By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I please have some advice on my profile as I seem to be getting nowhere

Any advice would be helpful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Can I please have some advice on my profile as I seem to be getting nowhere

Any advice would be helpful "

It's been one week since you asked virtually the same question and rewrote your profile - give it time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest we have found that a decent profile doesn't seem to matter. We have rewritten ours quite literally dozens of times and continue to be messaged by the same people.

We find that being proactive helps, sending quite detailed messages with a little bit of humour. Take some time to build up a rapport before jumping in at the deep end.

We stopped replying to most messages because after 2 or 3 it invariably turns to "do you fancy meeting up".

Hope this helps

By *heiraWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe try showing more pics , in and out of uniform

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some punctuation may help.

Slightly confused that one minute you are saying that you don't care about size or race, and then in the very next line saying love BBW's? Which is it?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some punctuation may help.

Slightly confused that one minute you are saying that you don't care about size or race, and then in the very next line saying love BBW's? Which is it?"

I thought the same thing.

On a personal note I'm not impressed when people use their job as a ISP...especially military personnel in uniform.

Also straight guys getting glowing verifications from men.

Not really much of interest, what you're looking for really, but I wish you luck.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

dont want to disect it too much but when you say im not bothered about size and race, it basically transalates to "i will fuck anything" and then the next breath you say you love BBW, it kinda comes across as you think BBW women are different, like they have 2 heads. I would work on that part a little, Id also mention what your looking for rather than Single women, like what would a single women like in you? Do you like pictures, dogging, outdoor, indoor, oral etc etc

Then as stated above, be a bit more pro active, send a message with humour, usually works a treat

good luck fella

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Some punctuation may help.

Slightly confused that one minute you are saying that you don't care about size or race, and then in the very next line saying love BBW's? Which is it?

I thought the same thing.

On a personal note I'm not impressed when people use their job as a ISP...especially military personnel in uniform.

Also straight guys getting glowing verifications from men.

Not really much of interest, what you're looking for really, but I wish you luck."

i have pointed out the uniform thing to this user before, as well as the fact he could be reprimanded for it...it seems he has no other pics

» Add a new message to this topic