FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What makes women say yes please

What makes women say yes please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious, I'd like to know what makes you decide to reply and then agree to a meet, do you have a mental filter of turn off or is it just a quick yes or no based of off a profile picture?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Every woman is different and we're all looking for different things. Reading her profile will be your best guide.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Chocolate cake

H

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like a cheeky message.. Something that isn't 'hi, how are you' or 'wanna fuck'and then I check the profile out.. Dick pic profile pic.. No.. Verifications and then his bio

Then I will reply lol

"I'm curious, I'd like to know what makes you decide to reply and then agree to a meet, do you have a mental filter of turn off or is it just a quick yes or no based of off a profile picture?"

no likey no lighty!

depends on conversation for me

you could have the looks of a saint but cannot hold a decent clean chat

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Sometimes, if I'm feeling friendly, I reply to all messages.

Other times I just ignore the ones that clearly have put no effort in, and the ones with dick pics, & the copied and pasted ones & the ones who clearly haven't read my profile.

Occasionally I reply pointing out where they went wrong in the hope they'll maybe think twice and try a bit harder when they message other women.

Very occasionally I reply because they have obviously read my profile & put some effort in to the message and actually seem like they have potential. This doesn't happen very often though!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Chocolate cake

H"

Lol

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I'm curious, I'd like to know what makes you decide to reply and then agree to a meet, do you have a mental filter of turn off or is it just a quick yes or no based of off a profile picture?"

Everything is subjective

Merseyside

All women are different. There is no magic email text or profile text that all women will like. As people have said

Read the profile

Make sure you are what they are looking for.

Send a decent email that corresponds to their unique profile.

Don't send a generic email you copy and paste to lots of people.

Done send a dick pic unless asked to.

Make sure your profile is good. Before opening your email most women and couples will look at your profile. If your profile is crap your email is not getting opened.

I have no idea what makes me read and answer one message over another. I put it down to impeccable timing of the gods

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Chocolate cake

H

Lol"

Cheesecake?

Or anything with raspberries

Coffee is always good too

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Forgot to answer this bit

Profile then profile then images that leave something to the imagination but are suggestive not explicit.

Hey what do I know, I'm actually taking the 'don't message me; I'll message you' method

West Wales

"Chocolate cake

H

Lol

Cheesecake?

Or anything with raspberries

Coffee is always good too "

All of these too

H x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 30/12/19 00:43:48]

"Sometimes, if I'm feeling friendly, I reply to all messages.

Other times I just ignore the ones that clearly have put no effort in, and the ones with dick pics, & the copied and pasted ones & the ones who clearly haven't read my profile.

Occasionally I reply pointing out therewhere they went wrong in the hope they'll maybe think twice and try a bit harder when they message other women.

Very occasionally I reply because they have obviously read my profile & put some effort in to the message and actually seem like they have potential. This doesn't happen very often though!

"

there's two sides to every story. bitches on here think they have the upper hand allways. Men to get fed up with messages sent for no reply ?

For me its attraction, dick size and approach.

A guy could be an absolute 10 but if hes disrespectful or doesn't have the goodies then it's a no unfortunately

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Occasionally I reply pointing out where they went wrong in the hope they'll maybe think twice and try a bit harder when they message other women.

"

This is exactly me

Occasionally I reply pointing out therewhere they went wrong in the hope they'll maybe think twice and try a bit harder when they message other women.

there's two sides to every story. bitches on here think they have the upper hand allways. Men to get fed up with messages sent for no reply ? "

Read the faqs. No reply means no interest. No one is entitled to a reply, ever.

But referring to women as bitches, really.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

there's two sides to every story. bitches on here think they have the upper hand allways. Men to get fed up with messages sent for no reply ? "

Is this a 'all women are bitches' type comment or just badly worded?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I've definitely got the upper hand over a man who refers to women as bitches becayse he can't get laid.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"

Exactly this

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Would you care for some chocolate

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Every woman is different and we're all looking for different things. Reading her profile will be your best guide. "

Boom! The best advice you can ever have has just landed

Pontefract

Close door on the way out you are never going to get a meet on here

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

big dicks

Pontefract

"big dicks "

Not everyone if any is interested in a big dick all depends if you know how to use it

there's two sides to every story. bitches on here think they have the upper hand allways. Men to get fed up with messages sent for no reply ?

Close door on the way out you are never going to get a meet on here "

you've probably got that right lady. Do i want wan from m_mbers on here .i think not too much moaning going on about all your wants ???

They have got the upper hand because pussy is like an endangered species online and is in high demand.. Hence why they can make demands and afford to be choosy.

I've said it before and il say it again.. Just look at how many gym rats are shagging Susan Boyle lookalikes on this site! It doesn't take a genius to work out why.

We guys are easy come, easy go. Just another cock in a vast cyber space cosmic area.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Not one veri! Surprise surprise?

Pontefract

Close door on the way out you are never going to get a meet on here you've probably got that right lady. Do i want wan from m_mbers on here .i think not too much moaning going on about all your wants ??? "

That makes no sense if your saying we moaning about our wants ? We are not here to shag any man has to be attraction and personality you have neither so no woman is going to lower her standards for your pleasure ...

Close door on the way out you are never going to get a meet on here you've probably got that right lady. Do i want wan from m_mbers on here .i think not too much moaning going on about all your wants ???

That makes no sense if your saying we moaning about our wants ? We are not here to shag any man has to be attraction and personality you have neither so no woman is going to lower her standards for your pleasure ..."

my pleasure is to pleasure you, isn't that how i get my pleasure, all i hear are read is all the attention you get from your mail what you'll except and will block are delete .obviously to much of a good thing is good for you ,? Are is it ???

Pontefract

Close door on the way out you are never going to get a meet on here you've probably got that right lady. Do i want wan from m_mbers on here .i think not too much moaning going on about all your wants ???

That makes no sense if your saying we moaning about our wants ? We are not here to shag any man has to be attraction and personality you have neither so no woman is going to lower her standards for your pleasure ...my pleasure is to pleasure you, isn't that how i get my pleasure, all i hear are read is all the attention you get from your mail what you'll except and will block are delete .obviously to much of a good thing is good for you ,? Are is it ??? "

Oh my you still not getting it, are you really that naive. You are reading our profile we are allowed to say on there what we are looking for and there still has to be physical attraction, personality or both regardless if you meet some of the preferences and how do you know you can pleasure us ?? If someone is not attracted to you they are certainly NOT going to feel pleasured ...

Some charming gents on here this evening

Much too much Party seven methinks

By *uck1buddyMan  over a year ago

midlands

"

thats a great idea. Help a brother out!

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Right, leaving aside Mr Bitches there, this is my experience - others may look at things very differently but it's free advice so take it for what it's worth.

For me I get a message and look to see if it meets what I've said I'm looking for in terms of age, and if it does then I'll click to view their profile. If it doesn't, I tend to just delete or at most send a "sorry you're out of my age range" message. It just suggests you've blanket-bombed your message without any regard to what is clearly stated on my profile.

Assuming I look at the profile, if it has a lot of information as hooks I can hang a conversation on, that's brilliant and chances are I'm going to want to chat. If it's funny or leaves me wanting to say something about it or make a comment on it then damn right I'm going to reply to a message, even if that message is "hey", because I've something to talk about.

If there's nothing in the profile for me to respond to then I'll look at pics and veris to try to get a feel for personality and style, again all aimed at having something to say.

If there's something offensive on the profile it probably won't go any further and I'll delete the message. Pointless going any further with someone who for example refers to women as bitches or the pussy, because I'm never going to want to meet.

So, assuming I've not deleted the message I'll now open it. If there's nothing on the profile for me to talk about then the message needs to have a huge amount of conversational hooks so I've got something to reply to.

Logically, if someone's profile is of the "fill in later" type, and the message is "hey", how in the hell do I open any sort of dialogue there? The more conversational cues you can give, the more easily someone is going to pick up on at least one of them and chat.

It's all a lot of effort, but this site tends to need more effort than a hookup site. Social skills are hugely important on here so polish them up, because it's hard to get anywhere without them.

Good luck OP

That makes no sense if your saying we moaning about our wants ? We are not here to shag any man has to be attraction and personality you have neither so no woman is going to lower her standards for your pleasure ...my pleasure is to pleasure you, isn't that how i get my pleasure, all i hear are read is all the attention you get from your mail what you'll except and will block are delete .obviously to much of a good thing is good for you ,? Are is it ???

Oh my you still not getting it, are you really that naive. You are reading our profile we are allowed to say on there what we are looking for and there still has to be physical attraction, personality or both regardless if you meet some of the preferences and how do you know you can pleasure us ?? If someone is not attracted to you they are certainly NOT going to feel pleasured ..."

what makes a b...... wemon say yes please..firstly im replying to this quistion. Why would you think id read your profile. I haven't do you believe me .you should .and the bit of information i do see makes no mention of we? So you pose as a single but playing as a couple .surprise surprise. When people see my profile picture they see straight away me ,nothing hidden when they look at yours they see what .... nothing .im here to meet up and hopefully give and recive pleasure. What are you here for.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

When she puts her head to one side and exposes her jugular and you just know what you are going to do to it...

Pontefract

That makes no sense if your saying we moaning about our wants ? We are not here to shag any man has to be attraction and personality you have neither so no woman is going to lower her standards for your pleasure ...my pleasure is to pleasure you, isn't that how i get my pleasure, all i hear are read is all the attention you get from your mail what you'll except and will block are delete .obviously to much of a good thing is good for you ,? Are is it ???

Oh my you still not getting it, are you really that naive. You are reading our profile we are allowed to say on there what we are looking for and there still has to be physical attraction, personality or both regardless if you meet some of the preferences and how do you know you can pleasure us ?? If someone is not attracted to you they are certainly NOT going to feel pleasured ...what makes a b...... wemon say yes please..firstly im replying to this quistion. Why would you think id read your profile. I haven't do you believe me .you should .and the bit of information i do see makes no mention of we? So you pose as a single but playing as a couple .surprise surprise. When people see my profile picture they see straight away me ,nothing hidden when they look at yours they see what .... nothing .im here to meet up and hopefully give and recive pleasure. What are you here for. "

Omg you really are thick when I say we I'm referring to us wemon on here who you kindly refer to as bitches and I didn't ask you to read my profile I was referring to profile when you referred to how we moan on them ... you say you haven't read it then contradict yourself saying you dont understand it ... you really do need to take a step back you may have already dug a big enough hole...

Give the guy a break, he licks good

Pontefract

Oh my you still not getting it, are you really that naive. You are reading our profile we are allowed to say on there what we are looking for and there still has to be physical attraction, personality or both regardless if you meet some of the preferences and how do you know you can pleasure us ?? If someone is not attracted to you they are certainly NOT going to feel pleasured ...what makes a b...... wemon say yes please..firstly im replying to this quistion. Why would you think id read your profile. I haven't do you believe me .you should .and the bit of information i do see makes no mention of we? So you pose as a single but playing as a couple .surprise surprise. When people see my profile picture they see straight away me ,nothing hidden when they look at yours they see what .... nothing .im here to meet up and hopefully give and recive pleasure. What are you here for. "

Oh and where on here have I asked for profile advice or advice on what pictures I should show of myself??

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

A sense of humor does it for me everytime...make me laugh &...

West Wales

"When she puts her head to one side and exposes her jugular and you just know what you are going to do to it..."

Put a hand around it in this house usually

S

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"big dicks

Not everyone if any is interested in a big dick all depends if you know how to use it "

I wish I did

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

"I like a cheeky message.. Something that isn't 'hi, how are you' or 'wanna fuck'and then I check the profile out.. Dick pic profile pic.. No.. Verifications and then his bio

Then I will reply lol "

I wouldn't kick you out of bed if you farted

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

I think OP some men have just answered your question. That's why women don't reply to some men because of dumbass comments like that. I think a lot of guys think women owe them something, and it's people like that who give single guys a bad name.

My actual response to your question is. I don't reply to "hi" "hi how are you" "want to fuck?" messages. I don't reply to messages I can tell are copy and pasted. I don't reply to messages where someone has sent me the same message but just a few weeks ago. I don't really care if someone sends me a dick pic. After all I'm only really interested in the D! I like guys to put some personality in their message but someone who has read my profile. I haven't written a long one for no reason, if someone is serious about meeting then they should take 2 mins to read my profile. I don't like obnoxious people, arrogant people or people who I know will last 2 mins and just want to get themselves off. And finally I suppose I like someone who can make decent conversation. Someone intelligent but not an arse hole about it. I prefer to meet in club situations now just so I can meet someone in person.

Oh look another long message

London

"I think OP some men have just answered your question. That's why women don't reply to some men because of dumbass comments like that. I think a lot of guys think women owe them something, and it's people like that who give single guys a bad name.

My actual response to your question is. I don't reply to "hi" "hi how are you" "want to fuck?" messages. I don't reply to messages I can tell are copy and pasted. I don't reply to messages where someone has sent me the same message but just a few weeks ago. I don't really care if someone sends me a dick pic. After all I'm only really interested in the D! I like guys to put some personality in their message but someone who has read my profile. I haven't written a long one for no reason, if someone is serious about meeting then they should take 2 mins to read my profile. I don't like obnoxious people, arrogant people or people who I know will last 2 mins and just want to get themselves off. And finally I suppose I like someone who can make decent conversation. Someone intelligent but not an arse hole about it. I prefer to meet in club situations now just so I can meet someone in person.

Oh look another long message "

Are you referring to my comment?

Barnsley

"I think OP some men have just answered your question. That's why women don't reply to some men because of dumbass comments like that. I think a lot of guys think women owe them something, and it's people like that who give single guys a bad name.

Oh look another long message

Are you referring to my comment? "

No I was replying to the c#&ts who posted earlier saying that women were all the same

To be honest, I feel like this site is good if you’re one of the following: a woman, a couple, bbc, men with 8+ cock. Women are very fussy on here, even the ones that in real life would struggle

I have had much more luck on other sites

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Funny well written message with pic to see if any attraction.

Mrs Chezzie

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

They have got the upper hand because pussy is like an endangered species online and is in high demand.. Hence why they can make demands and afford to be choosy.

I've said it before and il say it again.. Just look at how many gym rats are shagging Susan Boyle lookalikes on this site! It doesn't take a genius to work out why.

We guys are easy come, easy go. Just another cock in a vast cyber space cosmic area."

Thats the thinking ..ladies can be choosy guys can't ..., upper hand..yeah thats right.

Well maybe in your part of fab. My part of fab .. its a two way street we're equal. We all have the same choices ..yes please or ..no thanks.

I say no thanks far more than I say yes please.

Perhaps the gym rats are attractedto the susan boyle lookalikes. If they decided to say yes when they thought differently thats their choice.. who is using who if they both get what they want?

Easy come not this guy, I know my worth.

Barnsley

I think that's an unfair statement. I don't look for guys with gym bods or amazingly good looking guys or guys with an 8 inch cock. I look for someone who can hold a conversation and I've never said to anyone that being a woman on a site like this isn't easier.. Of course it is. However it's unfair to say that even an ugly woman can get laid on here. And it's statements like that that put people off.

Do you really think just because you assume you're a good guy that it gives you an entitlement? Don't you think that's maybe the issue?

"A sense of humor does it for me everytime...make me laugh &... "

Definitely. So disappointed that Mr Bitches wasn’t having a comedy gangsta moment..

Bitches be like ’Whaaaat!’

Manchester (she/her)

[Removed by poster at 30/12/19 16:39:39]

"To be honest, I feel like this site is good if you’re one of the following: a woman, a couple, bbc, men with 8+ cock. Women are very fussy on here, even the ones that in real life would struggle

I have had much more luck on other sites "

I really disagree with this. I know plenty of men who don’t fit into any of those categories but who are good at making women feel at ease, are good company, network the hell out of Fab and have a constant string of women, regular and otherwise, in their beds. Some people are just good sexy fun and know how To work the scene. They’re good at creating and maintaining light touch friendships.

Pleasant and respectful opening message - decent sense of humour a bonus - and care to ask what I’m looking for. Crudity and aggression get the delete button.

Close door on the way out you are never going to get a meet on here you've probably got that right lady. Do i want wan from m_mbers on here .i think not too much moaning going on about all your wants ??? "

Oh...You know what?

All these bitches wanting what they want... How bloody dare they? They should just think about what YOU want and satisfy YOU.

People like you are what spoil it for most men on here. Shame on you. Who the hell do you think you are?

Niki

I say yes when you promise to bring gin and chocolates

Oh...You know what?

All these bitches wanting what they want... How bloody dare they? They should just think about what YOU want and satisfy YOU.

People like you are what spoil it for most men on here. Shame on you. Who the hell do you think you are?

Niki"

A man with aspirations way above his ability to deliver?

By *taffsladMan  over a year ago

stafford

Pink gin x

By *taffsladMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Pink gin x"

Sorry this was to a post up there not saying that's what makes women say yes oops

By *juk72Man  over a year ago

Reading

"Chocolate cake

H"

Damn, I've been leading with ice cream.

Manchester (she/her)

"To be honest, I feel like this site is good if you’re one of the following: a woman, a couple, bbc, men with 8+ cock. Women are very fussy on here, even the ones that in real life would struggle

I really disagree with this. I know plenty of men who don’t fit into any of those categories but who are good at making women feel at ease, are good company, network the hell out of Fab and have a constant string of women, regular and otherwise, in their beds. Some people are just good sexy fun and know how To work the scene. They’re good at creating and maintaining light touch friendships."

Damn straight

I really disagree with this. I know plenty of men who don’t fit into any of those categories but who are good at making women feel at ease, are good company, network the hell out of Fab and have a constant string of women, regular and otherwise, in their beds. Some people are just good sexy fun and know how To work the scene. They’re good at creating and maintaining light touch friendships.

Damn straight "

No, no I’m really not...

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

Bitchis be crae crae.

And they use the block button.

A lot.......

So many guys have just the right approach.

Sooooooooo many have absolutely zero clue. *points ^^

That makes no sense if your saying we moaning about our wants ? We are not here to shag any man has to be attraction and personality you have neither so no woman is going to lower her standards for your pleasure ...my pleasure is to pleasure you, isn't that how i get my pleasure, all i hear are read is all the attention you get from your mail what you'll except and will block are delete .obviously to much of a good thing is good for you ,? Are is it ??? "

Picture this old bean. You're lying in bed when suddenly Jabba the Hutt in female form with bad breath and a serious diarrhoea problem comes slithering in the window, wheezing that she wants to pleasure you.

Do you say "Oh, go on then, seeing as that's the case?"

Personally I'd say "No thanks, I'll make do with a wank tonight if it's all the same" on account of the fact that this particular femme would not fit with my preferences?

Do you expect women to ditch their preferences, merely because you want to pleasure them? They have to be aroused to actually find such ministrations pleasurable to start with and if you don't fit their own taste in men then that is not going to happen? I don't fit every woman's taste on here, far from it. But even before I met my marvellous OH, guess what I'd do? Concentrate instead on those who DO find me appealing.

B

Manchester (she/her)

Damn straight

No, no I’m really not... "

I know

Don't worry, I'm not getting heterophobic in my old age

Intrigue mostly

"Chocolate cake

H"

It would have to be homebaked chocolate brownies in my mind!

But referring to women as bitches, really. "

He has already made it onto my instablock list for that comment

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

He has already made it onto my instablock list for that comment "

Mine too even though hes well outside my age range. Im not taking any chances lol

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Chocolate

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Humour, pix, veries

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

He has already made it onto my instablock list for that comment

Mine too even though hes well outside my age range. Im not taking any chances lol"

Funnily enough he's on mine as well! & I took great pleasure from pressing the block button so he finally succeeded in his pleasure giving aim

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It's true, I'm an uppity bitch.

Manchester (she/her)

Uppity bitches unite.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Uppity bitches unite. "

West Wales

"Chocolate cake

H

It would have to be homebaked chocolate brownies in my mind! "

Damn, that was what I made last week

H

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Uppity bitches unite. "

Bondage bitches untie....

London

"I think that's an unfair statement. I don't look for guys with gym bods or amazingly good looking guys or guys with an 8 inch cock. I look for someone who can hold a conversation and I've never said to anyone that being a woman on a site like this isn't easier.. Of course it is. However it's unfair to say that even an ugly woman can get laid on here. And it's statements like that that put people off.

Do you really think just because you assume you're a good guy that it gives you an entitlement? Don't you think that's maybe the issue? "

This really fascinates me, there's something I just can't understand.

I totally accept what you're saying as true, that you look for conversations not amazing looks, big cock etc. yet it still seems there's a filter in place for many women similar to you, who don't read a message or try to engage because the guy isn't super hot.

I could have 1000 messages deleted unread, funny, interesting, engaging messages. Messages that show promise of good company. Maybe my pics are hideous

[Removed by poster at 31/12/19 04:26:34]

cake or chocolates

By *on toneyMan  over a year ago

mancheater

well said

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

You know what Mr drummerboy.

I commend you for this thread as it has shown the full circle of who, what and why the lovely ladies of Fab do or don't reply to messages.

It has given an insight as to why.

It has shown, through male ignorance, why not.....

In the great scheme of the FAB world though if you want to meet woman of Fab you get of your lazy ass stand up from your keyboard and arrange to go local social events and clubs and network in the real world..

Written words and 2d pictures do not show your true potential and personality.

Only the nuiances of body language will bring across the true you.

That is how you meet woman from Fab......

"I'm curious, I'd like to know what makes you decide to reply and then agree to a meet, do you have a mental filter of turn off or is it just a quick yes or no based of off a profile picture?

You know what Mr drummerboy.

I commend you for this thread as it has shown the full circle of who, what and why the lovely ladies of Fab do or don't reply to messages.

It has given an insight as to why.

It has shown, through male ignorance, why not.....

In the great scheme of the FAB world though if you want to meet woman of Fab you get of your lazy ass stand up from your keyboard and arrange to go local social events and clubs and network in the real world..

Written words and 2d pictures do not show your true potential and personality.

Only the nuiances of body language will bring across the true you.

That is how you meet woman from Fab......

"

but socials can be hit and miss to its all about who turns up and as with everything these things are always men heavy

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"but socials can be hit and miss to its all about who turns up and as with everything these things are always men heavy "

Think of it this way. Your social is the fab website in real 3D, some couples, some ladies and lots of men.

That is the same as Fab the website. Only this time. They aren't reading or not reading a message. They are reading you the person!!

So what do you do. Well (1) you don't shuffle yer feet around and look at the floor and (2) you don't act like an entitled asshole.

So what do you do. Be you mix mingle.

Its a realife fourm/chatroom for like minded people.

In the kink world they are call munchies.

What do you talk about life the universe swinging. Nothing deep nothing outhere. But enough for people to see you go. I rem_mber him. He was nice and more handsome than his pictures. Noted. Tick. Job done.

Think the lottery...

Social you have a room of 50-100 people. You have a 1 in 100 chance.

Fab the website 1 in a thousand..

I like the odds better at a social don't you!!!!

"but socials can be hit and miss to its all about who turns up and as with everything these things are always men heavy

Think of it this way. Your social is the fab website in real 3D, some couples, some ladies and lots of men.

That is the same as Fab the website. Only this time. They aren't reading or not reading a message. They are reading you the person!!

So what do you do. Well (1) you don't shuffle yer feet around and look at the floor and (2) you don't act like an entitled asshole.

So what do you do. Be you mix mingle.

Its a realife fourm/chatroom for like minded people.

In the kink world they are call munchies.

What do you talk about life the universe swinging. Nothing deep nothing outhere. But enough for people to see you go. I rem_mber him. He was nice and more handsome than his pictures. Noted. Tick. Job done.

Think the lottery...

Social you have a room of 50-100 people. You have a 1 in 100 chance.

Fab the website 1 in a thousand..

I like the odds better at a social don't you!!!!"

not really as i said its all about who goes and as you know a 100 will say they'll go 40 turn up and 30 are men, last social i went to i was overdressed god i looked good, booked a nice hotel and only two women i personally found attractive were there but they were inundated lol ce la vie, clubs are a little like that to its just luck who turns up on the night

For me (Mrs) its about messaging at the right time. Some days i cant really be bothered with fab just having a look. Other days when im in the mood il put bit more effort into replying.

Not that that particularly answers your question - we women can be a moody lot!

By *v8 MedwayWoman  over a year ago

Just visiting Medway Kent

"I'm curious, I'd like to know what makes you decide to reply and then agree to a meet, do you have a mental filter of turn off or is it just a quick yes or no based of off a profile picture?

For me (Mrs) its about messaging at the right time. Some days i cant really be bothered with fab just having a look. Other days when im in the mood il put bit more effort into replying.

Not that that particularly answers your question - we women can be a moody lot! "

Spot on lol x

Happy New Year every one x

manners

"I think that's an unfair statement. I don't look for guys with gym bods or amazingly good looking guys or guys with an 8 inch cock. I look for someone who can hold a conversation and I've never said to anyone that being a woman on a site like this isn't easier.. Of course it is. However it's unfair to say that even an ugly woman can get laid on here. And it's statements like that that put people off.

Do you really think just because you assume you're a good guy that it gives you an entitlement? Don't you think that's maybe the issue?

I totally accept what you're saying as true, that you look for conversations not amazing looks, big cock etc. yet it still seems there's a filter in place for many women similar to you, who don't read a message or try to engage because the guy isn't super hot.

I could have 1000 messages deleted unread, funny, interesting, engaging messages. Messages that show promise of good company. Maybe my pics are hideous "

Or maybe those messages aren't as engaging as other messages a woman has received

By *ixen500Couple  over a year ago

some where near shropshire

For me...it depends what mood im in!

The type of message..or if no pic at all do they really expect a reply !

Copy and paste ..oh dont get me started on that !

But if you get loads of messages its hard to reply to everyone full time job there lol

I like a stand out from the crowd

London

I could have 1000 messages deleted unread, funny, interesting, engaging messages. Messages that show promise of good company. Maybe my pics are hideous

Or maybe those messages aren't as engaging as other messages a woman has received "

Quite possible but I doubt it. My suspicion is that women do unusually decide which messages to respond to based on looks and then all the other things mentioned. Even the ones who say they don't go for looks. Nothing wrong with that though

London

Or maybe those messages aren't as engaging as other messages a woman has received

Quite possible but I doubt it. My suspicion is that women do unusually decide which messages to respond to based on looks and then all the other things mentioned. Even the ones who say they don't go for looks. Nothing wrong with that though "

Also, how can whether its an engaging message be relevant when it's unread??

Quite possible but I doubt it. My suspicion is that women do unusually decide which messages to respond to based on looks and then all the other things mentioned. Even the ones who say they don't go for looks. Nothing wrong with that though "

To be brutal, a lot of women don’t like a lot of body hair. I’m not one of them but I’ve met several hairy men where it has clearly been an issue for them on Fab. Perhaps start a thread asking whether there are women on fab into hairy men? Direct messages are the worst possible way to get the attention of women.

I’ve started getting a bit uppity, I hate it when people presume you’re up for it.

I try and be polite, but there are times when it pisses me off

And the smiley face pic with the hat is much nicer imo than the vest pic.

Thanks all you m_mbers for all your comments. Must make a note when posting next time .beware females thin skined .

London

Quite possible but I doubt it. My suspicion is that women do unusually decide which messages to respond to based on looks and then all the other things mentioned. Even the ones who say they don't go for looks. Nothing wrong with that though

To be brutal, a lot of women don’t like a lot of body hair. I’m not one of them but I’ve met several hairy men where it has clearly been an issue for them on Fab. Perhaps start a thread asking whether there are women on fab into hairy men? Direct messages are the worst possible way to get the attention of women. "

Agree totally, direct messaging is the worst avenue, I hardly do it. I'm just trying to understand WHY it fails when there are women like in this thread claiming to be looking for engaging messages not replying based on dick size, 6 pack, pecs etc.? I'm just suggesting that subconsciously those women are first filtering by how much the pics impress them-particularly as messages are left unread.

(Although it's possible they are read then set back to unread lol).

Not brutal at all about body hair. It's very clear to me from the last couple of years in kik groups, chatting to women from all round the world and seeing the attitude towards body hair, that UK has a curious hang up about men's body hair.

All over the world its a question of taste, some like some don't. ONLY in UK you find women telling you straight out it's repulsive, no where else in the world is it considered acceptable to have such an attitude towards a body feature. I don't know why we're unique here in that way but it is what it is and I just have to own it and find those who like it.

I've found reasonable success chatting in forum threads, which is what I intend to continue doing.

"Thanks all you m_mbers for all your comments. Must make a note when posting next time .beware females thin skined ."

I think you'll find that's because you referred to women as bitches. We tend to take offence at that

London

"And the smiley face pic with the hat is much nicer imo than the vest pic."

Really appreciate the feedback, thanks!

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Also, how can whether its an engaging message be relevant when it's unread?? "

You're seeking definitive answers to questions which potentially have a myriad of responses based on preferences, how you approach the subject and how they're feeling when they receive your message.

If you look good, have a reasonable level of intelligence and want to actually know the person you are speaking too and expect mutual fun with discretion you will meet some great people. We all have different tastes and desires so if you don't get a reply you're just not their type.

But referring to women as bitches and sending a dick pic as your opening gambit is rarely going to work.

London

Also, how can whether its an engaging message be relevant when it's unread??

You're seeking definitive answers to questions which potentially have a myriad of responses based on preferences, how you approach the subject and how they're feeling when they receive your message."

Very true there are loads of possible explanations, I enjoy breaking things apart

"If you look good, have a reasonable level of intelligence and want to actually know the person you are speaking too and expect mutual fun with discretion you will meet some great people. We all have different tastes and desires so if you don't get a reply you're just not their type.

But referring to women as bitches and sending a dick pic as your opening gambit is rarely going to work. "

^This^ oh a cute butt helps too

"If you look good, have a reasonable level of intelligence and want to actually know the person you are speaking too and expect mutual fun with discretion you will meet some great people. We all have different tastes and desires so if you don't get a reply you're just not their type.

But referring to women as bitches and sending a dick pic as your opening gambit is rarely going to work.

^This^ oh a cute butt helps too"

True that

Merseyside

"A sense of humor does it for me everytime...make me laugh &... "

What's the dumbest animal in the jungle?

The polar bear.

Merseyside

I have had much more luck on other sites "

I totally disagreee.

I am not a woman or couple. I am not a BBC. I have an average sized cock. I am not a George Clooney lookalike. I have a Dad bod. I get meets.

I would say I get meets because

I have a great sense of humour and enjoy making people laugh.

I treat women and couples with respect.

I never send a one line email.

I never send a cock photo.

I read profiles before emailing somebody to make I match what they are looking for.

Etc.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

They where brought up with good manners,

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

To be brutal, a lot of women don’t like a lot of body hair. I’m not one of them but I’ve met several hairy men where it has clearly been an issue for them on Fab. Perhaps start a thread asking whether there are women on fab into hairy men? Direct messages are the worst possible way to get the attention of women. "

OMG! Body hair is sexy...smooth balls though as I like to suck them if the guy likes it...but hairy? Love it...

» Add a new message to this topic