FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help/advice

Profile help/advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsh_deviant OP   Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Having read a few similar posts asking for help and advice I wanted to ask in a none whinging, whining, entitled way how I may improve my profile and get more responses?

I think the profile text is ok? I do only have 3 photos set to public but I have 17 set to friends only or private (mainly because I am paranoid about being seen by friends, family or work).

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Its not a bad profile but it doesn't stand out either I would just keep adding bots as you go along and try to spark peoples interest.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It looks fine to me. Maybe a clothed pic for variety ?

By *elsh_deviant OP   Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Thank you both for your input. That is what I feared...although in my mind it is a half decent profile - from a woman's point of view it does not stand out.

I do have clothed photos but they have my face in them unless I crop them or blur the face?

To be honest my face is probably what I would like to show the most as it is probably one of my better features but again it's the fear of being seen on a naughty site lol!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely add clothed photos too. Yes crop or blue out your face if you'd rather not show it.

*blur

"Thank you both for your input. That is what I feared...although in my mind it is a half decent profile - from a woman's point of view it does not stand out.

I do have clothed photos but they have my face in them unless I crop them or blur the face?

To be honest my face is probably what I would like to show the most as it is probably one of my better features but again it's the fear of being seen on a naughty site lol! "

Well if anyone sees you they'll be on here themselves!!!!

I would add what type of stuff you read and listen to. Maybe tell people what your fav style of music is or who your fav writer or book is makes is easier and quicker

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It looks like you've taken some of the advice given, as I see a blurred picture and information on other pastimes.

To be brutally honest it's a very basic profile from the pictures to the text. Unfortunately there's nothing that really makes you stand out from the rest of the guys on here. However there are plenty of guys who just write 'ask' or 'will fill in later' so you're well ahead of those guys.

A profile isn't the main way of getting a meet, understanding the swinging lifestyle is however. It's about being sociable, so contribute to the forums or go to a social in your area, once people get to know you good things should happen.

Good luck Op

Except for the pics, which I'm working on, I would like to ask how I can improve my profile as well?

"Except for the pics, which I'm working on, I would like to ask how I can improve my profile as well? "

I'd say it looks pretty good it's nicely written and you come across well.

Thank you; I'm glad to hear that Hopefully I'll have some decent pics on very soon.

"Thank you; I'm glad to hear that Hopefully I'll have some decent pics on very soon. "

Really good you get yourself across really well. Its funny and welcoming

Good luck with that profile

» Add a new message to this topic