FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Penis extenders

Penis extenders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hy-first-time OP   Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Looking for some advice.

Does anyone have any experiance with penis extensions? The sor that look like a dildo, but slip over your cock.

I'm wanting to make sex a bit more enjoyble (for her), with a bit more girth and length. Plus it might help me last a bit longer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea they do what they're supposed to do tried em before

Hereford

Excellent!

Hereford

Is the much sensation, on the male side?

By *inkykat dirtydogCouple  over a year ago

Cov

We have used them, they add a different dimension. Really good fun when used with a blindfold too. Use your imagination and it could be anyone.

Some are better than others, so it's a bit trial and error. We have them in different sizes and styles. They aren't an everyday toy but every now and then they can be fun.

Female point of view, a different feeling, length, girth and being full, and some can feel very good others not so much, and knowing its more than a dildo on the end is a turn on too.

Male point of view, it's good to have that feeling of a huge cock and watch the other half take a big one and knowing she enjoys it and watching her orgasm is a turn on, some do limit sensation more ethan others and some can be tricky to get on.

As another toy to add its a great way to play and there aren't going to break the bank.

Hope this helps.

Hereford

Thanks for the info!

Whats the fitment like? The ones i've been looking at seem quite big, internally. Like 6"+

By *inkykat dirtydogCouple  over a year ago

Cov

Quite the opposite, most of them tend to be less than 6 internally, he tends to have some left over, the ones with a ball loop tend to fit better but again trial and error, we only have one that's over 6 internal but that's a whopper, over 10 inches in total and girthy, only special occasions does that thing come out haha

The one I used actually gave me more sensation if honest and partner loved it. Win win really

Look on love honey site advertised on here

Look on love honey site advertised on here

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"Looking for some advice.

Does anyone have any experiance with penis extensions? The sor that look like a dildo, but slip over your cock.

I'm wanting to make sex a bit more enjoyble (for her), with a bit more girth and length. Plus it might help me last a bit longer.

"

I have half a dozen of them they are great fun to use and play with. My FwB loves me using them on her she particularly like my wolfman and donkey ones.

» Add a new message to this topic