FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > club for the first time

club for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi , I going to a club this week for the first time, I have a lady friend with me.... Can anyone tell me what the procedure is, for want of a better word,when we get inside and do I need to take anything other than condoms?

I know this sounds so naive but I need to know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Depending on the club you are going to, they may or may not be licsensed to sell alcohol.

Your best idea is to check the club out in the clubs section, they all have links to the clubs website

Good luck and enjoy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks Petillante, we are going to The No 3 club in Chorley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends when and where you want to go. The no.3 club in Chorley has a social night on a Thursday that is really good for first timers. It's free 7 til 10pm then just £10 after if you want to stay later.

Yes, condoms are essential, other than that just some money as 3 has a licensed bar, most clubs you take your own alcohol. towels are usually provided. Ladies tend to wear something sexy and the men something smart, and just a towel round the waist later.

We are gonna be at no.3 tomorrow.

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

The No3 was our 1st club we went to when we got into swinging. It is an excellent choice for a '1st' time ( & many more times). As previously said they have a licensed bar which is very reasonably priced. Mary & Glen are the owners why don't you give them a call ? details are on their web site. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at no3 & recommend it. We went last in November & they didn't sell condoms but that might have changed. Advice is to take plenty.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We hear good things about the club, let them know its your first time, and we are sure they will look after you.

» Add a new message to this topic