the amount of women who can plan shopping in advance during sex... lol

Multitasking "

lol multitasking is...moaning sweating swearing and a little nibbling, without the ability to think straight ..

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We wouldn't be interested in any female who doesn't enjoy it.

"Seeing as so many women here are responding to this thread, can I take it off on a tangent? How do you like to be fingered? I am recently single and dating again and my ex hated fingering, so I never did it. Advice please

I'm not keen on oral, get bored quickly. Fingering a but no for me. I quite often end up with thrush. From bacteria on their hands. I've also had a vaganial rip from a rouge finger nail. So painful for 4 days after. So NO! No fingers in mine.

Covered cocks please. "

More than once I've said to a guy "remind me what you do for a living? cool. so you're not a vet and I'm not a cow, right?" That or they touch your clit like they're trying to get pen off the back of their hand

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Although I enjoy doing it I mostly leave it to H, she’s better at it anyway.

We don’t really get the finger blasting thing either really, It actually does less than zero for H & comes pretty close to ending play.

As others have said though we are not all the same.

Thank fuck...

S

I don't like receiving oral at all. Feeling doesn't do it for me and hate the aesthetic of it too. It's a hard limit for me, and yes I know some guys that are amazing at it, and can bring me to climax, but it's not something I feel comfortable with 99.9% of the time.

Love giving oral though, it is my idea of foreplay Haha

Thank you everyone for your opinion on the subject much appreciated xx

It seems as if some men think this is the be all and all. What I cant provide for myself is a hard throbbing cock so cock takes precedence over oral. I can tolerate oral if the person knows what they are doing and don't go forever giving it. Happy to skip oral altogether.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Had so many guys who thinks its a mission but are god awful. I groan, not with excitement

By *team7279Couple  over a year ago

London

"I can take it or leave it, I prefer fingers though if I’m being honest "

Me too me too!

"Had so many guys who thinks its a mission but are god awful. I groan, not with excitement "

Haha me too. When I say I’m not a fan I get the response of “but you’ve not had me yet!” xx

i find giving a woman oral to orgasam is the perfect way to get her turned on before sex then after sex to compleat the good experiance

"Had so many guys who thinks its a mission but are god awful. I groan, not with excitement

Haha me too. When I say I’m not a fan I get the response of “but you’ve not had me yet!” xx"

Aghhhh I hate this.... like they know some closely guarded secret that bo other man in the world knows....

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I can take it or leave it

I LOVE giving oral and if not wanted by the woman, there are other aspects of foreplay that can be enjoyed.

"i find giving a woman oral to orgasam is the perfect way to get her turned on before sex then after sex to compleat the good experiance"

Manchester (she/her)

Men enjoying giving oral is sort of... not the point here.

"Had so many guys who thinks its a mission but are god awful. I groan, not with excitement

Haha me too. When I say I’m not a fan I get the response of “but you’ve not had me yet!” xx

Aghhhh I hate this.... like they know some closely guarded secret that bo other man in the world knows.... "

It grates on me too.... we all like what we like, I just don’t like it xx

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Seeing as so many women here are responding to this thread, can I take it off on a tangent? How do you like to be fingered? I am recently single and dating again and my ex hated fingering, so I never did it. Advice please"

If it's done at the right speed and the guy isn't shredding me with his long nails then I love it

By *team7279Couple  over a year ago

London

Aghhhh I hate this.... like they know some closely guarded secret that bo other man in the world knows.... "

And the pressure to enjoy it! Like there's something wrong with you if it's not your thing!

Manchester (she/her)

Aghhhh I hate this.... like they know some closely guarded secret that bo other man in the world knows....

And the pressure to enjoy it! Like there's something wrong with you if it's not your thing! "

"Really not bothered by it. I don't object if someone wants to but I get bored very fast. "

This Op

Its like they think by sending a I will lick you out message we will all say yes... Sadly not

Used to be a take it or leave gal, then met a man who is incredibly good at oral...and creative enough to switch it up.

Converted now, but specific circumstances

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I aim to please so if you don’t like oral fine buy me. And the same if you don’t like penetration

I presume the guys who only offer this have ED why else would they push it.

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

I love it, unfortunately not on the receiving end as much as I'd like to be. Maybe I've been cursed with selfish men

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

I love how guys are jumping on this thread to try get meets...

Anyway. I personally don't like it. I don't like the orgasms I get from it - if I ever reach orgasm from receiving. I don't fake it and never have and I don't have sex and fake orgasms for someone else's ego. If I'm not enjoying it I will say. I do however LOVE giving oral to both men and women. I do think guys say it as a selling point like ALL women think this is a positive when to me I'd rather give or just not receive it at all. It's nothing to do with sensation (as someone mentioned) I just don't enjoy the feeling. Even some guys who have been great at it I'd rather take a good fucking over some receiving oral.

If someone really really enjoys it however I will let them do it mainly because it turns them on. So you aren't alone

I find it really depends on the person doing the giving. I like recieving oral from other women, or from my husband. I think it's just because he knows my body very well after years together, and I'm just more attracted to women so I enjoy it more.

But I let other men do it if it's something they're into, it just doesn't usually do a lot for me.

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

"I love how guys are jumping on this thread to try get meets...

Anyway. I personally don't like it. I don't like the orgasms I get from it - if I ever reach orgasm from receiving. I don't fake it and never have and I don't have sex and fake orgasms for someone else's ego. If I'm not enjoying it I will say. I do however LOVE giving oral to both men and women. I do think guys say it as a selling point like ALL women think this is a positive when to me I'd rather give or just not receive it at all. It's nothing to do with sensation (as someone mentioned) I just don't enjoy the feeling. Even some guys who have been great at it I'd rather take a good fucking over some receiving oral.

If someone really really enjoys it however I will let them do it mainly because it turns them on. So you aren't alone "

Wanna meet?

London

Fascinating thread! I enjoy giving oral but often fingers join in and it becomes a 2 hole, lots of fingers and mouth, tongue indulgence.

A man's got to be able to read the woman's body responses or its a waste it time

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

"I presume the guys who only offer this have ED why else would they push it. "

No no. For years women have been drumming it into men that they are selfish for expecting a blowjob and not going down themselves. So men have simply been conditioned to go down on women and now think they are some sort of unicorns for being willing to do so.

It's just guys trying to meet women's needs so don't sneer.

Manchester (she/her)

"I presume the guys who only offer this have ED why else would they push it.

No no. For years women have been drumming it into men that they are selfish for expecting a blowjob and not going down themselves. So men have simply been conditioned to go down on women and now think they are some sort of unicorns for being willing to do so.

It's just guys trying to meet women's needs so don't sneer."

One further step needed, though. Ask a woman what she actually wants rather than just assuming.

If a guy didn't want a blowjob I'd listen to him and not give him one!

London

One further step needed, though. Ask a woman what she actually wants rather than just assuming.

If a guy didn't want a blowjob I'd listen to him and not give him one! "

Yeah well you know. Guys don't discuss. They just do. Lol

London

If a guy didn't want a blowjob I'd listen to him and not give him one! "

I agree in principal but a woman would be quite turned off if the guy asks 'would you like me to go down on you?' during sex

I guess you've got to attempt and read signals that she doesn't really want it

It's made me laugh that so many guys on this thread just aren't reading/understanding/getting what is being said by the ladies here!

Mostly here it's we don't like/it's boring/rather write a shopping list etc ... not everyone likes the same thing simple!!

I use it as a filter, so if licking for hours/your expertise/in your username etc is on your profile then I'll avoid!

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I have had lots of ladies like it and others not really interested. It depends how much feeling you have on your clit. As above some have lots and other don’t. "

Utter rubbish! I have a sensitive clit but am not a fan of receiving oral. Most men are not good at it, but equally all women have different preferences

You have met women that enjoyed it with you & may have e not enjoyed it with other men. You have met women who weren’t interested with you but may have loved it with someone else. You may also have met women who just don’t like it at all.

A lot of men seem to think approaching it like they’re eating a 99 is a good technique. It’s not. Neither is the ‘let me show you my impression of an excited puppy’ approach.

I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of guys who have truly been good at it & have caused multiple orgasms & jelly legs

However. If I had £1 for every guy who says he’s an ‘oral master’, ‘pussy eater’ etc and loves to give oral, I could find a few nights out!

When it comes to oral, men confuse their enjoyment for ours & enthusiasm for ability.

Manchester (she/her)

I agree in principal but a woman would be quite turned off if the guy asks 'would you like me to go down on you?' during sex

I guess you've got to attempt and read signals that she doesn't really want it "

Turned off by clear communication? Does not compute. Please communicate. Please never ever assume you know what I want. Jesus.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"i find giving a woman oral to orgasam is the perfect way to get her turned on before sex then after sex to compleat the good experiance"

Good experience for who?

Certainly not the ladies in this thread!!

London

Turned off by clear communication? Does not compute. Please communicate. Please never ever assume you know what I want. Jesus. "

Hmm you're correct but you're not

Communication is king but questions at the wrong time would really give off the wrong vibes, kill the mood. Hmmm

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am not a fan. i get board with it. so your not alone lol

Manchester (she/her)

Turned off by clear communication? Does not compute. Please communicate. Please never ever assume you know what I want. Jesus.

Hmm you're correct but you're not

Communication is king but questions at the wrong time would really give off the wrong vibes, kill the mood. Hmmm"

I'll take the questions. I've never, ever had the mood killed by asking me what I like.

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

Yeah, bores me a bit too. Especially if the guy is expecting the earth to move. Fair enough if he's getting off on doing it, but does very little for me.

By *am62Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

To be honest I would rather have my breasts played with, that turns me on more.

Like all sex it is individual. I personally love giving oral and have had good feedback but maybe they have just been kind. I would not do anything to a woman if i thought they did not enjoy it.

The most powerful sex organ is the brain, Correct me if I am wrong, I reckon that if you can stimulate the senses most woman and men will have better sex and orgasms.

By *ust_A_Tease_To_PleaseWoman  over a year ago

South Wales: Newport, Chepstow

I hate receiving it.

And I really get annoyed by anyone questioning my preference, like it's not ok for me to just not like it.

It is ok to not like oral.

Giving... That's a totally different story

Some women just feel comfortably with someone down there, male or female, It is very personal.

I am curious how many women tell men what they do and don't like.

As an average 6 inch guy and happy with that. It always surprises me how many women are happy to have their cervix pounded by big cocks. Each to their own I suppose.

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

If someone really really enjoys it however I will let them do it mainly because it turns them on. So you aren't alone

Wanna meet? "

Hahahhaha

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

"It's made me laugh that so many guys on this thread just aren't reading/understanding/getting what is being said by the ladies here!

Mostly here it's we don't like/it's boring/rather write a shopping list etc ... not everyone likes the same thing simple!!

I use it as a filter, so if licking for hours/your expertise/in your username etc is on your profile then I'll avoid! "

This is so interesting as I ADORE oral! And I do the opposite to what these ladies do, I filter men based on how great I think they'll be at it. And receiving it...

I prefer whole seasons of making out and oral, penetration can be great but most of the time, I'd rather we are sucking and licking all day!

"It's made me laugh that so many guys on this thread just aren't reading/understanding/getting what is being said by the ladies here!

I use it as a filter, so if licking for hours/your expertise/in your username etc is on your profile then I'll avoid!

This is so interesting as I ADORE oral! And I do the opposite to what these ladies do, I filter men based on how great I think they'll be at it. And receiving it...

I prefer whole seasons of making out and oral, penetration can be great but most of the time, I'd rather we are sucking and licking all day! "

You are going to be popular on here

"I hate receiving it.

And I really get annoyed by anyone questioning my preference, like it's not ok for me to just not like it.

It is ok to not like oral.

Giving... That's a totally different story "

London

Wanna meet?

Hahahhaha "

I'll take that as a yes...

Id much rather have fingers. Oral without fingers my mind wonders off as I get bored

London

"Id much rather have fingers. Oral without fingers my mind wonders off as I get bored"

Mmmm. My kinda girl.....

I prefer whole seasons of making out and oral, penetration can be great but most of the time, I'd rather we are sucking and licking all day! "

The complete opposite end of the scale. It’s what makes this place so fun that we all have different likes and needs.... hope your having lots of fun on here

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

Is this not similar to those women claiming the 'best blow job ever' and 'I can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe'

Surely finding out what somebody wants might help.

Having said this I am not adverse to Oral either or both ways.

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Not at all I'm not that fussed about receiving oral.

Then I meet Mrxoxo and that all changed. He's the only person I enjoy it from.

By *laireAlanCouple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I can take it or leave it, I prefer fingers though if I’m being honest "

Totally this!! C x

I love it. Both giving and receiving, however it does put me off when I read on a profile that the guy likes to give oral for hours.

Personally, if I’ve climaxed a couple of times through oral I become desensitised and need time to recover.

V

I love giving oral to women probably more than I like receiving it I had could be between a pair of thighs for hours, all about the the clit and how you tease it!

"I love giving oral to women probably more than I like receiving it I had could be between a pair of thighs for hours, all about the the clit and how you tease it!"

Have you read any of what has been written above? All about the clit! I think not, even less so if they don't like it.

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

I had this conversation last week with OH. He loves giving but had been down there soo long that his five o clock shadow had rubbed me raw. I don't mind oral don't get me wrong but there are so many other things you can be doing with your foreplay.

Last night he changed things up a notch omg out of this word

"Really not bothered by it. I don't object if someone wants to but I get bored very fast. "

Same here

Manchester (she/her)

"I love giving oral to women probably more than I like receiving it I had could be between a pair of thighs for hours, all about the the clit and how you tease it!

Have you read any of what has been written above? All about the clit! I think not, even less so if they don't like it."

All this self congratulatory stuff when they miss the first step. Listen to what women want ffs.

"I love giving oral to women probably more than I like receiving it I had could be between a pair of thighs for hours, all about the the clit and how you tease it!

Have you read any of what has been written above? All about the clit! I think not, even less so if they don't like it."

My thoughts exactly. Well said!

V

Rather enjoy it equally as giving it

» Add a new message to this topic