FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > As a single man approaching couples

As a single man approaching couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...how do I stand out from the drooling pack? I usually take care to read your profile, fab a pic or two, and talk to you as a duo, noting interests we might have in common. And so far...zip.

What’s the magic formula?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Try a club. Smile, be friendly and respectful. Many couples at clubs are looking for nice single guys.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

You've only been on here for 2 weeks! Try a club and get validations. Bear in mind that half of the couples aren't interested in single guys. The other half have the pick of a very large pool. Also facial hair is huge no no for another large percentage so your odds are declining.

Deffo visit a club with no expectations and always address both as a couple.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You shouldn’t need to ask

By *hilliandspiceMan  over a year ago

Wimborne

Profile is ok, we prefer a little more in the wording to get more of a feel for the person.

I think I read somewhere it can take months to get anywhere as a single guy mainly due to numbers.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"...how do I stand out from the drooling pack? I usually take care to read your profile, fab a pic or two, and talk to you as a duo, noting interests we might have in common. And so far...zip.

What’s the magic formula?"

newport

"...how do I stand out from the drooling pack? I usually take care to read your profile, fab a pic or two, and talk to you as a duo, noting interests we might have in common. And so far...zip.

That’s exactly what the drooling pack do, what can you offer that the others can’t.

Tried a couples Club once and was too overwhelmed with choices and competitors, not enough time.

That was my experience.

Have better success on here, the Mrs is the one to impress.

Some are on a single profile but are couples.

And this Forum thread will help you.

Good luck.

By *hom_1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

- Be real, honest and upfront about yourself and your expectations.

- Be respectful and take time to introduce yourself

- Send a face pic and NOT a dick pic

- Make your message interesting and not generic or cut and pasted.

- Show you have a brain between your ears

- Don't hissy fir if you are rejected or ignored.

Just a few pointers.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The magic formula is......

....there is no magic formula!!

What may work for one person, won't necessarily work for the next, and so on.

There are a few generic tips that don't guarantee a thing but can only help improve your experience though:

Profile - think of it as a shop window and dress it as appealingly as you can, make it entice people to take a look inside and find out more - make it stand out from the thousands of other generic profiles on here, show some personality and give a flavour of what you are looking for and what you think you can offer.

Pics - make them appealing and again designed to tease and entice

Attitude - be positive at all times

Expectations - set them low then turn them down another notch

Approach - find the approach that works for you - it doesn't just have to be about sending messages "blind" - the forums and chat rooms are a good way to get to know people and them you. Or group socials and clubs are another way.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Read the guide for single guys that was posted a while ago, but is on this forum a bit lower down.

Check out mrs slowcum’s profile, she has some great advice.

Patience is the key.

If you can manage some witty comments in the forums they usually help too.

Lots of sound advice already on here. We'd only add that as well as reading the couple's profile, make an effort to refer to it in your message. There's usually something to pick up and remark on from even the shortest profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There isn't a magic formula. It's a case of patience and compatibility

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Try a club. Smile, be friendly and respectful. Many couples at clubs are looking for nice single guys."

Totally agree with you!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Beat them into submission with messages....

Wimborne

Beat them into submission with messages...."

Oh hells bells no, don't encourage that, it's bad enough as it is

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

The only 'magic formula' for messaging couples in here, is to choose who you message carefully, and just be yourself.

Read profiles; do you match what they are looking for? Are they who you are really looking for? Use the block button to filter out all the people you're never going to meet; cutting the wheat from the chaff narrows down your local searches, and will make it easier to concentrate on those potential matches.

Don't waste your time or money visiting clubs thinking it's the easier route to fun with couples, it really isn't.

And finally; you've only been here for two weeks; be patient, there's no rush

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Your picking the wrong people

Thanks for all your comments guys. Just so we’re clear - I don’t actually believe in magic formulae. Or magic at all, really.

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

First, “cannot accom” is a biggest NO for us. It is not that we want to come to you but it is a real suggestion that you are cheating someone. (This is our experience)

Second, your profile txt is not really making you interesting.

Third, because all above and no verifications we would not be interested. I know you can be new, but you must start in the club. This is always the best place. You do not need to play with someone, just chat and ask for a verification. This will put you in a better light.

Fourth, there are many couples who are looking single guys for GB. Try to search the forum and events and join. We were successful once only when setup a small GB. We were looking for 3M. Invited 9, arrived 1

And believe me they all were saying “100% they will come”. Then a few called and apologised, the rest never came back.

That is why, if we want GB, we go to the club... Plus now, we have a few friends who are genuine, but it took us over a year to achieve this.

PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NOW, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE US.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We are here to meet and play not to reply to endless messages asking for more pics, what we like, what we got in mind.

When meeting a single man we meet for B to enjoy all types of sex with a different partner or partners and to get fucked.

"First, “cannot accom” is a biggest NO for us. It is not that we want to come to you but it is a real suggestion that you are cheating someone. (This is our experience)

Second, your profile txt is not really making you interesting.

Third, because all above and no verifications we would not be interested. I know you can be new, but you must start in the club. This is always the best place. You do not need to play with someone, just chat and ask for a verification. This will put you in a better light.

Fourth, there are many couples who are looking single guys for GB. Try to search the forum and events and join. We were successful once only when setup a small GB. We were looking for 3M. Invited 9, arrived 1

And believe me they all were saying “100% they will come”. Then a few called and apologised, the rest never came back.

That is why, if we want GB, we go to the club... Plus now, we have a few friends who are genuine, but it took us over a year to achieve this.

PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NOW, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE US.

"

Thanks so much, guys. Sounds like pretty bitter experience!

Don’t bother on here, any couple with there head screwed on will do there own searching and messaging, you are highly unlikely the prick their interest with a message

newport

"Don’t bother on here, any couple with there head screwed on will do there own searching and messaging, you are highly unlikely the prick their interest with a message "

There must be lots of couples and single gems walking around with loose heads. I’ve met absolutely loads and I can count the ones who contacted me first on one hand.

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

I mostly delete the messages because they clearly haven’t read what we want. One guy that we messaged back was actually her type, very respectful and polite, wasn’t pushy and that was perfect for us. Still can’t find the perfect guy for her though!

Read their profile. Make sure your profile is up to scratch. Don’t be a creep.

Do these three things and your ahead of 90% of men on fab.

Wimborne

"Read their profile. Make sure your profile is up to scratch. Don’t be a creep.

Do these three things and your ahead of 90% of men on fab."

Sounds about right

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

"Read their profile. Make sure your profile is up to scratch. Don’t be a creep.

Do these three things and your ahead of 90% of men on fab."

This

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"- Be real, honest and upfront about yourself and your expectations.

- Be respectful and take time to introduce yourself

- Send a face pic and NOT a dick pic

- Make your message interesting and not generic or cut and pasted.

- Show you have a brain between your ears

- Don't hissy fir if you are rejected or ignored.

Just a few pointers. "

This ^^^

Personally we wouldn’t respond to any Male on here that we hadn’t met at a club. We have warnings on the profile but still they come.

"Personally we wouldn’t respond to any Male on here that we hadn’t met at a club. We have warnings on the profile but still they come. "

Sounds very ‘War of the Worlds’

Bite the bullet, go to a club but treat it like a normal night out, chat to people introduce yourself, dont drink, get in the hot tub, its normaly a good place to chat, talk to everyone not just ladies, when people want to play they will remember you as polite and you will be top of the list. Do not walk around the place stalking people, just be chilled out, chat to the staff at the bar, if you are chatting to them any single ladies will be more inclined to talk to you as you wont be a threat.

In short be cool and go to a club

"Bite the bullet, go to a club but treat it like a normal night out, chat to people introduce yourself, dont drink, get in the hot tub, its normaly a good place to chat, talk to everyone not just ladies, when people want to play they will remember you as polite and you will be top of the list. Do not walk around the place stalking people, just be chilled out, chat to the staff at the bar, if you are chatting to them any single ladies will be more inclined to talk to you as you wont be a threat.

In short be cool and go to a club "

This sounds like a great solution. Hoping I might wangle my way to the next Secret Tea Party...

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We do occasionally browse for a single guy.

We look for something that makes you stand out from the herd and that pricks our interest.

Couple of pointers..

flesh out your profile a bit, not too much.

Your photos aren’t great, it’s nice that you’ve got a face picture but the others look like a line up. Here’s my left side, here’s my back etc.

Just personally, we look at nice pictures that show who ‘you’ are.

And no veris, no play, so get to a club and meet people.

You’re not our type and beards are a no for us.

B&J

By *incs.cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Holton le Clay near Cleethorpes

Go to a club and just keep it simple. If you want to approach a couple just say hello, introduce your self and talk about anything to start with. The weather, how bad the local transport system is it doesn't matter lol just make conversation that's the secret. Then give them some space and talk again later or they may come and find you.

"Go to a club and just keep it simple. If you want to approach a couple just say hello, introduce your self and talk about anything to start with. The weather, how bad the local transport system is it doesn't matter lol just make conversation that's the secret. Then give them some space and talk again later or they may come and find you."

Thanks guys!

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Also facial hair is huge no no for another large percentage so your odds are declining."

I've often found the opposite.

OP: Whatever you look like, you're never going to appeal to everybody. Don't take it personally.

"Also facial hair is huge no no for another large percentage so your odds are declining.

I've often found the opposite.

OP: Whatever you look like, you're never going to appeal to everybody. Don't take it personally. "

I get that. I'll keep plugging away until I can't plug the damn thing anymore. As it were.

Just get out to a club and talk to people. It’ll open doors on here.

"Just get out to a club and talk to people. It’ll open doors on here. "

I think you might be onto something

It’s the only way you’ll prove you are genuine. It’s how to be taken seriously.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Approach like one of those animal or bird mating routines where you do a funky dance and then bare your backside.

"It’s the only way you’ll prove you are genuine. It’s how to be taken seriously. "

I've only been seriously active a fortnight and already it seems that way

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We have only met one single guy. It’s not that we aren’t interested, but catching Ailsa in the right mood is tricky. For us, you need to be smart, funny and articulate. Being polite and writing a personal message will likely get you a reply from us, but what you really need to do is provoke a conversation. We always talk a lot before meeting socially, so you’ll need to be patient and prepared to message. But, simple stating what you’re looking for, no matter how polite, won’t work. We already know what most people are looking for. You need to find another, more interesting way to engage us. There is no magic formula for that. It’s just pot luck. Sorry I can’t be more helpful. You never know what will work for different people.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Read the profile, ask us something about us non sexual. Don’t show us your penis.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"It’s the only way you’ll prove you are genuine. It’s how to be taken seriously. "

You are soooo right & it is great fun win win!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Talk to them BOTH, develop a connection with both.

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

To be honest we are only looking for club meets and it's nice to see a friendly smile from a single guy who takes the time and respectfully charges to us both and at from there. Hard to gauge people on here in reality

By *eeowlsMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Try looking for local group socials in your area!! Social meets are brill places to meet cpls and single females!! Every one there is friendly and open to chat just go along relax and chill and just be yourself!! P.s don’t get d*unk!! Meeting people at socials opens up the chance to chat get to know and maybe arrange further meets in the future

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Try looking for local group socials in your area!! Social meets are brill places to meet cpls and single females!! Every one there is friendly and open to chat just go along relax and chill and just be yourself!! P.s don’t get d*unk!! Meeting people at socials opens up the chance to chat get to know and maybe arrange further meets in the future "
Go to pof same single women are on there and there pictures are too and it's the face and not the pert bottom, good luck

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"What’s the magic formula?"

There isn't really. Have good pics, check your spelling and grammar and make sure to read the profile. Other than that, it's just being lucky to get the right person at the right time. In all honesty, we decline so many single guys simply because we book three weeks or so ahead due to other commitments, that we often have such a "queue" that we can't handle it. Then something changes and someone just happens to message that night,and they get booked in on the next few days.

Bry.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

To be honest we are only looking for club meets and it's nice to see a friendly smile from a single guy who takes the time and respectfully charges to us both and at from there. Hard to gauge people on here in reality"

Absolutely.

We go to clubs specifically to meet single guys for Mrs to play with.

However we couldn't count the number of times that we have been in the bar/lounge of a club and not one guy has even smiled, let alone said hello.

Yet as soon as we get up and wander to the play area half a dozen or so will follow.

If there was only one piece of advice we would give to guys in clubs it would be: Smile, say hello, and introduce yourself. Of course you will get a few knock backs but you would be surprised how many will appreciate it, even if it doesn't lead to playing.

We certainly would.

Just going back to the OP for a moment.

Just relying on a profile and a few messages will almost certainly get you nowhere. You have to think of your profile as just one tool in your box, but to maximise your chances you need a full set. Also there are guys who have been on here for 2 years that still haven't had a meet. Two weeks is a mere blink of an eye.

"What’s the magic formula?

There isn't really. Have good pics, check your spelling and grammar and make sure to read the profile. Other than that, it's just being lucky to get the right person at the right time. In all honesty, we decline so many single guys simply because we book three weeks or so ahead due to other commitments, that we often have such a "queue" that we can't handle it. Then something changes and someone just happens to message that night,and they get booked in on the next few days.

Bry."

Thanks guys. Knowing the reality takes the sting off all those silences a little. Must be a scheduling nightmare. At least an empty diary deprives me of those sorts of headaches!

By *ussex-steveMan  over a year ago

brighton

At last !! A thread almost predominantly answered by females and couples !!

"At last !! A thread almost predominantly answered by females and couples !!"

And me, every 5 bloody minutes, bouncing it back to the top.

Thanks for tolerating all this shamelessness, sexy couples of Fab

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

Lots of really varied and helpful advice already given; if you listen to podcasts, you may wish to check out " the keys and anklets" podcast (hosted by Michael C) and "the stag's stable" (hosted by AZ Giggolo). These two men interview single males and couples in the "hot wife" space. And also the "front porch swingers" podcast, who are a hot wife couple who have a funny "single guy tip of the week" segment per episode.

All three are U.S based, but a lot of the comments and view points can apply universally. Good luck!

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

As a couple, we like to be treated as such.

I opened this hotwife account off the back of our couples profile as we were getting inundated by single men.

Our advice would be to get out to socials and clubs. Introduce yourself. We find it very off putting when guys just stand and stare and don't talk.

Everyone is looking for something different on this site. I wish you luck xx

Totally agree with this. We are the same, we just really play with single guys in clubs, if they don’t show an interest or try to speak we just assume they are not interested in us. We are happy to chat to anyone and everyone in clubs whether we intend playing or not. X

"Totally agree with this. We are the same, we just really play with single guys in clubs, if they don’t show an interest or try to speak we just assume they are not interested in us. We are happy to chat to anyone and everyone in clubs whether we intend playing or not. X"

I agree with this. If I go as a couple we're not mind readers .. I have shaved balls not Crystal balls

By *lliedomMan  over a year ago

Chester

I don’t know, but I regularly meet couples. I’m like to get to know them, so chat for ages, social etc.- not at all pushy.

I don’t meet lots- I like to make a connection and enjoy something ongoing. I’ve only met 4 couples over the last two years, but still chat with them all and meet when we can.

Thanks Ollie - that’s great feedback. TBH I’m about as successful with couples as I am with anyone else on here, so any help’s appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic