FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > North east single guy

North east single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do I get meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

If you are a single male, why hide validations unless they are not positive. If you have met people before from here and they are saying good things show your validations and others will want some of the action?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If you are a single male, why hide validations unless they are not positive. If you have met people before from here and they are saying good things show your validations and others will want some of the action? "

not always... there is a fine line for a lot of people regarding privacy, so when i had the show/not show dilema in my head... i decided to go with the ones gained in social situations without giving away a great deal...

back to the OP, would more look at the profile... it is the shop window, how do you stand out from any other person? what makes people say "bloody hell i have to meet that person!!"...

the site does give you the tools to make it work.. whether you make the most of them is in the end up to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

one of the problems with verifications is if the person who gave it to you leaves the site you lose the verification but keep the green tick so how do you then show somthing that is no longer there

Ashton

We have met a lot of lovely people from the site, and spoken to them about profiles, positive feedback is high on the list, as is pics as is what people write on their profiles.

It is interesting to see what people are looking for, we dont go for graphic pic's but more the profile with non nude pics, but that is what we look for, others will have different views...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"How do I get meets?"

Same ay other single guys do, good pics, a good personality, good messages and luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile, face pic (private if you want), social meets and when you message someone, no one liners and be polite.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"How do I get meets?"
uve had one already so why r u asking now?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"If you are a single male, why hide validations unless they are not positive. If you have met people before from here and they are saying good things show your validations and others will want some of the action? "

so couples can hide their verifications but single males cant?

the list of special rules fir singles and single guys especiall is mind boggling these days

Ashton

"If you are a single male, why hide validations unless they are not positive. If you have met people before from here and they are saying good things show your validations and others will want some of the action?

the list of special rules fir singles and single guys especiall is mind boggling these days "

Who said anything about couples hiding their Validations... It was a question asked by a single, male and the reply was to his question.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"If you are a single male, why hide validations unless they are not positive. If you have met people before from here and they are saying good things show your validations and others will want some of the action?

the list of special rules fir singles and single guys especiall is mind boggling these days

Who said anything about couples hiding their Validations... It was a question asked by a single, male and the reply was to his question."

it just came across as if you were saying that as a single guy he cant hide his verifications...just how i read it

if you think everyone should keep their veri's visible there is no need to mention his being a single male

» Add a new message to this topic