FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > really struggling on here

really struggling on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im si from sheffiels been on here a few week now and really struggling to get messages and meets, if anyone has any advice or tips or even want to meet

id be greatly appreciative

cheers

si x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

If you think your profile reflects you, at your best, after spellchecking and considering the impression it makes, leave it as it is.

If not rewrite, remembering it is your shop window.

6 weeks isnt long, especially as you are another single looking to meet singles on a swinging site...

If you are interested in the scene as a whole get your name down for a social...you might not be bored anymore

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

four similar threads in 30 mins makes you look desperate - not something which will go down well sorry

hexham

"four similar threads in 30 mins makes you look desperate - not something which will go down well sorry "

hey not as desperate as the bi guy

like i said new to all this, just tryin to get some feed back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single guy I struggled for a few weeks to get a meet. Your profile reads as though you are bored/ negative. Try and inject a bit of life and personality into it.

Be courteous, polite and most of all respectful!

Be patient...

cwmbran

"four similar threads in 30 mins makes you look desperate - not something which will go down well sorry

hey not as desperate as the bi guy "

Missed the one with the Bi guy

"like i said new to all this, just tryin to get some feed back "

35 year old bloke that cannot accommodate which dose not go down to well with the ladies, and also there must be 1000 men to each woman on here now, lol

Good luck

cheers mate thats more like it bit more constructive, appreciate it

hexham

"cheers mate thats more like it bit more constructive, appreciate it "

Actually mine was constructive...i just dont spoonfeed.

"cheers mate thats more like it bit more constructive, appreciate it

Actually mine was constructive...i just dont spoonfeed. "

yes it was i didnt mean to leave you out, it was more in reference to the guy below you

thanks for your help its been taken on board

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

I think you have lovely pictures but what you say in your ad isn't anything to get excited about. Can't you make it more enticing?? Or funny??

hmmm thats true tahks for that, ive just tried to be honest.

prob need to have a think about it

as a woman what would entice you in, reply privetly if you wish lol x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

The key is to let people know about you: what you want, what you're looking for. Recognise you CANNOT appeal to everyone, so don't try. Asking people what they want to see on your profile is lazy and lacks imagination.

Personally men that state they're just out of a relationship leave me cold...you know there's emotional baggage there and I'm here for fun not to offer succor.

Op you're easy on the eye and fit as fuck, but as you've found you need more...tough crowd here.

Good luck.

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

Talk about where you'd like to meet them, ie hotel, wine bar first etc. Make it easy for the woman to want to meet you, don't expect her to be able to accommodate. Mention that you'd be happy to find a good location (hotel) easy for both to get to, you offer to foot the bill or at least hope that she offers to pay half ( but don't expect this.) Turn on the charm offensive. Etc Etc xx

"Hi im si from sheffiels been on here a few week now and really struggling to get messages and meets, if anyone has any advice or tips or even want to meet

id be greatly appreciative

cheers

si x"

Unfortunately 6 weeks isn't very long mate - patients my friend - good things come to those who wait...

i thought sayin i was recently out of a relationship would say i wasnt needy or gonna be wanting anything serious

yeah i see what your sayin Alexa about the accomodation ill sort that cheers

hexham

yes it was i didnt mean to leave you out, it was more in reference to the guy below you

thanks for your help its been taken on board"

oi theres no guy underneath me...well not last time i checked

cwmbran

thanks for your help its been taken on board"

Mine was constuctive to and to the point as numerous people have said the same thing to you - but if you choose to ignore good advice than thats your chioce

Who's ignoring it??

You've got some great pics on your profile and having a face pic will put you at an advantage. Profile text could possibly do with a bit more adding to so that people have got more of a feel about you, your likes, what you can offer, etc. you're a single male only looking for single ladies on a swinging site or FF couples so you're fishing in an extremely small pond. Not being able to accommodate is a disadvantage and it might be worth saying why as many people will assume, rightly or wrongly, that single guys who can't accommodate are in a relationship and playing behind their partners back. You're a good looking guy with a fit body so thats definitely in your favour. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. Ms