FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Your Wife!!

Your Wife!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm fascinated by men who enjoy watching their wives with other men or being group fucked by men..

I've never had a partner who has felt comfortable with it.

Would any couples out there let there wives go on a short Holiday with their fuck buddy's or is this a step too far.

I would love to take a wife on a 3 day break and not leave the hotel room, let the Hubby listen on the phone as I repeatedly fuck his wife for 3 days straight..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am sure there are some who would like this sort of thing, but a hell of a lot more than a step too far as far as we are concerned.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/96028

see told you some would be interested... though not sure there would be as many up for 3 days away.

3 days is a long time, could end up with more than u bargained for!!

Surely then it becomes more of an affair than swinging?? Would you not have the balls to do it IN FRONT of the husband rather than expect him to just listen??

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Much more fun in front of the Husband...what cuckolding is all about...

I have no issue in front of hubby, from experience I know that some husbands get turned on sending their wives off with another man not knowing what they are upto

im not married but if you want to take me away for a few days im doing nothing next weekend

"Surely then it becomes more of an affair than swinging?? Would you not have the balls to do it IN FRONT of the husband rather than expect him to just listen?? "

everyone likes different tho, i wouldnt shag a guy infront of his mrs, not cause i dont have the balls just having a guys wife watch us does nothing for me, each to their own

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I went on holiday for a week with my FB, while his wife stayed at home, because she couldn't get time off work.

But we are more friends then FB's now.

you can take mrs bussy away for 3 days if ya like

am not too bothered about the phone calls either

tbh i'd just be glad of the break

"Much more fun in front of the Husband...what cuckolding is all about... "

i think theres more to cuckholding than fucking a woman infront of her fella, my ex used to love to watch me with other men but i can assure you he wasnt cuck at all

Would love to get away with my fb for a few days but I think I wouldn't be able to walk for a week after that

I personally think it would be horny as he'll to take a hubby's woman away and treat her to a full few days of non stop fun!!

And yes Naughty I would love to treat u to a dirty weekend if u like? X

"I personally think it would be horny as he'll to take a hubby's woman away and treat her to a full few days of non stop fun!!

And yes Naughty I would love to treat u to a dirty weekend if u like? X"

whoo hoo ive pulled, few days in the seychelles? i'll dig my pass port out

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Kate will be having a holiday on her own this year as she did last year.

Last year though she went with her sister but this year she'll be goign alone. Primarily this is for vanilla reasons to give her a proper break and holiday.

However after last year she had mentioned the oppotunity coudl have arisen for her to have fun. She obviously didn't. However it has lead to a lot of talking and fantasy discussion, to the point that if an oppotunity does arise for her to have fun, under certain circumstances, it may happen.

Anyway, my point being, is that while thats a turn on for us both, liek the previous poster said, to us, goign away specifically with a guy for a day(s) wouldn't be right for us as it woudl be liek an affair. This may soudn odd, but as far as we're concerened we've never been unfaithful to each other, but spending a night away with someone else woudl feel liek that for both of us and neither of us woudl get anything out of it.

I've probably not explained that well, but hope it makes sense?

We've never played apart so this woudl be a new experience for us - but thats what lifes about

I know though there are quite a few on here I've read that enjoy sending their wifes off - which I do understand, its just not for us - so I'm sure you'll get a respnse.

Have fun

D&K

PS - I too am in no way a cuck - its a completely different dynamic.

That is interesting to read thanks.. Hope she enjoys her holiday and you both enjoy the stories

Hey naughtynymphos can you bring us some rock back?

There will be plenty of Rock to go around if I get my way

By *winglowcambsMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"Much more fun in front of the Husband...what cuckolding is all about...

i think theres more to cuckholding than fucking a woman infront of her fella, my ex used to love to watch me with other men but i can assure you he wasnt cuck at all"

Got a room booked in Spain first week in June , two days at a a swinging resort as well ! Up for it?

I'd love to be able to go on a 3 day break with my wife in between work, haven't seen her all week!

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

We both go away on hols and weekends with other people. No problem for us as we have been together best part of 40 years and it's just sex.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"We both go away on hols and weekends with other people. No problem for us as we have been together best part of 40 years and it's just sex."

Been, done and enjoyed by all.....on a number of occasions, mind you once took her skiing and she had no energy left come the evening lol

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

She occasionally goes on holiday with a (full-on) girlfriend but we've not been away with a member of the opposite sex yet. Neither of us would mind the other doing this, but it just hasn't happened so far.

» Add a new message to this topic