FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what would you do

what would you do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So chatting away to a woman on here the other night and we swapped pics, as soon as I saw her I kind of recognised her and mentioned it and she said she recognized me as well but we could not place each other.

About ten minutes ago there was a nock at my clinic room door and on walks above mentioned woman. She had her I.D on and that's when it clicked she was a secretary that I had seen about the hospital!

Anyway she walks in and places her very damp nickers in my hands and tells me she had just cum in them and now had nothing to wear the rest of the day, she then just turned around and walked out.

Now obviously this has left me feeling extremely horny but my question is do I listen to my lil man and follow up on this or listen to my head and leave well alone (the thought being work and play don't mix)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

could be fun, but only if you can both keep work and play seperate

The fact that she had the guts to do that not knowing how you would react to it....you have to follow it up

dont leave her waiting too long sure the anticipation is killing her lol

"So chatting away to a woman on here the other night and we swapped pics, as soon as I saw her I kind of recognised her and mentioned it and she said she recognized me as well but we could not place each other.

About ten minutes ago there was a nock at my clinic room door and on walks above mentioned woman. She had her I.D on and that's when it clicked she was a secretary that I had seen about the hospital!

Anyway she walks in and places her very damp nickers in my hands and tells me she had just cum in them and now had nothing to wear the rest of the day, she then just turned around and walked out.

Now obviously this has left me feeling extremely horny but my question is do I listen to my lil man and follow up on this or listen to my head and leave well alone (the thought being work and play don't mix)? "

Think you need to be in the Stories and Fantasies forum

Unfortunately I'm in clinic all morning but maybe this afternoon

"So chatting away to a woman on here the other night and we swapped pics, as soon as I saw her I kind of recognised her and mentioned it and she said she recognized me as well but we could not place each other.

Now obviously this has left me feeling extremely horny but my question is do I listen to my lil man and follow up on this or listen to my head and leave well alone (the thought being work and play don't mix)?

Think you need to be in the Stories and Fantasies forum "

Yeh thanks there

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"could be fun, but only if you can both keep work and play seperate "

+1

Ok why can't this be true? Just because it's never happened to you dose not make it a fantasy. Also you don't know what we had been discussing online so don't know what point we are at.

All I asked for was some advice not to be called a faker.

But the sexiest thong you can find , summon her to your office and tell her you have solved her problem . Give her the thong , and insist she tries it on before leaving and well ...... Assuming the door is lockable ...... !!!!!

"But the sexiest thong you can find , summon her to your office and tell her you have solved her problem . Give her the thong , and insist she tries it on before leaving and well ...... Assuming the door is lockable ...... !!!!!"

LOL that's,a very good idea! And yes it is lol

By *ridgestockCouple  over a year ago

derby

very well said indeed,and people responed to the rubbish my mind boggles..

Think you need to be in the Stories and Fantasies forum very well said indeed,and people responed to the rubbish my mind boggles.. "

And you would know this is fake how?

You mention clinic. Can't imagine an clinician being silly enough to make this sort of post. No such thing as totally secure web site. Everything is traceable

By *ridgestockCouple  over a year ago

derby

Think you need to be in the Stories and Fantasies forum very well said indeed,and people responed to the rubbish my mind boggles..

And you would know this is fake how? "

would have put money on it,before looked at the profile it was coming off somebody with no or very little feedback

1) at no point have I mentioned where I work or what exactly I do, I only mentioned which room I was in and what I was doing to give some back ground. I am not stupid and would not mention any of the above details on this site.

2) I have all the feed back I need I just do not feel Yeh need to show the notches on my bed post.

I was asking for advice (thank you to those kind enough to actually do so) not abuse. Any further negative comments will be reported for abuse/harassment.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

firstly my advice to anyone thinking of playing with someone from same work place, think about ALL the complications it may cause . as for playing at work or entering in to any "games" ,if you have no problem possably loosing your job or accusations of sexual harrassment them fine go ahead lo !! id tread very carefully ,as they say dont shit on your own door step!!

as for your comment regarding reporting any "negative " comment to admin as abuse ..oh please !!!! forums are here for people to voice their opions ! if you want everyone to totally agree with you or slap you on the back saying how lucky you are then your in wrong place lol !!! people saying they think your post is a story is NOT absuse its their opinion! there is a vast difference people disagreeing with you and voicing an opinion and being abusive and admin are busy enough dealing cases of genuine abuse on site .no we have no way of knowing for certain if youre just bored today and made it up or if its actually happened ,just as you cant prove either way lol. but people will read what you post and comment accordingly . thats whole point of forum ,you dont cherry pick the type of answers youll get lol !!!

Personally, NOPE not with someone I work with... been there done that it's difficult to manage especially if one wants to do it again, and the other doesn't. would leave it till you are both at home and send a thanks but no thanks.

"firstly my advice to anyone thinking of playing with someone from same work place, think about ALL the complications it may cause . as for playing at work or entering in to any "games" ,if you have no problem possably loosing your job or accusations of sexual harrassment them fine go ahead lo !! id tread very carefully ,as they say dont shit on your own door step!!

as for your comment regarding reporting any "negative " comment to admin as abuse ..oh please !!!! forums are here for people to voice their opions ! if you want everyone to totally agree with you or slap you on the back saying how lucky you are then your in wrong place lol !!! people saying they think your post is a story is NOT absuse its their opinion! there is a vast difference people disagreeing with you and voicing an opinion and being abusive and admin are busy enough dealing cases of genuine abuse on site .no we have no way of knowing for certain if youre just bored today and made it up or if its actually happened ,just as you cant prove either way lol. but people will read what you post and comment accordingly . thats whole point of forum ,you dont cherry pick the type of answers youll get lol !!! "

Thanks for the advice.

I believe as I was along a direct question I could expect to revive answers to that question not to be called a liar or stupid. Obviously I'm wrong and just won't use the forums any longer.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"firstly my advice to anyone thinking of playing with someone from same work place, think about ALL the complications it may cause . as for playing at work or entering in to any "games" ,if you have no problem possably loosing your job or accusations of sexual harrassment them fine go ahead lo !! id tread very carefully ,as they say dont shit on your own door step!!

as for your comment regarding reporting any "negative " comment to admin as abuse ..oh please !!!! forums are here for people to voice their opions ! if you want everyone to totally agree with you or slap you on the back saying how lucky you are then your in wrong place lol !!! people saying they think your post is a story is NOT absuse its their opinion! there is a vast difference people disagreeing with you and voicing an opinion and being abusive and admin are busy enough dealing cases of genuine abuse on site .no we have no way of knowing for certain if youre just bored today and made it up or if its actually happened ,just as you cant prove either way lol. but people will read what you post and comment accordingly . thats whole point of forum ,you dont cherry pick the type of answers youll get lol !!! "

What a waste of time and effort!

I'd keep your mind on your balls, and concentrate on rodding the secretary if I was you... she's obviously game-on. I wouldn't be wasting time on the forum if I was you...

Wolf

I would say

NO

You know if you think someone is faking their story ... why not just not comment ?? Just a thought and all that

Great , so we lose another forum poster ?

In the end we will just end up with the same folk saying the same stuff and the forums will end up an exclusive group for those few that remain after badgering anyone else away !

Southampton

"Great , so we lose another forum poster ?

In the end we will just end up with the same folk saying the same stuff and the forums will end up an exclusive group for those few that remain after badgering anyone else away !

"

if you see any "badgering" then the report option is there to be used and admin will deal with it . however if people post in forums they cant as i said cherry pick the responses they recieve . you take from others posters what you find of use and just disregard whats not ! if the person doesnt like responses they are getting and no longer wishes to post due to it , then they have made that descion themself . this is a forum and people will voice their opinions ,which often differ and vary . thats the whole point of forums ,not just mutal back slapping .

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Oh sod it then.

Can I have my knickers back please?

Southampton

as for your comment regarding reporting any "negative " comment to admin as abuse ..oh please !!!! forums are here for people to voice their opions ! if you want everyone to totally agree with you or slap you on the back saying how lucky you are then your in wrong place lol !!! people saying they think your post is a story is NOT absuse its their opinion! there is a vast difference people disagreeing with you and voicing an opinion and being abusive and admin are busy enough dealing cases of genuine abuse on site .no we have no way of knowing for certain if youre just bored today and made it up or if its actually happened ,just as you cant prove either way lol. but people will read what you post and comment accordingly . thats whole point of forum ,you dont cherry pick the type of answers youll get lol !!!

Thanks for the advice.

I believe as I was along a direct question I could expect to revive answers to that question not to be called a liar or stupid. Obviously I'm wrong and just won't use the forums any longer."

sorry op but only last bit of your post was a direct question.did we need know about the knickers ?? would that info make any difference to the advice wed give ?? just pointing out where others may be coming from.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Thanks for the advice.

I believe as I was along a direct question I could expect to revive answers to that question not to be called a liar or stupid. Obviously I'm wrong and just won't use the forums any longer.

sorry op but only last bit of your post was a direct question.did we need know about the knickers ?? would that info make any difference to the advice wed give ?? just pointing out where others may be coming from. "

Feel better now?

Well as a matter of fact , the knickers reference was totally relevant to the posting .

Because you don't see it as being of any value doesn't mean others may not see it differently . Particularly as his option to get her a new pair was a possible answer to his question !

With respect , we don't expect everyone to pat each other on the back on here , but the suggestion he is making it all up etc..... Is unnecessary and irrelevant

Southampton

"Well as a matter of fact , the knickers reference was totally relevant to the posting .

Because you don't see it as being of any value doesn't mean others may not see it differently . Particularly as his option to get her a new pair was a possible answer to his question !

With respect , we don't expect everyone to pat each other on the back on here , but the suggestion he is making it all up etc..... Is unnecessary and irrelevant "

when people are stating they will report any negative replie ,then im afraid all they seem to be looking for is back slapping ! as i said you will get differing opinions on here and op cant dictate how people will replie !

now just as you said, what may be irrelevant to a person may not be to others ,you cant then state others posts irrelevan.so if other people think op is just wanting a quick thrill posting a fantasy then that is THEIR opinion on the post . i really dont care whos right or wrong as we will never know . i was mearly pointing out to op what may have lead people to think that way ,what op does with that is then again totally up to them lol!

He asked a question , any answer relevant to the question is valid .

How is the suggestion that he should have posted the question in stories and fantasies in any way an answer ?

It's not you I have a gripe with , it's the ganging up on one persons derogatory remark that gets to me and so many folk won't go near the forums for this reason !

More pertinent discussion would be enjoyed by all if the sniping were kept for genuine relevant reasons than just to suggest that the op has concocted a fantasy .

If I had asked for peoples opinions then that would of been fine but I didn't and I purposely posted a genuine question in a questions and answers forum.

What I was not looking for was to be basically called a liar and to have my professionalism called onto question.

What I think most people on this site have a problem with is the fact that a small group of people who seem very clickie seem to find it perfectly fine to "troll" any post that is put up in the forums.

This sort of action is normally reserved to rather sad teenagers else where in the internet but seems to have crept into this site as well.

It's a shame that as a adult site that not all the members seem to be able to act as such.

Southampton

"He asked a question , any answer relevant to the question is valid .

How is the suggestion that he should have posted the question in stories and fantasies in any way an answer ?

It's not you I have a gripe with , it's the ganging up on one persons derogatory remark that gets to me and so many folk won't go near the forums for this reason !

More pertinent discussion would be enjoyed by all if the sniping were kept for genuine relevant reasons than just to suggest that the op has concocted a fantasy ."

if you have any issues and feel like anyones being ganged up upon then report the offending posts and admin will deal . and regarding those who posted they think the op post is a story for jackanory then that IS thier answer and relevent to them. just the same in normal dicussion people will disagree in view point ,the same will happen in forum .

"He asked a question , any answer relevant to the question is valid .

More pertinent discussion would be enjoyed by all if the sniping were kept for genuine relevant reasons than just to suggest that the op has concocted a fantasy .

if you have any issues and feel like anyones being ganged up upon then report the offending posts and admin will deal . and regarding those who posted they think the op post is a story for jackanory then that IS thier answer and relevent to them. just the same in normal dicussion people will disagree in view point ,the same will happen in forum . "

"If I had asked for peoples opinions then that would of been fine but I didn't and I purposely posted a genuine question in a questions and answers forum.

What I was not looking for was to be basically called a liar and to have my professionalism called onto question.

What I think most people on this site have a problem with is the fact that a small group of people who seem very clickie seem to find it perfectly fine to "troll" any post that is put up in the forums.

This sort of action is normally reserved to rather sad teenagers else where in the internet but seems to have crept into this site as well.

It's a shame that as a adult site that not all the members seem to be able to act as such.

"

The fact that they think the question is more suited to jackanory is NOT an answer - it is their interpretation of the the op - which is personal and in no way an answer to a question !

"1) at no point have I mentioned where I work or what exactly I do, I only mentioned which room I was in and what I was doing to give some back ground. I am not stupid and would not mention any of the above details on this site.

2) I have all the feed back I need I just do not feel Yeh need to show the notches on my bed post.

I was asking for advice (thank you to those kind enough to actually do so) not abuse. Any further negative comments will be reported for abuse/harassment. "

you got feedback from just one guy, im willing to be they no women or couples feedback there or it would be on show lol

"1) at no point have I mentioned where I work or what exactly I do, I only mentioned which room I was in and what I was doing to give some back ground. I am not stupid and would not mention any of the above details on this site.

I was asking for advice (thank you to those kind enough to actually do so) not abuse. Any further negative comments will be reported for abuse/harassment.

you got feedback from just one guy, im willing to be they no women or couples feedback there or it would be on show lol "

Southampton

"The fact that they think the question is more suited to jackanory is NOT an answer - it is their interpretation of the the op - which is personal and in no way an answer to a question !"

and that is your view point (of which you are entitled )but obviously not of others (also of which they are equally entitled) .

I agree with you - however when an op feels like it's not worth contributing any longer because of derogatory comments it's a sad state of affairs is it not ?

My point is this - by all means posters should feel free to say whatever they like if it isn't personal and derogatory , but in this case it's both , and questions his honesty too which seems harsh and unjustified .

What possible benefit is there to anyone in this ?

It's not really an admin issue but please enlighten me if there is something I am missing here ?

Southampton

"I agree with you - however when an op feels like it's not worth contributing any longer because of derogatory comments it's a sad state of affairs is it not ?

My point is this - by all means posters should feel free to say whatever they like if it isn't personal and derogatory , but in this case it's both , and questions his honesty too which seems harsh and unjustified .

What possible benefit is there to anyone in this ?

It's not really an admin issue but please enlighten me if there is something I am missing here ?"

if its personal attack and derogatory then why wouldnt it be admin issue ? so if you ,op or any indervidual has any issues with any of the posts then report them and admin will decide if comments need removed or action taken as ive said right along .

this has gone really off topic... I agree that certain comments were really not necessary. I also think that some people have nothing better to do than being trolls on a web forum by ridiculing others. I hope this power trip makes you feel great about yourself.

My advice to the OP: I think it's really bold what she did and very sexy! But mixing work with this site could end up in a disaster. Personally, I would drop it.

depends what type of clinic it is really! just make sure u wash ur hands first! lol

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

no brainer....get her fucked

Nine out of forty three posts were actually answering my question. To me that just seems rather sad........

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Don't knock it until you try it. Don't work beside the guy but often play at his work. Makes lunch time more interesting.

Could leave her a present on her desk or internal mail. Or request her to visit you. Have a cofffee or message her to sort out ground rules to ensure you are both ok at work.

Good luck.

"If I had asked for peoples opinions then that would of been fine but I didn't and I purposely posted a genuine question in a questions and answers forum.

Well said

"

By *roquoisMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Great , so we lose another forum poster ?

"

Go for it work and play can be combined x

By *partan_dMan  over a year ago

????

This story is 100% bollocks.

» Add a new message to this topic