FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meets?

meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

bin on hear a little while now not ages i admit but there a trick im missing when getting females to meet?

i sent out messages not hasseling and dont even get the reply :\

not no what im doing wrong lol

any advice would be helpfull

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The usual reasons prob. Try making the cock pic private and send only on request. Also the first line is maybe a bit negative could ditch that?

Oh and maybe say why you can't accommodate or be willing to explain in a message if you don't want to put the reason on your profile. If you say you can't and don't say why, women WILL assume you live with a gf and are cheating on her even if this is far from the truth.

All you can do is be yourself and see how it goes. I had it quiet for a while but you build up chat with one or two eventually and then you're off and running. As long as you don't hassle folk. Check me giving advice, its not like I'm a stud haha

cheers pal good advice lets hope it works lol

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

No worries. Also, try join in the forums & just be yourself. After a bit people recognise you and might come looking for you. That's how I got in touch with a girl who's profile settings prevented me from messaging her. Ended up with a really amazing time together

full of good advice you are mate haha

cheers =]

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

run it through a spell check too...

and lots of people don't like text speak so substitute you for u and bear that in mind when messaging people.

also make sure that you have read the profiles and noted their preferences before you message them.

good luck.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"run it through a spell check too...

and lots of people don't like text speak so substitute you for u and bear that in mind when messaging people.

also make sure that you have read the profiles and noted their preferences before you message them.

good luck."

Get your name down for socials so you stand out and people can meet the person behind the pixels.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

HI AM YOUNG-N-STUD HERE..IM LOOKING FOR HELP ON HOW TO VERIFIED GENUINE SOMEONE///I MEET WITH 2 COUPLES AN LOOKING TO DO THAT ON PROFILE???ANY ADVICE PLEASE WOULD HELP ME ALOT

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"HI AM YOUNG-N-STUD HERE..IM LOOKING FOR HELP ON HOW TO VERIFIED GENUINE SOMEONE///I MEET WITH 2 COUPLES AN LOOKING TO DO THAT ON PROFILE???ANY ADVICE PLEASE WOULD HELP ME ALOT "

YOU CAN'T VERIFY THEM, THEY HAVE TO VERIFY YOU FIRST. aND MAYBE STOP SHOUTING!!!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"HI AM YOUNG-N-STUD HERE..IM LOOKING FOR HELP ON HOW TO VERIFIED GENUINE SOMEONE///I MEET WITH 2 COUPLES AN LOOKING TO DO THAT ON PROFILE???ANY ADVICE PLEASE WOULD HELP ME ALOT

YOU CAN'T VERIFY THEM, THEY HAVE TO VERIFY YOU FIRST. aND MAYBE STOP SHOUTING!!!!"

:

MY EARS HURT NOW CAN YOU BOTH KEEP THE NOISE DOWN!

Profile looks good now and nice pics

Socials and forums r a good way to go, sometimes things here get heated but generally they r a nice bunch

Good luck with ur messaging

Oh and don't cut and paste it's so obvious to women as we see lots of it

"HI AM YOUNG-N-STUD HERE..IM LOOKING FOR HELP ON HOW TO VERIFIED GENUINE SOMEONE///I MEET WITH 2 COUPLES AN LOOKING TO DO THAT ON PROFILE???ANY ADVICE PLEASE WOULD HELP ME ALOT

YOU CAN'T VERIFY THEM, THEY HAVE TO VERIFY YOU FIRST. aND MAYBE STOP SHOUTING!!!! :

MY EARS HURT NOW CAN YOU BOTH KEEP THE NOISE DOWN!"

OK!!!!

lol sorry ,,,thank u so they have to do me first...is it always like that...why can i verified them first????

"lol sorry ,,,thank u so they have to do me first...is it always like that...why can i verified them first????"

Its the rules. You can't verify til you've been verified. Stops people starting multiple profiles and verifying themselves.

If they are already verified then just drop them a message.

brill cheers for all the help see if it works

and get some fun out of this site lol =]

» Add a new message to this topic