FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Telling your partner you are bi/bi curious

Telling your partner you are bi/bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How did you approach this? Probably (and I could be wrong here so don't shoot me down) easier for girls to say it than guys.

I ve told girls I m bi curious before but only friends and find it a difficult subject to approach as some girls find it a big no no! I've not even tried any.thing but do have a desire to try a bi curious mmf threesome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you're in the right place to find what you're looking for. You're right that its easier for a girl to confess. Mosy blokes find that quite horny. I personally find it horny if a bloke is bi, but some may be put off. Each to their own. What I would say is that you need to be you...if someone doesn't want to play with you cos of it, just move on!

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

i've just told them,figuring that honesty is the best policy,not been a problem,far from it in my experience,having said that you know her better than any of us....take care

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe tell them straight away, on the first date, like ripping off a plaster. That way if they stick around you have been honest from the start.

"How did you approach this? Probably (and I could be wrong here so don't shoot me down) easier for girls to say it than guys.

I ve told girls I m bi curious before but only friends and find it a difficult subject to approach as some girls find it a big no no! I've not even tried any.thing but do have a desire to try a bi curious mmf threesome!

"

Shouldn't be a problem on here - just check out the number of 'curious' profiles! As for telling friends - not sure if you're referring to friends on here (in which case - shouldn't be an issue) or real life friends - in which case if they don't know that you're on here in the first place I wouldn't dream of sharing any further details!

As the old saying goes - 'don't knock it til you've tried it' - and if you try it and it doesn't float your boat - stop knocking!!

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

"Maybe tell them straight away, on the first date, like ripping off a plaster. That way if they stick around you have been honest from the start. "

+1 thats what we did

And mentioned swinging in the next sentence

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I told my husband i was bi when i knew i wanted to be with him long term..no good lusting after women in private.

"Maybe tell them straight away, on the first date, like ripping off a plaster. That way if they stick around you have been honest from the start. "

I agree with the suggestion that you tell them early in a relationship.

In my experience once a woman starts to have feelings for you then she may see even an MMF as anything less than a betrayal, so get it out of the way before it goes too far emotionally

"How did you approach this? Probably (and I could be wrong here so don't shoot me down) easier for girls to say it than guys.

"

i think if being open about being bi is important to you within a relationship you should tell them as soon as possible, that way if they dont like the idea and they want to split its done before you have gotten to close to them

good luck x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I told my g/f within a week after she told me she was still seeing someone else, she still sees him after 5 yrs of us being together.

I had not told any previous ex g/f's about my love of cock & after everyone had a mobile phone it was harder to make up excuses about one's "actual whereabouts"

Hope that was informative.

I met my partner when he came to fuck my ex boyfriend so I kind of had an inkling from the start...:o)

"

i think if being open about being bi is important to you within a relationship you should tell them as soon as possible, that way if they dont like the idea and they want to split its done before you have gotten to close to them

good luck x"

I don't think a person's orientation is neccessarily a dealbreaker if it works for your own. Once you decide to be with someone then that should be just that (hopefully the decision was based on a bit more than just sexuality), the mere fact that the woman likes a bit of extra pussy or the guy likes an extra cock shouldn't deal the deathblow to the relationship. It's up to the both of you then to work within the relationship and address it as best you can.

I don't think it should a case of "OMG you're Bi... see me see my dust!"

Wolf

mmmmmm been with my wfe for 20 yrs around about the 14yr i started to get feelings for cock sucking anyway told my wife and it broke her hart our relashonship has never been as good as it was dont realy know if she accepts it or tolarats itas she wont realy descus it.my playing for the other side went on for quite some time before i told her as i new it would upset her but it was eating me up inside. this was not a very good experance for ether of us.tho i have told a good lady friend and she was like wow lets have a 3sum.i have to say i regret telling my wife as its caused nothing but pain

emm please excuse the spelling

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

I told my first husband I thought I might be bisexual when I started lusting after his friends wife. I hadn't cheated but confessing ended the relationship as he left me shortly afterwards. It was hard to get over, but in the end I found a new partner who accepts me for who I am. I am much happier being in an honest relationship.

Mrs L2S

honesty is always the best policy, if they are put off then maybe they arent the right person for you anyway

"

good luck x

I don't think a person's orientation is neccessarily a dealbreaker if it works for your own. Once you decide to be with someone then that should be just that (hopefully the decision was based on a bit more than just sexuality), the mere fact that the woman likes a bit of extra pussy or the guy likes an extra cock shouldn't deal the deathblow to the relationship. It's up to the both of you then to work within the relationship and address it as best you can.

I don't think it should a case of "OMG you're Bi... see me see my dust!"

Wolf

"

Sadly I think that's the norm in non swinging relationships

I was saved the job : a guy she worked with that I sucked off told her for me !

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

If you are already in a relationship and you are asking advice on how or whether to tell her......... I would suggest you tell her you are on here as a single male first!

Whatever you tell her after that won't matter. She'll probably have left you anyway

If its a general question........ tell them as soon as possible if you ever intend to do anything about it. Honesty is always the best policy.

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

Honesty from the start is the easiest option. Be true to yourself, that way everyone's happy. No relationship that isn't based on honesty is going to go anywhere. Good luck x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

My bi side only came out when I started swinging with my partner. Just by chatting with each other it sort of came out as something I'd like to try.

+1 Like

Thats what we both did.

"Maybe tell them straight away, on the first date, like ripping off a plaster. That way if they stick around you have been honest from the start.

+1 thats what we did

And mentioned swinging in the next sentence"

Snap!

And also Hello there

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

Knew wife was bi 2 years before we started seeing each other, as for myself and the bi curious, its simple reallymy swing is pretty much towards women I absolutely love em, in fact Ive never done anything with a man, but have accepted through swinging that I love watching a man inside her ,but i want to try things and have an adventurous streak that would be willing to do oral with a man as a part of a group thing if it felt right,quite easy to admit to really, to me thats what bi curious is not someone that does it enjoys it but wont admit to it.

honesty and openess is the key.

It's not always easier for a woman to tell her male partner. I've been with my partner for 4 years and only last year did i tell him i'd like to play with a woman. He knew I used to play as a single before i met him though I don't think he knows the full extent. In all honesty I only told him cos I was hoping he'd be turned on by it and want to join in, and even better be on here with me. But it had the exact opposite effect to what I was hoping for . He feels it's all cheating and is not interested in having any sort of threesome with me or anything else.

Our sex life is a total zero and has been for some time which is why I'm on here, and needless to say he has no idea and I'm hoping it stays that way. Please don't judge, we all have our reasons. I love him and adore him and don't want to end our relationship, but I need sex in my life.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Told him I was bi just after we met. Can't change that (don't want to!) so best to be honest - it wasn't a problem.

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

"I met my partner when he came to fuck my ex boyfriend so I kind of had an inkling from the start...:o)"

My b/f told me in the first few weeks of us dating, we were in bed together and telling each other fantasies and experiences and he told me about stuff he'd done with a guy and it really turned me on, he later said he was really nervous about it, but had to tell me as he had lied in the past and couldn't live a lie anymore. I found it really horny and that's why we initially came on fab...to meet other bi guys for us to share x

» Add a new message to this topic