FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > so hard to get messages/meets for males

so hard to get messages/meets for males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Im really struggling to get messages and so meets are hard to come by anyone have any tips or even interested in meeting??

cheers

si x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

my advice would actually be never to listen to anyone - it never works

- which I recognise puts you in a quandary - it being my guidance and all

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Hi Im really struggling to get messages and so meets are hard to come by anyone have any tips or even interested in meeting??

cheers

si x"

You'll get the same advice on this one, as you will on the other forum you posted it on.

Desperation isn't pretty!

Cyprus

"Hi Im really struggling to get messages and so meets are hard to come by anyone have any tips or even interested in meeting??

cheers

si x

You'll get the same advice on this one, as you will on the other forum you posted it on.

Desperation isn't pretty! "

Sorry......... that should say forumS

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Desperation isn't pretty! "

But can and possibly will explain a lack of success.

dont see what diference that makes, wether i post it on 1 forum or 3 its a simple question on advice, lots of ego's on here especailly from the women

you would get an ego if you got a million messages whether you have a face to show or not. i.e. whatever you look like. Goes to your head. You can't blame them. Its attention people can't get in "real" life. Unless you are a genuine stunner.

to an extent i agree, but it takes a certain amount of class to control that ego, i know lots of pretty women that get comments on there looks and chatted up but they dont have big ego's

the only reason they get loads of messages is coz theres 1000 men to 1 women they need to remember that

You 2 are showing the sort of respect that makes it questionable why you would want to be on the site?

mmm yes my thoughts entirely

weirdly enough ive been inundated with messages since this thread started.... funny that!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

[Removed by poster at 21/04/12 22:54:43]

hexham

have removed my post since seing the ego comments...no longer willing to offer any advice

lol puddle - he probably wasn't referring to you lol

We find that the opening gambit, really says a lot for the writer. We have had some classic's. Very sad some of them, but yet we are all here not to judge but to enjoy and hopefully experience what we fantasize about or feel that turns us on. People will be people and some are not particularly versed in etiquette of opening one liners to grab the attention of the reader. Yet some are very fluent in absolute twaddle, which the latter sadly ruins it for the genuine nice people on here. Anyways, top and bottom of it is simply, be respectful and your self. xxx

"dont see what diference that makes, wether i post it on 1 forum or 3 its a simple question on advice, lots of ego's on here especailly from the women"

DEFINATELY you have knocked the nail on the head there mate.

hexham

"dont see what diference that makes, wether i post it on 1 forum or 3 its a simple question on advice, lots of ego's on here especailly from the women

DEFINATELY you have knocked the nail on the head there mate."

from a man whose user name shows he hasnt the faintest clue about cuckolding...

"dont see what diference that makes, wether i post it on 1 forum or 3 its a simple question on advice, lots of ego's on here especailly from the women

from a man whose user name shows he hasnt the faintest clue about cuckolding..."

One is minded to advise the OP and the 'cuckold':

"Sometimes it is better to let people think you are an idiot than open your mouth and prove it ..."

You have both shown an 'attitude' and more 'ego' than I see in the ladies and couples on here. I fear you have (as they say) shitteth they nests!

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Can't we all just along? Too many threads end up like this!

OP- Just be yourself and make sure you read peoples profiles before messaging them x

C

"you would get an ego if you got a million messages whether you have a face to show or not. i.e. whatever you look like. Goes to your head. You can't blame them. Its attention people can't get in "real" life. Unless you are a genuine stunner."

dont agree

i dont have an ego, i dont let all the mail go to my head because i know full well most of the guys who mail me dont mail me as a person but as a woman and they have probably sent the same message to ever woman on the site, ive never been rude r ignorant to anyone on here, its not a ego boost and id prefer you not to tar us all with the same brush, ta very much undeed

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I get very few messages as I have filters in place, a strict criteria who I'll meet and I'm over 50.

I'm looking for people that fulfill my needs in the limited playtime I have. My ego is such that I can limit who I message and meet without the need for attention seeking threads.

The day I need to get an ego boost from anonymous horny men on a site like this to get me through the day will be the day I step in front of the 7.34 London Bridge to London Victoria train.

Cyprus

"

the only reason they get loads of messages is coz theres 1000 men to 1 women they need to remember that"

Haven't you just answered the age old question of why it's hard for single men to get a meet on here!

just go with the flow and enjoy. I had a few meets some good some not so good. Its all an experience. 7 months on here and loving every minute. Build up your profile and enjoy.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

wow nice to see this turned into a bitch fest pretty quick. I dont really think the comments you made will help your cause about us all having ego problems but If you want to get more meets then show respect and send personal messages not cut and paste ones to every woman on here. We laugh at the ones that send the same message to my single profile and our couples one yet never mention Sir only ever me so its proof guys dont read profiles. I do not have an ego problem and yet im inundated by the usual want to fuck messages

[Removed by poster at 22/04/12 08:15:55]

"you would get an ego if you got a million messages whether you have a face to show or not. i.e. whatever you look like. Goes to your head. You can't blame them. Its attention people can't get in "real" life. Unless you are a genuine stunner.

dont agree

i dont have an ego, i dont let all the mail go to my head because i know full well most of the guys who mail me dont mail me as a person but as a woman and they have probably sent the same message to ever woman on the site, ive never been rude r ignorant to anyone on here, its not a ego boost and id prefer you not to tar us all with the same brush, ta very much undeed "

Accepted. Just being honest. We all have egos though me included. Never a dig...more a matter of fact about the human condition.lol

I've been on this site and another for years and my advice is to just go with the flow, don't come over as desperate or needy....... Target your messages to those that match yours and there criteria and in the end don't let the disappointment of no reply or deleted message wind you up, it's probably not a personal thing

I've made some really good friends, I liken it to panning for gold, you turn up some real good nuggets over time ..... Good luck

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Your profile says very little, you say adventurous,in bed expand on that, let people know what you like, more importantly what you can offer them...

I'd lose the divorced bit, you're here for fun the same as most ,, you can travel get to a social, go to a club, there's la chambre in Sheffield meet people there, single guy can't accommodate that will set alarm bells ringing people assume you're playing away.. would you really sleep with a 99 year old, develope your profile a bit .... it should reflect who you are,....

Be polite, be respectful, be yourself, .....no one said it was easy, enjoy the ride Uni you want to get off...

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I've been on this site and another for years and my advice is to just go with the flow, don't come over as desperate or needy....... Target your messages to those that match yours and there criteria and in the end don't let the disappointment of no reply or deleted message wind you up, it's probably not a personal thing

I've made some really good friends, I liken it to panning for gold, you turn up some real good nuggets over time ..... Good luck"

Great advice....and not a hint of the bitterness that we see from some other guys on these types of threads.

Your attitude is probably why you get meets on the site....their attitude is why they won't.

try messaging 20 at a time

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can't we all just along? Too many threads end up like this!

C"

Sadly this is true ^^^^

If you don't want to give advice and just pick on what the person who started a thread has written, then don't be surprised if they bite back.

Can people also refer to the forum rules, the bit about respecting other users please.

"

I get very few messages as I have filters in place, a strict criteria who I'll meet and I'm over 50.

I'm looking for people that fulfill my needs in the limited playtime I have. My ego is such that I can limit who I message and meet without the need for attention seeking threads.

The day I need to get an ego boost from anonymous horny men on a site like this to get me through the day will be the day I step in front of the 7.34 London Bridge to London Victoria train. "

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

OP, you're free to do and think what you like, I don't mind if you carry on thinking like you apparently do, because for me it improves my chances, only slightly but I take all the help I can get, now only 998 to 1 ....... keep it up!

Lol,

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Your profile says very little, you say adventurous,in bed expand on that, let people know what you like, more importantly what you can offer them...

I'd lose the divorced bit, you're here for fun the same as most ,, you can travel get to a social, go to a club, there's la chambre in Sheffield meet people there, single guy can't accommodate that will set alarm bells ringing people assume you're playing away.. would you really sleep with a 99 year old, develope your profile a bit .... it should reflect who you are,....

Be polite, be respectful, be yourself, .....no one said it was easy, enjoy the ride Uni you want to get off... "

and remember to lock the doors on your way home.

C

Sadly this is true ^^^^

If you don't want to give advice and just pick on what the person who started a thread has written, then don't be surprised if they bite back.

Can people also refer to the forum rules, the bit about respecting other users please."

You are right of course but as a single bloke trying to find oases of fun in the desert of life I get a bit annoyed when guys diplay 'attitude' or whatever as it just adds to the tar with which we are all brushed (in general).

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Your profile says very little, you say adventurous,in bed expand on that, let people know what you like, more importantly what you can offer them...

Be polite, be respectful, be yourself, .....no one said it was easy, enjoy the ride Uni you want to get off...

and remember to lock the doors on your way home."

I'm keeping my back doors as an exit only ..

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

cheers

si x"

Cheeky but polite works, as may putting a few more details in your profile about your likes and dislikes, most of all perseverance. Your not a bad looking guy, hopefully things will improve. Good Luck xx

you profile doesnt really stand out from thousands of others, nor does what you have to offer, we would read into it that your married and playing away from home, as you mention beeing divorced to mush and dont accom, so we would just move on, the sad truth is that as a single guy you are one of many, so its easyer to move along to the next than take the time to get to know you, sorry for what ive said but honesty is the best

"I've been on this site and another for years and my advice is to just go with the flow, don't come over as desperate or needy....... Target your messages to those that match yours and there criteria and in the end don't let the disappointment of no reply or deleted message wind you up, it's probably not a personal thing

I've made some really good friends, I liken it to panning for gold, you turn up some real good nuggets over time ..... Good luck

Great advice....and not a hint of the bitterness that we see from some other guys on these types of threads.

Your attitude is probably why you get meets on the site....their attitude is why they won't."

+1

dont worry mate none of us get much action around here

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i think anyone whos having issues with getting meets be it single guy/fem or cpls needs to look firstly at themseleves .are you projecting yourself in the most effective/posative way ? are you making sure you stand out from the crowd for the right reasons and not for the wrong ones? would you be interested in meeting someone with a profile such as your own ? are you mailing those who you fit criterior or a splatter gun approach ? what is your exspectations of site and are they realistic ? maybe by looking at that will give you some ideas how to maximise chances on the site. but as you have said yourself they are meny more guys then females on here ,so just due to simple logistics its going to be difficult to get meets but not impossible . also use chatrooms and socials to get to know people and get yourself known . above all patience and more patience ,there are no quick fixes . good luck on the site

"i think anyone whos having issues with getting meets be it single guy/fem or cpls needs to look firstly at themseleves .are you projecting yourself in the most effective/posative way ? are you making sure you stand out from the crowd for the right reasons and not for the wrong ones? would you be interested in meeting someone with a profile such as your own ? are you mailing those who you fit criterior or a splatter gun approach ? what is your exspectations of site and are they realistic ? maybe by looking at that will give you some ideas how to maximise chances on the site. but as you have said yourself they are meny more guys then females on here ,so just due to simple logistics its going to be difficult to get meets but not impossible . also use chatrooms and socials to get to know people and get yourself known . above all patience and more patience ,there are no quick fixes . good luck on the site "

pics first profile second

cheers

si x"

dont bitch on here about it, its a marathon not a sprint

Forum Mod

O o O oo

C

Sadly this is true ^^^^

Can people also refer to the forum rules, the bit about respecting other users please.

You are right of course but as a single bloke trying to find oases of fun in the desert of life I get a bit annoyed when guys diplay 'attitude' or whatever as it just adds to the tar with which we are all brushed (in general)."

Then maybe read the summary that Admin have put on top of the forums rules if things annoy you that much.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

In summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it.

from a man whose user name shows he hasnt the faintest clue about cuckolding..."

"You are right of course but as a single bloke trying to find oases of fun in the desert of life I get a bit annoyed when guys diplay 'attitude' or whatever as it just adds to the tar with which we are all brushed (in general)."

Do we get tarred by the same brush? I don't think we do? Surely people can see that not all singlmen are the same. In someways the bad ones do the rest of us a favour.

cheers

si x"

Be patient - I was and now I get loads of offers

"dont worry mate none of us get much action around here

"

Haha - speak for yourself

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You are right of course but as a single bloke trying to find oases of fun in the desert of life I get a bit annoyed when guys diplay 'attitude' or whatever as it just adds to the tar with which we are all brushed (in general).

Do we get tarred by the same brush? I don't think we do? Surely people can see that not all singlmen are the same. In someways the bad ones do the rest of us a favour."

Agrees

"

The day I need to get an ego boost from anonymous horny men on a site like this to get me through the day will be the day I step in front of the 7.34 London Bridge to London Victoria train. "

Kind of enjoyed this thread.

But I would say no-one can really understand each other's viewpoint so there's no point - until they've 'walked in their shoes' lol kind of thing. healthy debate

as I say - stick to your instincts. And you are a clever guy -

you've got plenty of messages now. Touche!

By *tra vidaCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"dont see what diference that makes, wether i post it on 1 forum or 3 its a simple question on advice, lots of ego's on here especailly from the women"

Sorry that this is going back a bit on this thread but this comment needs to be addressed. Everybody has an ego! You would be pretty blank without one.

I recently saw in a couples profile that they weren't looking for people with ego's, they might be waiting for people without for some time...

I would treat it like putting a CV for a job. If you fancy a punt but are not worried either way put a standard hi reply.

If you are relay interested read and re-read their profile. Then apply though to your email.

Couples and Women get hundreds of emails and have to sift through them; you will need to stand out (like the CV)

I would say it works for me but then I an crap at writing CV as well

x

we are realistic,but some of the men who thought they were tall and muscular was funny.i think they have a mirror from a fun fair.

its what turns nik on so thats all we look for.

im also going to be close the bloke whilst we are d.p'ing her so i dont really want some fat sweaty bloke next to me either

"we are realistic,but some of the men who thought they were tall and muscular was funny.i think they have a mirror from a fun fair.

its what turns nik on so thats all we look for.

im also going to be close the bloke whilst we are d.p'ing her so i dont really want some fat sweaty bloke next to me either"

lol fair enough, I'm definitely amongst the deluded think its core to being a bloke. Totally can understand it'll annoy you - good luck.

Everyone is different and everyone has different tastes, it's the way of the world, it seems tv/ts are really into me but ladies aren't but I can't go hating on all the ladies because I'm not there cup of tea, it's your responsibility to attract the ladies , so take a look at your profile, even search single men's profiles, see what they are doing you are not , do some of the ladies on here have an ego ? Hell yes but so goes half the population and if I got 2 messages a week and not the 100's a day they get I'd think I was alright too .

Try to do the research and see what you need to change , it will help

» Add a new message to this topic